Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed (37242 Views)

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 09, 2022
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Lawlab254: 5:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations man. This confirms that you are not sterile and she is not barren. You are in a difficult situation, I must admit. I won't bash you for anything. Make your decision and prepare to face the outcome as a man with balls would.

281 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nwodosis(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Kindly register her for antenatal.

541 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Zonefree(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations Baba ibeji!

When you were having marathon unprotected sex with her, what were you expecting? Plasma TV?

461 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Two can not walk together except they agree. ask her what did she think you guyz can do. but the best option is to keep the baby, no matter the circumstances. because the baby might be ya only child in life, and whatever a man sow he will reap.

228 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by DriverX: 6:13am On Jun 09, 2022
LOL

In this economy? What advice do you need except congratulations? It's safer to keep the baby than abort it. Are you also ready to seek for help when complications arise? This is a justified result of the choices you made.

You knew how her father was, but you still choose to _fuck her RAW! The results of fucking raw is pregnancy, there's no two ways about it. No one here can carry your cross. You made a choice, be a man and carry the consequences. Don't ask for solutions. You're not a man when you're making a girl scream and moan, be a man now and shoulder your responsibility. If you were so broke you couldn't buy a condom, means you were very sure of what you were getting into, but you didn't give a damn.

Nobody can help you. If you abort that child and complications arise, you'll be in hotter soup.

127 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by MadamVanessa(f): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2022
shocked

So deeper life girls which "Holiness and righteousness" are their second names follow Vanessa the worldly loose girl to gobble dick, direct it into their p*ssy when it it goes out during sex to the point of getting pregnantshocked

Op did she moan when you pumped like Vanessa does or was she talking in tongues sharabarakantarabara?

Anyways, it's not bad, children is of the Lord, if she will agree to keep the pregnancy, let her keep it, but if the pregnancy will bring problems,she can terminate it. Na wetting ASUU been want be this.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by NobleSeed(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2022
19 yrs old girl shocked

ENDLESS ASUU STRIKE shocked

CONSTANT NKACING shocked

WEDRAWER METHOD grin

Parents deeper life shocked

But comrade why na?

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Bornbiafra: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2022
For the fact you registered the account today ...I have no comment

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Two can not walk together except they agree. ask her what did she think you guyz can do. but the best option is to keep the baby, no matter the circumstances. because the baby might be ya only child in life, and whatever a man sow he will reap.
Thanks. She's confused. Main worry about keeping it is her education is on the line. Also her family.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by techgen(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Sex produces babies...when you were having unprotected sex, what where you expecting...if her dad disown her take responsibility is your call...that child might be the break through you need!
She can always go to school, if she sole wishes.

Above all else...I've been in your shoe before, what made me keep my beautiful angel...was the fact that; it's better to offend man, than God!

Chill op...this too will pass, say strong for ha ND get ha register for antenatal.

Congrats cool

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Bornbiafra:
For the fact you registered the account today ...I have no comment
. I decided not to use my main account

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2022
techgen:
Sex produces babies...when you were having unprotected sex, what where you expecting...if her dad disown her take responsibility is your call...that child might be the break through you need!
She can always go to school, if she sole wishes.

Above all else...I've been in your shoe before, what made me keep my beautiful angel...was the fact that; it's better to offend man, than God!

Chill op...this too will pass, say strong for ha ND get ha register for antenatal.

Congrats cool
Thanks a lot for this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2022
DriverX:
LOL

In this economy? What advice do you need except congratulations? It's safer to keep the baby than abort it. Are you also ready to seek for help when complications arise? This is a justified result of the choices you made.

You knew how her father was, but you still choose to _fuck her RAW! The results of fucking raw is pregnancy, there's no two ways about it. No one here can carry your cross. You made a choice, be a man and carry the consequences. Don't ask for solutions. You're not a man when you're making a girl scream and moan, be a man now and shoulder your responsibility. If you were so broke you couldn't buy a condom, means you were very sure of what you were getting into, but you didn't give a damn.

Nobody can help you. If you abort that child and complications arise, you'll be in hotter soup.
Though it will be tough, I wouldn't mind keeping the baby. It's the girl I'm worried about. This will end things between her and her family. Her education too. Thanks for this though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by operAhdam: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2022
you don reap what you sow cheesy, na to enjoy the produce of your labor..abeg no end the pikin life o,na you no plan your life.if you abort u don take a human life.
a word is enough if you wise,,I doubt am say you wise Sha cool
on a final note keep the baby and marry the girl,she no be underage.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Namdeenero(m): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Abortion isn’t an option my guy, complications might arise and when it does I’m sure you know what it means. JAIL!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by hopeforcharles(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.
I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.
Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.
I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.
Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child. The issue is the girl. Her family(deeper life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow(which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent). I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?
We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting misoprotol. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills(mifepristone, misoprotol). I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs, how common is mifepristone pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.
P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here
I understand your situation I will give u a sincere advise,
Use mariprist. I don't want this to sound as an encouragement but if that baby is allowed it MIGHT bring hate, troubles and serious issues.
and sincerely avoid sex without protection.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Jeon(f): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2022
I HAVE NO ADVICE BUT DON'T ABORT.
ANYWAY CONGRATULATIONS.

16 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Jeon:
I HAVE NO ADVICE BUT DON'T ABORT.

ANYWAY CONGRATULATIONS.
Thanks, I got your advice anyways.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by imran90(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Baba ikoko in advance! grin grin
Congratulations to you, just try to be calm. I had my first child at your age thank God I didn't abort him then. Luck you get family that understand and will also helps in taking care of the child. It's just like a storm, it will soon be over.

20 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by when2(f): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2022
Do you want us to advise you whether to take a life or not? Human life is sacred. Don't destroy what you don't have the power to create. You're afraid of her parents but not afraid of taking an innocent life. Pls don't add murder to fornication.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by DriverX: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
Though it will be tough, I wouldn't mind keeping the baby. It's the girl I'm worried about. This will end things between her and her family. Her education too. Thanks for this though.
You don't care about the girl. Stop lying to yourself. If you cared about her you would have been more responsible. You only care about your image. Well guess what, she's 19 and they'll deal with you especially since you aren't financially responsible to even afford a condom. If I were her elder brother, I'll pay people to beat you, treat you, and beat you again.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2022
when2:
Do you want us to advise you whether to take a life or not? Human life is sacred. Don't destroy what you don't have the power to create. You're afraid of her parents but not afraid of taking an innocent life. Pls don't add murder to fornication.
. I'm afraid of her parents, FOR HER. They'll most likely disown her. And stop her education. Other than that, there's nothing. Worse case, my family take full responsibilites for the child. The girl, I'm not too sure about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2022
imran90:
Baba ikoko in advance! grin grin
Congratulations to you, just try to be calm. I had my first child at your age thank God I didn't abort him then. Luck you get family that understand and will also helps in taking care of the child. It's just like a storm, it will soon be over.
Thanks for this, Sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2022
DriverX:
You don't care about the girl. Stop lying to yourself. If you cared about her you would have been more responsible. You only care about your image. Well guess what, she's 19 and they'll deal with you especially since you aren't financially responsible to even afford a condom. If I were her elder brother, I'll pay people to beat you, treat you, and beat you again.
Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by monikulapo: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Having a child is not part of a recipe for Gods blessing and aborting a a fetus that’s less than a grain of rice isn’t the end of the world.
Fwiw a lot of decadence in our society is because of people making parents of people who are not ready for babies and parents having kids they cannot absolutely provide for.

Nollywood and poor sexual education has also conditioned the average Nigerian to think abortion is a death sentence or recipe for further complications. Nope it’s not.

If you cannot afford a child abort the foetus early and be at peace with yourself. The girl still has her whole life ahead of her, you also.
Only keep the baby If God speaks to you like that, you can afford the child and provide for the girl(further her education) and ultimately marry her. Else you’re in for an expensive life lesson you don’t need to pass through.

Also consider your partner going on Birth Control. Last I heard its free / cheap in most government clinics and you can do the do for months on end without being guilt tripped by strangers.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by yetunsbay(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2022
[/b]Mistakes do happen in life.[b]

[/b]Keep the pregnancy. It might look somehow now but later you gonna be glad your mistake turn to joy.[b]

4 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Kate06(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Sorry

What other people are praying for. I am even looking for a gal who will get pregnant for me.

Don't regard what anyone will say. The love both of you have for each other will be put to test now and be a man and stand by her. She is your wife as it stands now.

Its less than 9 months,let the baby live. Start saving #20k each month in preparation for the arrival of your kid. I would like to come for the naming if you don't mind.

25 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Bigfish121(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Na you know if you go do abortion. Guys una need to dey very careful when choosing a wife.Alot of damaged women out there.

4 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Niceapple: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations, please keep the baby.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Pidginwhisper: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2022
You didn’t ask for advice when you were doing Tatatata or before you do amNow you want advice now? Carry your load.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p / Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to / Harassment From Male Doctors: Female Nurses/doctors, Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.