Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) (58717 Views)

Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / This New Sea Slug Can Cut Off Its Own Head & Still Live For Months (Pics, Video) / Instagram: See How To Use Customize Text On Friend’s Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by AYNL: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Omo
see the animal arm na
which kain human fit survive this animal attack
Samson was lucky o

1 Like

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Bignuell(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
lessonotes:
This doesn't still make her less of a beast
But she is learning to be human everyday by starting each day with a hug. She look a beast outside but she has a soul insider her grin

2 Likes

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Jidemoo: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wow
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
sad
Righteousness2:
Wow! This is Extraordinarily Awesome !

This was the kind of relationship GOD planned between man and these animals before Man Sinned and lost Dominion over them.

Praise be to GOD! When we return to Earth with for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ, this is Exactly how it's gonna be with Man and other creatures!

Folks! Don't Miss Heaven for anything or anyone! There is no Joy you have or see now that is gonna be Comparable to what we are gonna have with JESUS Christ.

JESUS is Coming Quickly ! Are u Ready?
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
There is a proverb which says, goat wey follow lion go hunting, whether they kill or not, lion must chop

1 Like

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by mrksquare: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clhhPpP5H9g

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/17030497/lioness-hug-human-best-friend/amp/

Oyinbo indulgence.

I trust my black Africa brothers. They can never form such risky bond with a killer machine like a lioness.

1 Like

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by michoim(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oche211:
It's still risky
Yeah. Highly risky

1 Like

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Lordbinsmar: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Egun gun be careful naa lion's den you dey grin grin grin
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by preacherz: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
And after they ll tell us we have anything in common with d Oyibos

Chill bro nothing
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by guru90: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cub one self.... I can't even near it self....
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by micflo28(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Animals are more compassionate than Buhari walahi
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Let jah be praised
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Clinghton: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Don't be caught up in this kind of emotion its more deadlier than heartbreak, tread with caution.
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by aribisala0(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

This was the kind of relationship GOD planned between man and these animals before Man Sinned and lost Dominion over them.

Praise be to GOD! When we return to Earth with for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ, this is Exactly how it's gonna be with Man and other creatures!

Folks! Don't Miss Heaven for anything or anyone! There is no Joy you have or see now that is gonna be Comparable to what we are gonna have with JESUS Christ.

I think you are in the wrong section
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by ImoleNaija: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
E kilo f'omode cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by muheeb01(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rough play
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by dinodangana(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Make hunger catch the lion fess

1 Like

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Legendoo: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Such an old video.like 10 year's old.

Smh
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by erubati: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
E dey hard to imagine
Like for instance now,make she just sight me,dey run come towards me.i no go know whether she wan hug abi she wan chop me.
All animals are best kept at baby stage.once Dem begin mature,na to cage am sharp sharp.no amount of closeness go make me play live with lioness.i dey crase
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
I don't think that this lion still have claws and teeth to bite.
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by ImoleNaija: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Odobaone:
Bob Risky leleyi ooo

Uno get joy walahi grin
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by cliqtips: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
She's lonely like some ladies but they will never tell you until you're close to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

As long as my relationship with the animals doesn't stop me from having them inside the pot when needed.. I don't have a problem grin

Imagine Suya, Kilishi, Peppered Chicken, Bushmeat..

On lalasticlala 's behalf, Snake meat, especially python. grin grin grin
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
So ferocious lions can show friendship with human.
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Olarewaju89: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
aribisala0:
I think you are in the wrong section

No, he's not.

1 Like

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
leave him alone
Klchnjoku:

Guy rest, this your attention seeking and clout chasing is stale and eventually Nairalanders will grow bored of you and you won't get their attention anymore.

If you don't believe me, ask Airforce1.

2 Likes

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Better than mannequin in aso rock sad
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
budaatum:
When we love our neighbours, some neighbours might love us back.
Not neighbours like lion. It is just a matter of time
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by kadiri3(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jokerman:
Hope it won't turn around to eat the man some day?
white men no get sense at all
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Adefolarin1: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Omo see the lion hand abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cobra Found Inside A Toilet In Yola, Adamawa State(photos) / Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos / The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.