Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False (20522 Views)

Fact-Check: Court Did Not Declare Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by AfonjaBoston: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
The topic is misleading.
How will FG say the judgement is fake but at the same time wants to appeal.?

4 Likes

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Jostoman: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
daddytime:
Government of debunking, denials, counter-denials, and somersaults... grin
the people in this government can even denied their names.

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Xpol: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
All these bcoz of money

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Jostoman: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Government of lying lying

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
post=108501877:
Na dem dem below......

A failure will always blame someone else for the downfall of his marriage.

Dis one don dey tell us say na Ikoyi registry no make him marriage work out

Yeye dey Freeze embarassed

same way u and your "darling daddy" keep coming up with excuses and looking for who to blame for the failures of this administration

2 Likes

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Gentlevip: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
chiedu7:
The North wan use style control south population by stopping marriages

Big rubbish. E bi like say North they hunt you in your dreams
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by TheGift: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
ATEAMS:
Sometimes we get sad about things and we don’t like to tell other people that we are sad about them. We like to keep it a secret. Or sometimes, we are sad but we really don’t know why we are sad, so we say we aren’t sad but we really are.

Hmmmm… True, so what can we do about it, IF we find ourselves in such a state?
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by hopexter(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
My ex who is now married just complained about this development to me on Phone yesterday cheesy cheesy We haven’t talked or seen since 3 years ago. She was really pained by it, we are meeting tomorrow, I’ll try talk her through it cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by WelkinBlue: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
My question is were all this suits mentioned above relied on by the federal government in the present suit instigated by eti osa local govt.

Am very sure the judge will not hear this matter if it was this points were raised because it would amount to abuse of court process however I want to believe the facts and issues raised were different

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
I bring to you, schedule 4, subsection 1i of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended.
What bringest thou oh FGN?

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by BigYash: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
FG don ever talk one true before

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
I don't understand is fedral gorvement trying to notify court order ?
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Jostoman: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Donpuffy:
They better debunk it. Can you imagine the millions of marriages that has taken place there.

Some people are happy for declaring the marriages illegal. Oju ti tiwon oooo.

you guys should better go and plan for another marriage grin
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by raphy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
I can't even finish that long sermon ..I already knew the country is just a shit hole as Trump said it is..

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Was FG present there? Or the FG always send representative s to every marriage registry in Nigeria
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Coldie(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Always denying, same thing u did with Vat, they will try to appeal then delay it while they pass through the back door to pass a bill immediately in the National Assembly to support it
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Laggafin: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chai federal Govt don spoil show for oloshos wen wan run away.. grin
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
They are debunking the news as false yet at the same time want to appeal the judgement....
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Kingmena: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Which people.are we to believe now, confusion everywhere .
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Murio001: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Very confused set-off people
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by GardenOfGod(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Comedian2019:
If a Court of competent jusrisdiction makes a pronouncement, what else do you need?
A court that makes conflicting judgement... That one na competent court?

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
what is fake about the news? Are you sure you read FG press release here.... They want to appeal the judgement, you don't appeal what is fake.
thebosstrevor1:
Nobody is talking about the amount of FAKENEWS merchants we have in this country.

Most of the FAKENEWS by traffic mongering online media has become something the government need to look into. These FAKENEWS merchants are undermining government

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by ashawopikin(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Leave long grammar
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Local governments alone cannot conduct marriages they are even bigger criminals.

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by aspabay(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
daddytime:
Government of debunking, denials, counter-denials, and somersaults... grin

On the contrary, this test of our laws and it's interpretation is actually good for democracy and the country.
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by mrgbenga1: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
FG denied it and they want to appeal. Why do they want to appeal what they denied?
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Mitsurugi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
post=108501830:
Again,

"rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots"

.............Dem MANNA Da TRUTH.

Tell your alter ego NLPOLICEWOMAN that I'm back Olushola Desmond Elliot!!! grin
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by maiquel: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
post=108501830:
Again,

"rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots"

.............Dem MANNA Da TRUTH.

Did you even read before commenting this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by foreshore(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by Mitsurugi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
maiquel:

Did you even read before commenting this nonsense?

Don't mind that guy. He quips like a tired old woman thinking herself wise. If only.....

1 Like

Re: FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False by GardenOfGod(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ecne:
I bring to you, schedule 4, subsection 1i of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended.
What bringest thou oh FGN?
That 1999 document is a compendium of a well planned fraud by the ploters of evil, whose contents has rendered Nigeria and Nigerians broken, confused, a joke in the eyes of the international community, useless, good for nothing and the likes. Except that old fraud is changed and replaced, Nigeria will continue to wallow in confussion. The Presidency is confussed, the Legislature is confussed and the Judiciary is unfortunately not left out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Family Is Better Than Friends / I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) / Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.