Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari (9175 Views)

Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by adenigga(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has said Nigeria will keep pledges made to the ECOWAS Parliament, and to the sub-regional body at large.

Buhari gave the assurance on Tuesday at the State House, Abuja, while receiving a team from ECOWAS Parliament, led by the Speaker, Dr Sidie Mohammed Tunis, and was contained in a statement signed by his spokesman, Femi Adesina.

He commended the parliament for planning to fill its positions subsequently through elections, which would be incorporated into general elections of member countries, noting that “it would be cost-effective.”

On the construction of a parliament building in Abuja, President Buhari said he was pleased that the body was collaborating with the Minister of Federal Capital Territory, adding: “We will try to encourage the contractor. All promises we made to ECOWAS Parliament, and the sub-regional group at large, would be fulfilled.”

Speaker Tunis expressed sympathy to the government and people of Nigeria on the recent losses from terror attacks, saying Nigeria was resilient to defeat the terrorists.

He also applauded Nigeria for its many support to the ECOWAS Parliament, informing that the plan is now to strengthen the body through electing its officials rather than their being appointed.

“When they are elected, they will be more committed, and the election would be tied to national polls of member countries,” the Speaker said.

He added that the vision for a parliament building in Abuja is that it would be completed before May, 2023, so that President Buhari would commission it before leaving office.
Source: https://dailypost.ng/I-will-fulfill-my-promises-President-Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Bobloco: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin

8 Likes

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Ttalk: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fulfill for where.

Nigeria or in heaven

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Buharidgeneral: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Abeg stop fulfilling your promise

We are ok already

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Ernchibyke(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
When sir...
You have less than 2years to leave office.
And truth be told I can't wait

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by ERockson: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Cholls(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2021

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Buhari already fulfilled his promises of taking the country to the next worst level of poverty, deprivation and insecurity.

What else is the punitive promises we should be expecting ? Foolish man

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by decasey(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
When ? Day should not allowe this man to talk again na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by dasparrow: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Buhari keeps making promises he has no intention to keep.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Treasure17(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Retrogressive administration.

14 Likes

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by ignis: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Buhari is not aware he said this....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by bcomputer101: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2021
You have already fulfilled your promises.

1- $1 is now 589 Naira
2- Petroleum will be 340 Naira per litre by next year.
3- You already lead the war against Boko Haram by integrating 3,014 repented Boko Haram who killed our soldiers and innocent citizens back into our society.
4- Insecurity on the rise.
5- Causing serious division in the country by calling a region 5% and dot in the circle.

Our darling daddy, so we should expect more from you? Or what are you really telling us?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by akinbode1(m): 4:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Empty promises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by spartanian(m): 4:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Which of your promises and to whom?

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by fluffybaby(f): 4:55am On Dec 15, 2021
And Nigerians will not be able to thank you enough afterwards grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by karzyharsky(m): 4:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Fufu ni

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Godswillu(m): 4:55am On Dec 15, 2021
What did I just hear

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by CyberHustle: 4:56am On Dec 15, 2021
His close allies probably are sugar coating the situation of things for him.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by HugeDan(m): 4:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Bros, you don fulfill am tey tey. Nothing wey we dey expect again from you according to OBJ. Do come dey go. shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by MisterGrace: 4:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Lol...
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by captainamiedi1: 4:58am On Dec 15, 2021
You WILL after 6 years? Oga you have less than 2 years left. We aren't expecting anything from you. All we are asking for is stop been a burden to us.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Obidon1(m): 4:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Please keep me promise to your self and family

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by nautybride: 5:00am On Dec 15, 2021
grin I will be alive to witness the fulfillment. The fulfillment from another president, you mean.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by gambia(m): 5:01am On Dec 15, 2021
Exactly what you are doing, promise of destroying Nigeria. Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by tutudesz: 5:02am On Dec 15, 2021
Oga which of the promise N1=$1 or To defeat Bokoharam or N45 for petrol or What Oga undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Burgerlomo: 5:02am On Dec 15, 2021
U say what?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by duullie88(m): 5:02am On Dec 15, 2021
For reals?
Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by PennywysCares(m): 5:02am On Dec 15, 2021
cheesy
Baba oooooooo
Sai baba
When the whole nation is fold by his terrorist brothers baba will now fulfill his promises to his cows

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by LibertyRep: 5:02am On Dec 15, 2021
Most of them are almost fulfilled....

Like one meal a day.

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by thoollz: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2021
WILL WILL WILL!!! Not Have. Since 2015, it has been I will. Mtschew

1 Like

Re: I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari by Burgerlomo: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2021
LibertyRep:
Most of them are almost fulfilled....

Like one meal a day.

How dare U

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 29: We Reject Proposed Interim Government — Afenifere / I Made A Mistake In National Id Card Registration Can I Change It? / Does Atiku Really Own Mikano Or Propaganda? See Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.