Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) (15830 Views)

Senate Confirms The New CBN's Monetary Policy Committee Members (Photo) / Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern Alliance / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) by abu12: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
politics is all about people, meet people, build bridges , bargain with others and achieve your dreams

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mintum:
This shameless thief and his foolish followers will end in disgrace.

Do you mind listing us showing us what he stole from you or anywhere in Nigeria.?

I know you can not, your problem is just hatred and bitterness.

Freedom of choice and association are constitutional rights in Nigeria, not a crime, it's called democracy, something many of you hateful and intolerant people can not abide by or comprehend.

Follow your rainbow and let other people follow theirs

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) by Paretomaster1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mintum:

Keep that advice to yourself because you are more likely to commit suicide with the kind of foolishness that is disturbing you.

Ahahahah u better locate the nearest psychiatric before its too late.... You jump on a thread, a d start cursing and insulting..

Are u normal?? Guess not..... In case u end up committing suicide.....Greet Fela for me

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) by Paretomaster1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Olodo, you think everybody opposing Tinubu is Igbo. Yorubas would do Obasanjo and Mulikat for Tinubu. You would be shocked.

Who open the gate for you bingo...

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Abiola did more than. Abiola won Tofa in kano. But those in their 20s would say otherwise and give excuses.
Where are team Osinbajo self? They are speechless.

What is wrong with tis ipob?

I know what you are already, you are a hateful, bitter and anti Nigeria ipob so why are you chasing me around just to prove what I already know about you.

You no dey taya to dey follow follow me and foaming at the mouth like bingo?

Na by force?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) by joyandfaith: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

What is wrong with tis ipob?

I know what you are already, you are a hateful, bitter and anti Nigeria ipob so why are you chasing me around just to prove what I already know about you.

You no dey taya to dey follow follow me and foaming at the mouth like bingo?

Na by force?

Olodo, you think everybody opposing Tinubu is Igbo. Yorubas would do Obasanjo and Mulikat for Tinubu. You would be shocked.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
Mintum:

Who is hateful and intolerant here? Is it me that just aired my own opinion here or you Tinubu miscreants that have been attacking me with insults like rabid dogs just because I won't join you in worshipping your criminal lord? You are the ones that are full of hatred and bitterness, the same madness that makes you blind to the truth and turn into attack dogs against anyone that speaks the truth about that thief and deceiver you losers worship.
[/s]

Keep quiet, only people with no sense of reason, purpose and credible candidates to support and follow harass other people for supporting the candidates of their choice.

When was the last time you and your hateful and bitter ipob kind showed the world your own preferred candidate or even anything sensible or meaningful to talk about?

All you do is chase and do follow follow after other people to harass them just because they are exercising the constitutional franchise.

You people are just annoying and horrible pest, you have nothing sane and intelligent to offer, you are empty, shallow and following me or other people around to exhibit your pain, sorrow and lack of self-worth won't change your life, stop chasing me around, a million of you losers can not prevent me from loving, supporting and voting for the candidate of my choice, I'm above and immune to your frustration and intimidation.

Loser..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) by GidiCars: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tinubu is a traitor, and would definitely pay for his traitorous acts.

Learn from history for without it, we have no context.

Death to nigeria, and to everything it stands for. lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDKXRt9JYPs
Re: Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
GidiCars:
Tinubu is a traitor, and would definitely pay for his traitorous acts.

Learn from history for without it, we have no context.

Death to nigeria, and to everything it stands for. lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDKXRt9JYPs
[/s]

Sadly for you, you and your ipob rubbish and propaganda means nothing beyond your ipobian abia village.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
God bless Asiwaju.. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec (pictures) / Gov Ortom Finally Visits Agatu After Weeks Of Attack By Fulani Hersdmen. Photos / How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.