Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) (58696 Views)

Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / This New Sea Slug Can Cut Off Its Own Head & Still Live For Months (Pics, Video) / Instagram: See How To Use Customize Text On Friend’s Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by ledaman: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wow! This is Extraordinarily Awesome !

This was the kind of relationship GOD planned between man and these animals before Man Sinned and lost Dominion over them.

Praise be to GOD! When we return to Earth with for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ, this is Exactly how it's gonna be with Man and other creatures!

Folks! Don't Miss Heaven for anything or anyone! There is no Joy you have or see now that is gonna be Comparable to what we are gonna have with JESUS Christ.

JESUS is Coming Quickly ! Are u Ready?
Madman
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by EyenNtokon: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

This was the kind of relationship GOD planned between man and these animals before Man Sinned and lost Dominion over them.

Praise be to GOD! When we return to Earth with for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ, this is Exactly how it's gonna be with Man and other creatures!

Folks! Don't Miss Heaven for anything or anyone! There is no Joy you have or see now that is gonna be Comparable to what we are gonna have with JESUS Christ.

What do u mean by returning to earth? Returning to earth from heaven how?. Jehovah witnesses na dem sabi bible 4 christianity, i came across their magazine. What i read and the bible verses got me. I'm gonna join dem anytime sooner.

1 Like

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bignuell:
First off you called it a beast outrightly because it feeds on flesh or what, that despite the hugging, she is still what it is a predator but i'm trying to let you know despite her canal nature, she could still hug her saviour and that doesn't make her entirely beastly as you claimed. I'm letting you know that they can have a human bond and it's built on trust

Can u show me where I called it a beast? Like I said your comment is highly irrelevant to the comment I made. There's no correlation whatsoever. U are talking off point
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by laluski(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Awwwwnnn. This is really beautiful and heart warming. I feel touched. ♥️❤♥️❤

Please can you give me a precise definition of your "awwwn"... It simply doesn't make sense to me
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Viccano: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
I hope the lioness won't eat him one day sha
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
laluski:

Please can you give me a precise definition of your "awwwn"... It simply doesn't make sense to me

Awwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn. Eyaaaa. Sorry you don't understand.
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by tonyson010(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
budaatum:
When we love our neighbours, some neighbours might love us back.

Loving animals are better than neighbors, cos the evils in humans is so great.
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Bignuell(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u show me where I called it a beast? Like I said your comment is highly irrelevant to the comment I made. There's no correlation whatsoever. U are talking off point
oh sorry, you were not the one i was suppose to quote, you didn't call her a beast initially. My bad
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Jespet97: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
You mean a hug after overloading the Belly with enough fresh meat
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Joelobioha(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oche211:
It's still risky
odikwa very very risky ooo
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Victorclean1: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
The lion will kill him in future
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by kelmicheal: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lion should not be trusted for anything
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by FengChui(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Shellsploit:
Better to have lion as a friend than awon "olobo figo"
grin grin grin grin grin
Awon olobo jijo, olobo monkey post....
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by chatinent: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
That lioness is not hugging him for friendship. You know that moment you check the fridge and see your food intact? That feeling? That is it.
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Adakintroy: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Calm down rightouseness. You overdoing this heaven thing. It's like you been there before.

Lion will eat you at the first sign . Face reality imagination is not real.
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Janosky: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

"Return to earth with" wetin?
"Return to earth" from where?
Which chapter and verse in your Bible?
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by gazza07(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
I pray the lioness don't turn him to food one day
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clhhPpP5H9g

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/17030497/lioness-hug-human-best-friend/amp/

No matter how you nurture a wild animal. One day , you go be like suya for the animals eyes.........some animals are not tameable......

I don talk my own o
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by victorazy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jokerman:
Hope it won't turn around to eat the man some day?

Lionesses don't attack men, only Lions do.

1 Like

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Odobaone: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Uno get joy walahi grin

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by aribisala0(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bignuell:
Omooo me i no know, as long as she has this bond with a human, she has a soul
The truth is that a "soul" is just your imagination. or a story you heard or read .
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by izubext007: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
I just dey laugh, if she change her mind nko.
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by budaatum: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
tonyson010:

Loving animals are better than neighbors, cos the evils in humans is so great.

I do not believe you.

You are human and I am your neighbor.
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by budaatum: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
chatinent:
That lioness is not hugging him for friendship. You know that moment you check the fridge and see your food intact? That feeling? That is it.

Sounds like love to me. You enjoy its presense in the fridge instead of in your belly. That feeling, That is it.
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

It will be very painful If I don't see you for heaven sha
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:39am On Dec 24, 2021
This lioness should eat this man one day oh
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by tafat: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Wow, this is lovely to see, I would love to have a pet like this too
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by collinometricx: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Magnoliaa :

Nothing beautiful there my dear..

Don't let anything touch you
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2021
budaatum:
When we love our neighbours, some neighbours might love us back.
I like that `SOME"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Ouchbabe(f): 2:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Dshocker(m): 3:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Since you are touched with a heart warming feeling,can you please come forward to get a brace from the lioness?
Re: Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video) by Gbeng30(m): 3:29am On Dec 24, 2021
issoright...

We will be here for the concluding Version... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cobra Found Inside A Toilet In Yola, Adamawa State(photos) / The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) / Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.