Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary (9004 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by sundayabuo47: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVbjEFTDhOE

GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has expressed fulfillment over his administration’s diligent support at enhancing the judiciary to discharge its constitutional mandate.

Wike at the 2022/23 Legal Year opening ceremony, held in Port Harcourt, yesterday, said all promises his administration made concerning the judiciary had been fulfilled in impressive achievements beyond the imaginations of many.

The governor noted on assumption of office in 2015, “The state High Court had no Chief Judge, leadership, or direction for nearly two years. The governor then attempted to impose a Chief Judge on the state outside the due process. When this devious attempt was resisted, he instigated a phantom crisis and closed down the state courts until he left office.

“We knew that the ensuing social and economic anarchy would ruin Rivers State without functional courts to uphold and defend the rule of law. Beyond the crisis, we also inherited a judiciary neglected to the hilt, dilapidated and inadequate courthouses and unpaid salary arrears.

“Our first task was to revive the judiciary and ensure the speedy administration of justice. Without wasting time, we appointed the first female Chief Judge for the state, reopened the courts and restored judicial services from our first day in office.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ive-fulfilled-my-promises-to-judiciary-wike/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by vnzube576: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Unfortunately to this narrative , Wike is matching his words and or claims with verifiable facts. Wike attributed the success of his various enviable projects in social infrastructures to the receipt of this funds from the Federal Government and the projects speak for themselves. The onus lies on all other Governors of the NDDC states to come clean on what they have achieved so far!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by shuaibuabd: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2022
This is a ridiculous scandal of an article. I can imagine it being sponsored by the PDP to mitigate the damage on their VP candidate. Stop making excuses for non performing governors. What has Okowa achieved with the money he has received? Absolutely nothing. He's wasting it on a pipe dream that cannot come true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by ATEAMS: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2022
No Bigi's .... Those are your responsibilities constitutionally my Man .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by 900warriorz: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2022
I too love this man called Nyesom Wike...The guy no send anybody

Na him fit PDP cheesy

Biko like for Wike, Share for PDP tongue

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2022
100% Valid
Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by ShoeWorld2(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Wike is undoubtedly a very good friend to judiciary arm of government. It will takes alot for any government to equal the support he has given to judiciary.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by Abbeytoy(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2022
Wike is the best governor in nigeria, follow by Sanwo-olu.

Wike already has my support for future presidential

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by volar9177: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Ghh

Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by frankmoney(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by Sweetnesstwins: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2022
You try compare to the other SS governor's.
Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by brentforde: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Wike work with PH 13%. Edo and dealta has nothing to show. let be serious for ones what is the money use for. as for Okowa I'm aware he borrow the money for vice president position knowing fully well he will be jail that is settled . Edo governor need to explain to his people criminal governor's
Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by benitwater(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Others nko
Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by festacman(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2022
The damage Gov. Nyesom Wike did to Judiciary will unravel in years to come as a big scandal. So many MYSTERIOUS court rulings in his favour WHEN him wanted and HOW he wanted it. He did well in the area of welfare of Judiciary in his State but he did more latent damage.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by ictplotter(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Abbeytoy:
Wike is the best governor in nigeria, follow by Sanwo-olu.

Wike already has my support for future presidential
Pls how old are you?
It seem nairaland have be hijack by dummies and political cancass. It's high time any reasonable being leave nairaland.
Check Rivers and lagos state debt profile under the noise maker called wike and political pupet called sanwo olu.
Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by EM123: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2022
shuaibuabd:
This is a ridiculous scandal of an article. I can imagine it being sponsored by the PDP to mitigate the damage on their VP candidate. Stop making excuses for non performing governors. What has Okowa achieved with the money he has received? Absolutely nothing. He's wasting it on a pipe dream that cannot come true.
bro okowa tried in terms of infrastructure, okowa turned uzoro poly to university , changed agbor collage of education to university , extablished denise osadebe university , he his also building hostels in the universities , okowa is working on the sport senter in stiphen keshi stadium, the dualisation of ugelli asaba kwale espress way is almost completed , atleaste he is building one flyover in asaba, okowa build so many new roads linking villages , i don't why you people like discrediting somebody that is working , in delta state to no state worker is being owed , apart from local government pensioners , so please tell me the aspect okowa has not pv

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by ObalendeCMS: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Why do Nigerian politicians act like they are doing Nigerians favor by effectively carrying out their duty as an elected officer?
Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin
Wike the afonja slayer
Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by seunlayi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Weldone
Re: Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary by Codes151(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
muhdaliyuh:
Wike work with PH 13%. Edo and dealta has nothing to show. let be serious for ones what is the money use for. as for Okowa I'm aware he borrow the money for vice president position knowing fully well he will be jail that is settled . Edo governor need to explain to his people criminal governor's
Edo n delta n akwa Ibom. Nothing to show. Nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama In Nigeria Military Uniform / No Budgetary Provision For 2014 NIS Recruitment – Paradang / Happy Democracy Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.