Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) (38824 Views)

NASA Finds Human Trash On Mars (pics) / Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Workch: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
bobestman:

I have got nothing to proof to any Atheist that God or Spirits exist cos their is more hope for a FOOL than for them.

Every human being is a Creation of the Sovereign God and exists as Spirit, Soul and Body. Cos of His Spirit in us, we are also Co- gods. The reason the Bible said "you are gods but shall die like ordinary men". We have lost that power as God cos of disobedience and corruptions . Everything in the World today never happened by chance but is the handy work of a great Architect. (The Sovereign God). Every great edifice or any great thing in the world today is the product of someone who sat down and carefully planned it. Similarly many great things your Science are trying to explain or can't explain today are the works of Great God.
Scientifically speaking the Spirit is likened to a force or let me say force of gravity which your science believe that it exists but can't explain how it happens. It's a great unseen force. If you are told to put on a light in a room, when you stand up and on the light, a reaction occurs which you can't see and then the light comes. Its akin to when a Creator says "let their be light" , then you experience a force or Spirit hovering everywhere and later their was light. That's how the Spirit works.

Your body which is earthly, water, fleshly and decay when ppl die consists of a Soul and Spirit. When you pierce someone, you may find water and then blood. Water is a representation of the flesh cos we are made of water. Blood is a symbolism of the Soul. There is life in the blood. This is why when ppl die, it's the flesh that dies, the soul lives on in another realm, or will face judgement or will remain in the grave ...that's how various Religion doctrines put it. The spirit goes to the Creator, you can't see it unless you are privilege to. The Spirit of man is the candle or light God uses to know everything about you. If science can implant things in your body that can monitor you and with which they can know everything you do, why can't the Sovereign Father? The way those things and even CCTV monitor everything you do, that's how the Spirit of God in you does. It's of God and can record and reveal everything you do earth. Can't you see that your Science are playing God. Supernatural and miraculous things they can't explain, they try to recreate. They are still learning. The Spirit in you is the light of God in you, it's your Chi/ Ori/Higher self/Angel/the Christ in you and so on

I know you are a hardcore Anthiest. I don't waste my time with such people. I just gave you a little evidence, you can accept this truth or thrash it.
[/s] long epistles with no evidence because you are brainwashed a and not very smart to figure that out
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by bobestman(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s] long epistles with no evidence because you are brainwashed a and not very smart to figure that out
How can a spiritually blind man see evidence in all that. Even your Science bow to the Creator of all things. Nothing I say can make sense to you cos you have already conditioned yourself to be an Anthiest. You are swimming in the pool of delusion and falsehood. The greatest delusion and foolishness is not to believe in a Creator when you yourself is a small god/Spirit
May the light of the Sovereign God shine on you. May your blindness be cured. May you recieve an encounter that will soften your hard heart so the light of God can penetrate and show you the true WAY. So shall it be in your life. Bye Bye
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Workch: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
bobestman:

How can a spiritually blind man see evidence in all that. Even your Science bow to the Creator of all things. Nothing I say can make sense to you cos you have already conditioned yourself to be an Anthiest. You are swimming in the pool of delusion and falsehood. The greatest delusion and foolishness is not to believe in a Creator when you yourself is a small god/Spirit
May the light of the Sovereign God shine on you. May your blindness be cured. May you recieve an encounter that will soften your hard heart so the light of God can penetrate and show you the true WAY. So shall it be in your life. Bye Bye
How can a dullard like you even say anything that is accurate?
If there’s no evidence to test then it doesn’t exist. Brainwashed dude
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by budaatum: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
maiquel:

Pastor, Noah's ark is not a place of safety, even in biblical terms, it was a mere carriage to a place of safety (safety being a renewed earth after sin is wiped away by flood)
In Musk's super idea, Noah's ark is a form of carriage to a place of safety (safety being a less dangerous atmosphere) since the earth is now getting unsafe due to climate change, disaster and war.

Please read and understand, then comment.

It is hard for a camel to enter the eye of a needle so please forgive those who know not how to, yet.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by bobestman(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Workch:
How can a dullard like you even say anything that is accurate?
If there’s no evidence to test then it doesn’t exist. Brainwashed dude
You will get better one day.
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by greencard: 6:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Workch:
Who can’t be very relevant and you still talk as if you never attended a university in your life.
Well, most Nigerian graduates are still illiterates by global standard. No surprise a lot of you cannot figure things out beyond religion
if you say you are really woke, or probably exposed as you Claim, then other people's faith and beliefs shouldn't bother you, nonetheless ridicule them.

I have a boss who is a atheist and a Caucasian

I have another Oga who is Hindu and a Indian

I have another boss who is a Muslim

Then I myself is a Christian

We all work together in same environment, and yes we do discuss religion, but non of them ever ridiculed my religion.

It is you that need to work on your ego and belief and more importantly serious work need be done on your Brains too
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by donnie(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You make me laugh with your propaganda...

See your friend here again. We can smell these people from afar. Now he wants to put microchips in your brian and remote control you.

donnie:
Elon Musk’s Neuralink project that entails implanting a chip into an individuals brain is said to be ready for use come 2022.

A monkey with the chip was able to play a game telepathically straight from his brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyF8huYGKBM
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
donnie:

See your friend here again. We can smell these people from afar. Now he wants to put microchips in your brian and remote control you.

Ok?
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Workch: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
greencard:
if you say you are really woke, or probably exposed as you Claim, then other people's faith and beliefs shouldn't bother you, nonetheless ridicule them.

I have a boss who is a atheist and a Caucasian

I have another Oga who is Hindu and a Indian

I have another boss who is a Muslim

Then I myself is a Christian

We all work together in same environment, and yes we do discuss religion, but non of them ever ridiculed my religion.

It is you that need to work on your ego and belief and more importantly serious work need be done on your Brains too
How does that make any relevance here?
You will work in peace as long as you don't try to force your religious tenets on them and you don't try to let them think that your religious tenets should be the standard.
The work place isn't even a place to discuss your religion affiliation unless you are a psychopath. I'm still yet to see how the religious structure in your workplace validates your premise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timilehin Daomi Invents Coins-Dispensing ATM In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Strange Lights In Adamawa / Cost Of Different Sources Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.