Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! (570 Views)

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed / Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by silentvoice: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good day, a friend of mine is currently in this situation and needs help on what to use or do about it and what exactly is happening to her. It's located between her legs and a bit on her underarms

I've actually told her to go to a pharmacy but she's quite the shy type and won't budge. I would have done this for her but I'm currently lacking the time to do so as I'm writing exams. However, I feel it is hygiene related and I've told her to improve on that aspect.

She said it itches her too, no pain.
Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by dawnomike(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
She should visit the hospital for solution... #Micdrop
Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by dawnomike(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Anyways, all she needs is a good antibiotics... See a doctor to know the best one to take.

1 Like

Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by silentvoice: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
silentvoice:
Good day, a friend of mine is currently in this situation and needs help on what to use or do about it and what exactly is happening to her. It's located between her legs and a bit on her underarms

I've actually told her to go to a pharmacy but she's quite the shy type and won't budge. I would have done this for her but I'm currently lacking the time to do so as I'm writing exams. However, I feel it is hygiene related and I've told her to improve on that aspect.

Mods please can you move to front-page for larger audience coverage.

Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by devilmaycry: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Madam...I put it to u...that u re your friend...

But anyway...I will still help

It has to do with hygiene ...you should go see a dermatologist...but in d main Time buy those 3 in one cream and apply ...

My 2 cents
Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by tempest01(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Go and see a dermatologist. I will say she should improve her hygiene. For starters, the clothing shown in this picture tells a story. She get dettol soak and wash regularly with hot water. Buy multiple underwear and change regularly.
Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
silentvoice:

Madam go to a lab so they can fumigate you. Your dirtiness is too much and its starting to come out cuz no more space inside your system again.

Na your type wey pesin go Bleep come dey scratch upandan.
Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by Emu4u2c: 3:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Na scabies b this abi scratchytoos....well I don't know what to say or write.

My tongue tie
Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by Nekky5(f): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2021
This is as a result of poor hygiene. Some ladies do not take care of their undies as they should. They pee anywhere they deem fit and would use a clean and hygienic toilet paper to clean themselves.we should also be careful of some soaps we use towards that zone because our body is very sensitive. Our toilets should also be considered. All of these could affect our health status.
Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by Adalasy: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2021
silentvoice:

Ignore people who are telling you that this is Scabies or it's due to poor hygiene and all that.

This is molluscum contagiosum. The more she itches it and touches another area on her body she will infect that area too.

It can be very very itchy and uncomfortable especially during evening periods. Somehow the itching either goes away or isn't that much during the day but once evening sets in the itching becomes unbearable.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and would have loved to provide a herbal solution for her but since she would not be getting this immediately and since she is in obvious distress due to the itching I would recommend you get her Benzoyl Peroxide for topical application.

The cause of the rash is a viral infection. She should resist the urge to scratch it because that would make it worse.

If left alone it normally clears up in about 6 months to even a year on its own but Benzoyl Peroxide helps speed up the process.

She can temporarily stop the itching using ice or something very cold.
Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by silentvoice: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Adalasy:

Ignore people who are telling you that this is Scabies or it's due to poor hygiene and all that.

This is molluscum contagiosum. The more she itches it and touches another area on her body she will infect that area too.

It can be very very itchy and uncomfortable especially during evening periods. Somehow the itching either goes away or isn't that much during the day but once evening sets in the itching becomes unbearable.

I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and would have loved to provide a herbal solution for her but since she would not be getting this immediately and since she is in obvious distress due to the itching I would recommend you get her Benzoyl Peroxide for topical application.

The cause of the rash is a viral infection. She should resist the urge to scratch it because that would make it worse.

If left alone it normally clears up in about 6 months to even a year on its own but Benzoyl Peroxide helps speed up the process.

She can temporarily stop the itching using ice or something very cold.

A year? It takes that long?
Re: Itchy Bump Like Surface On Skin, Urgent Advise Needed! by Adalasy: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
silentvoice:

A year? It takes that long?

Yes it can take that long.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Eating Beans / What's The Cost Of Ivf In Nigeria / NRI Majik Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.