Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters (7642 Views)

Wilfred Oyarebu Appointed Head Of Reintegration At Presidential Amnesty Office / Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government / FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by Bellotelli: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Hunger dey land o
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by skywalker240(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2021
dasparrow:
Nigeria is in trouble. Deep trouble. I don't know the way forward for Nigeria. Sigh! embarassed
Disintegration

That's the right word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by SUGARCyprian247: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Lol
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by BelovedofLord: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2021
rayvelez:
The number is too small just ordinary 559.

WHY NOT 5,559?
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by bencr7: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2021
skywalker240:

Disintegration

That's the right word
that why diz government is silent about Boko Haram and iswap Sponsors that was expost by UAE, is our military men especially d southerner I just pity them because diz ones may be informers or buhari have a plan,pls Nigerian wise up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by skywalker240(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2021
bencr7:
that why diz government is silent about Boko Haram and iswap Sponsors that was expost by UAE, is our military men especially d southerner I just pity them because diz ones may be informers or buhari have a plan,pls Nigerian wise up
Southerners will never wise up, most especially some peeps that like been called sophisticated
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by Mkayfrenzy(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Na the camp wey dem build for NYSC dem dey use rehabilitate bokoharam terrorists. Dey con put corpers for one yeye secondary school. Nonsense
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by Kingmena: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2021
I just hope Nigeria and Nigeria army knows what they are doing sha.
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by RussellRutherfo: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2021
There is no rehabilitation without them released from their terrorist Islamic ideology and mindset.
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by McLizbae: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
IDPs who are victims of their wicked acts are suffering while the real killers are being pampered by Buhari’s government. This government and [/b]terrorism[b] are like:
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by Adrian98(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2021
Good morning all. This is an open question to all but mainly directed at the northern Muslims and northerners as a whole.
What do you think about what the military is going?
Do you think proper justice should be served and this people jailed or sentenced to death?
What would you have the law done rather than this?
And to be honest you can’t compare what these people have done and the lives they have taken to the the niger delta militants that were fighting for their oil.
Let me get your unbiased replies. And no insults please if you insult me then God bless you
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by McLizbae: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Crazy demonstration on a new high level!
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by Emperor5(m): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2021
After rehabilitation they will be recruite into Nigeria military and police force. naija is finished
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by honcdm01(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2021
Una good morning!
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by Brushstrokes20: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Again ...... Daaaaaaaaamn it!

TERRORISTS are being pampered while victims are wallowing in misery undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Useless govt of self serving thieves and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

1 Like

Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by TUTU147: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Enjoy your one and indivisible nigeria,a country where terrorist are treated like kings and victims treated like slave.

2 Likes

Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by NoGirlfriend: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2021
I don't just understand this shithole county. Boko haram members been pardoned, rehabilitated and also empowered.
Then what's the essence of having people in the prison?
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by adirivictor(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2021
[b][/b]pls do same for IDPs. Common sense
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by Adebowale89(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Buhari is a menace to the end of insecurity in Nigeria

if I'm in Army and I'm seeing something like this, mehn I will resigned immediately because if I eventually die for this useless country, I die for nothing when those that kill will still be pardon

Northerners have destroyed this country with their naivety and ignorance

1 Like

Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by Capablemaster: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2021
As much as it hurt me to say, Nigeria is doom by this so called leader! God have mercy and on we the innocent and save us from their devilish plans
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by 00FFT00(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Most of us don't seem to get it yet. Northern Nigeria establishment had always understood that we are not one. They know that they need to keep a chokehold on the armed forces as a guarantee for the dominance of Nigeria's political space and survival.

They must populate the military with their kind. Who is it lost upon that the official language in the army is Hausa, the religion, Islam?.
By implication, they are directly telling you that they trust a confirmed terrorist than non-muslims or non-northerners.

These people have a feudal mindset. You as a non-muslim and non-gambari are none but a necessary idiot. In reality, a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by od501: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
meolaniyi:
MNK has always been right. I pity Southern Nigerians who have not known the plans of the North

Nope. Pity the South West. They are the most vulnerable at the moment. East has IPOB, Niger delta has almost 50 different militant groups. South is 70% Reay bro.
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by surequality: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
You are encouraging terrorism.
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by DirtyBit(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
IDPs who are victims of their wicked acts are suffering while the real killers are being pampered by Buhari’s government. This government and hypocrisy are like:
I sure say na Gen.Lucky Irabor advice Buhari on this matter
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by Kirigidi(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Tranquillity360:
All northerners support boko haram directly or indirectly. Including Christian Northerners?

Fact.
Re: Military Begin Rehabilitation, Reintegration Of Fresh 559 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters by Kirigidi(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Tranquillity360:
All northerners support boko haram directly or indirectly.

Fact.
Including Christian Northerners?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Eight Years Worse Than Abacha’s – Ribadu / Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances / 2023 Polls: NASS Under Pressure To Pass Electoral Act Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.