Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (26158 Views)

Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by benjackugo: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Super Eagles Midfielder, Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Super Eagles Midfielder, Oghenekaro Etebo, and his wife, Isi, took to Instagram to celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary today December 14, IgbereTV reports.

Etebo posted lovely photos of his family on his Instagram page as he appreciated his wife. He wrote;

"I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be. Happy anniversary ❤️ @isietebo"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdj3uOoyrS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On her part, Isi wrote;

''No matter how imperfect I am, you always made me feel so perfect. No matter how many mistakes I do, you always made me feel the best. I am very grateful to you for your endless love and support. I don’t know how I will thank you in this life alone. Happy Anniversary OME ❤️Forever is the deal @etebo_karo"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdmL-NNlY7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Amotolongbo(f): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
If the wedding was done in Ikoyi, we declare it null and void

63 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Okunolaniyi: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Happy married life
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by slawormiir: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Amotolongbo:

The ministry of interior says it is legal and valid

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Mko123(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gone are those days when I see Nigeria footballer like Demi God but now who they epp?

3 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by younglleo: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
I wan make dis guy reach ehm potential!
Make injury free you so raniera go turn u To ehm kante for watford!
Congratulations!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Kingmena: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Comgratulations, beautiful couple, beautiful family .
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by WibusJaga: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2021

Fine women & foreign based footballers are like 5&6
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary to the couple.
Congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by saasala(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
And na for Ikoyi registery dem be do court wedding that year o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Andersonken(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Congratulations❤
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Ikoyi registry done baff?
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Cholls(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:

2 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Eriokanmi: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Marriage is so sweet but guys always run away from it

5 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by filleSouriante(f): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lovely family
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Sonnobax15(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
cool
My ozoro brother man..
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Mintyguy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Happy anniversary to the Etebo's family
He's got a cute son tho
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by chigoziri2403(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by uchaymart(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wife looks 30+ but husband claims he is 24

4 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Mvena(f): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:

3 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Desyfoley1452(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Money is good, let me play adekunle's music father plant money for my backyard
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ekaette1621: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
the son no resemble am. DNA test required

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Jostoman: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
saasala:
And na for Ikoyi registery dem be do court wedding that year o
Wetin go con happen now
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Righteousness2(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
Amotolongbo:
[/s]
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by WhizdomXX(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Congratulations my people.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by KingDash: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
etebo wey get shot, if I pick ps5 controller dem no born you well make you catch my shot.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by bleskid: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm blesboi... u no Sabi play ball
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Brenn594(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
;Danytime the wife dey look etebo, she dey see money no be the man himself���
Anyway congratulations✌️✌️
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by streetsoldier1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
This guy is 22 years old and the son is 7 years old

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool Are Set To Make Mane Their Highest Paid Player With New Deal / 11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi / Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.