Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) (38474 Views)

NASA Finds Human Trash On Mars (pics) / Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Spaxon(f): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
kuku carry Nigerians o... make we no finish for buhari economy...

one way ticket o ti sure..
we no wan come back grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by superCleanworks(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Look how some will say he's trying to prove God wrong ..look how some ignorant people will start throwing insults at him..when deep down they offer nothing to the world..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by homealone00: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
wink
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Elidrisy20: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Noah's ark dey for Earth, you want carry am go Mar. This one na madness
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by MufasaLion: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yes, we on a trip to MARS. That's the dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by superCleanworks(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Noah's ark dey for Earth, you want carry am go Mar. This one na madness

think different. normal thinking will take you no where

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
donnie:
You make mockery of the Most High and you think YAH will not punish you.

If you like go to Pluto, you will still be cast down.

Obadiah 1:4
[4]Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith YAHUAH
You make me laugh with your propaganda...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by uptownemmygee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
This dude brain is far beyond this century
I always give it him

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by maiquel: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man, in his limited knowledge is now looking for a place of Safety like a sort of " Noah ark"
The "Noah's ark" of today is the LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS Christ. HE alone is the Only means and way to be Saved from the Calamities and Disaters that is
Pastor, Noah's ark is not a place of safety, even in biblical terms, it was a mere carriage to a place of safety (safety being a renewed earth after sin is wiped away by flood)
In Musk's super idea, Noah's ark is a form of carriage to a place of safety (safety being a less dangerous atmosphere) since the earth is now getting unsafe due to climate change, disaster and war.

Please read and understand, then comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by slimshady1000: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Candidlady:

the individual below you might think differently... Might Even cal it signs of end time

You mean the 'Mr.Primitive'!!!!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
uptownemmygee:
This dude brain is far beyond this century
I always give it him
Swears man...I wonder why some nairalanders are not getting the message rather they are saying he's trying to prove God wrong..

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by tolugar: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Call him crazy as you want but this man’s ideas and company may be all humanity needs to take us out of this earth come doomsday

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Priest042: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
And who told you he doesn't know it is in a figurative context?
Over sabi
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Antoeni:
This Man's Plan is to Divide the World into 2
Stop crying online..you too contribute something to the world..person dey achieve things you are here talking about dividing the world..

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by uptownemmygee(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Swears man...I wonder why some nairalanders are not getting the message rather they are saying he's trying to prove God wrong..

Dude bringing animals to Mars, I'm sure he has made preparations for oxygen for em, cause he sure knows oxygen is needed for the animals to survive
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
uptownemmygee:

Dude bringing animals to Mars, I'm sure he has made preparations for oxygen for em, cause he sure knows oxygen is needed for the animals to survive
He sure has plans for everything he's planning to do..

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by ChiefSosa(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Draslo:
Dear Elon Musk,

If you ever get to see this, I mean this wholeheartedly. I can volunteer to leave this planet forever to be part of a pioneering movement, 95% because I love science, 5% because Nigeria don show me shege. Also, as delicious as this planet is, as long as women with big yansh from Africa and South America are there with me on Mars, I can abandon it and volunteer my testicles to populate mars with sexy nerds as my extraterrestrial offspring. Genghis Khan ain't got nothing on me.
Write to him on twitter. He sometimes surprisingly reply to requests. He is like the scientific version of Don Jazzy!

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by emmy4real94(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Give me the Hallaa!

Did you know that Elon musk is the only Individual to have sent humans to space and return them back to earth safely?? Aside Russia, USA and China....

Also owns a third of all the active satellites in our orbit.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by uptownemmygee(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

He sure has plans for everything he's planning to do..

You got it

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
uptownemmygee:

You got it
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by cybriz82(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
This man na werey em money dey really confuse am...share money to all of us make we chop belleful before u go kill urself oneday...
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin man’s is giving y’all stories and the world is swallowing it all up.. wow humans are gullible.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Agricmoney(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
No wahala make im carry am go na.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by everyoung12: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
How old is this guy, Elon Musk??
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Kingosytex(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is Scared and Baffled by the Disaters and Calamities rocking the earth.

Man, in his limited knowledge is now looking for a place of Safety like a sort of " Noah ark"

The "Noah's ark" of today is the LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS Christ. HE alone is the Only means and way to be Saved from the Calamities and Disaters that is set to rain down on the Earth.

Mr. Musk, there is no safety in Mars, Jupiter, Europe, Asia, America etc. The Noah's ark of today is JESUS Christ. Come in quickly because the Door is about to be Shut.

I wonder how you expect people to take you serious when you can't even obey one of the rules of this platform.

"Don't operate alternate monikers"

You operate righteousness2, holinessforever, gospelpreacher and a whole lot of others I haven't figured out.

Keep spitting gibberish.
Seun should invent the block button. There are monikers I need to block for good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by ipobarethieves: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin conFUSED clown from Madagascar grin
Righteousness2:
The World is Scared and Baffled by the Disaters and Calamities rocking the earth.

The "Noah's ark" of today is the LORD and SAVIOR, JESUS Christ. HE alone is the Only means and way to be Saved from the Calamities and Disaters that is set to rain down on the Earth.

Mr. Musk, there is no safety in Mars, Jupiter, Europe, Asia, America etc. The Noah's ark of today is JESUS Christ. Come in quickly because the Door is about to be Shut.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by joe54: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Just like your father a confused man.
Get a job.

[sup][/sup]
Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by planetx: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Running to so called mars which i believe is all bs in the first place, but let me pretend they can trully go through the firmament. Will not save this devils from their impending judgement.

Which they think they can avoid by jabbing the whole planet with their so called vaccine and getting you to start living in the metaverse their fake artificial world not the one created by our Heavenly Father.
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thunder Sub in the making in real life grin
Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by Draslo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Write to him on twitter. He sometimes surprisingly reply to requests. He is like the scientific version of Don Jazzy!
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) by IbadeHQ: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Draslo:
Dear Elon Musk,

If you ever get to see this, I mean this wholeheartedly. I can volunteer to leave this planet forever to be part of a pioneering movement, 95% because I love science, 5% because Nigeria don show me shege. Also, as delicious as this planet is, as long as women with big yansh from Africa and South America are there with me on Mars, I can abandon it and volunteer my testicles to populate mars with sexy nerds as my extraterrestrial offspring. Genghis Khan ain't got nothing on me.

Na so bros. I go like follow u, nothing excites than wom.... with big .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) / South Africa Putting "AI Collars" On Rhinos To Protect Them From Poachers (PICS) / See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.