Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances (7642 Views)

Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Call any federal worker to confirm this

Buhari dangerous Buharomics about to destroy Nigeria economically and usher in a devastating poverty

IMPLICATIONS OF BUHARI'S ACTION

1) Less money means less spendings, savings and investments

2) less spending , savings and investment means businesses will experience less sales bringing economic activities to a halt

3) less sales means

a) people will have less money to afford good food shelter clothing education health etc for their families and dependants

b) Companies will lay off many workers in order to survive

c) foreign investments will avoid Nigeria while those on ground will leave enmass

4) With increase in unemployment,

, crimes terrorism corruption etc will eescalate.

Buhari must surround himself with season economists from all geopolitical zones to help him manage Nigeria's financial and economic sectors

For now Buhari don't have season economists on his team

He needs at least 6

Buhari must reverse this policy or face a disappointed and hostile Nigerians ready to support impeachment proceedings against him.

The Vanguard Punch Dailytrust Sun Channels AIT BBC CNN etc must investigate this

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Cutehector(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2015
That which will itch us, is potent enough..
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by funlord(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
angry
EasternLeopard:

Buhari dangerous Buharomics about to destroy Nigeria economically and usher in a devastating poverty

2) less spending , savings and investment means businesses will experience less sales bringing economic activities to a halt

3) less sales means

a) people will have less money to afford good food shelter clothing education health etc for their families and dependants

c) foreign investments will avoid Nigeria while those on ground will leave enmass

Buhari must surround himself with season economists from all geopolitical zones to help him manage Nigeria's financial and economic sectors

He needs at least 6

Buhari must reverse this policy or face a disappointed and hostile Nigerians ready to support impeachment proceedings against him.

The Vanguard Punch Dailytrust Sun Channels AIT BBC CNN etc must investigate this

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu

Etc

"Early morning nonsense"!!!

**continues chewing chocolate flavoured gworo**

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by seunmsg(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2015
What is federal government allowance if I may ask?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2015
I love this development, I am a government worker, I am paid 47k I took some loan to build a house in the village, each month I am paid 32k, no allowance no any other thing from my office for many years now, I don't take nor accept bribe from anyone I am a police man, I am posted to guard duty only surviving with 32k each month, so learn how to live on your income forget about those allowances that the ogas used to steal money that would have been used to create more employments

37 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by GudluckIBB(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2015
I hope ur hatred for Buhari will not give you high blood preasure one day!

Buhari has all the allowances to get the best medical care but will you will just die like that cheaply!

Better take life easy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by ademega(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2015
if he gives money u will talk. its a curse now on some people to talk no matter what the president do
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by kahal29: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Op i agree with you on the heading of your topic but instead of the long epistle that followed the topic which was guised in a way, you should have highlighted the various allowances that was removed to make it easier for people to understand the issue at hand. For instance, Excess work load allowance otherwise called "OVERTIME" and Hazard allowance were removed from the salaries of university's staff in this November Salary.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
I love this development, I am a government worker, I am paid 47k I took some loan to build a house in the village, each month I am paid 32k, no allowance no any other thing from my office for many years now, I don't take nor accept bribe from anyone I am a police man, I am posted to guard duty only surviving with 32k each month, so learn how to live on your income forget about those allowances that the ogas used to steal money that would have been used to create more employments

And you think this policy is good

Get ready to fight more crimes and terrorism

Don't complain of excess work once you are called to fight crimes every now and then
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2015
kahal29:
Op i agree with you on this but instead of the long epistle you should highlighted the various allowances that was removed to make it easier for people to understand the issue at hand. For instance, Excess work load allowance otherwise called "OVERTIME" and Hazard allowance were removed from the salaries of university's staff in this November Salary.

The long epistle is to help his supporters see the implications of this policy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

And you think this policy is good

Get ready to fight more crimes and terrorism

Don't complain of excess work once you are called to fight crimes every now and then
fighting crime is not only my duty it is a collective duty

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by dockokwus: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2015
Mr man, u are talking bunkum.
Even if this your lie were true, in a recession people wud count themselves lucky to keep their jobs and u are talking of allowance.
Nigeria's economy is properly being rebased to its true value with true economic activity being gauged and individuals/companies and establishments earning honest incomes ,not on the false parameters based on fraudulently acquired wealth&income fuelling inflated value of the economy arising from inflated prices of goods and services.
Hopefully when the govt pumps in money into infrastructure and other productive sectors next year, things wud improve,its belt tightening across board.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
fighting crime is not only my duty it is a collective duty

Keep deceiving yourself

So you expect me to fight crimes with bare hands

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2015
dockokwus:
Mr man, u are talking bunkum.
Even if this your lie were true, in a recession people wud count themselves lucky to keep their jobs and u are talking of allowance.
Nigeria's economy is properly being rebased to its true value with true economic activity being gauged and individuals/companies and establishments earning honest incomes ,not on the false parameters based on fraudulently acquired wealth&income fuelling inflated value of the economy arising from inflated prices of goods and services.
Hopefully when the govt pumps in money into infrastructure and other productive sectors next year, things wud improve,its belt tightening across board.

Mention one infrastructure Buhari and APC governors have embarked on since may

Tell us

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

3) less sales means

He needs at least 6

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu

Etc

I am entitled to furniture allowance, uniform allowance, flashlit allowance, this is my tens years in the job I have never seen nor received these allowances never, so if PMB is removing all of it am in love with it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by NigLasPresident: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2015
GudluckIBB:
I hope ur hatred for Buhari will not give you high blood preasure one day!

Buhari has all the allowances to get the best medical care but will you will just die like that cheaply!

Better take life easy.

abeg make you tell am o! Plus buhari has enough travel allowance to go get good Medicare abroad anytime

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by kahal29: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

The long epistle is to help his supporters see the implications of this policy

State the allowances that was removed that's what I mean. For example the overtime allowance was paid to every staff of the university whether you earn it or not but I think with this new development before you are paid overtime you must show proof of working for it before you are paid. Even the harzard allowance were paid to people who work in an air-conditioned office instead of those working in hazardous environment such as laboratories and the rest of them.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Keep deceiving yourself

So you expect me to fight crimes with bare hands
see something say something bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
I am entitled to furniture allowance, uniform allowance, flashlit allowance, this is my tens years in the job I have never seen nor received these allowances never, so if PMB is removing all of it am in love with it.

So because you are not paid so you want other workers to suffer

See your reasoning

No wonder God has refused to attend to your plight
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by LordMecuzy(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:

Exactly my broda.Nice post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2015
NigLasPresident:

abeg make you tell am o! Plus buhari has enough travel allowance to go get good Medicare abroad anytime

Leadership by example

He kept his while removing others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

See your reasoning

God has already blessed me bro, I have my house in the village, I am contented with the little I have, I don't know what you re talking about, I only asked Buhari to make everyone including him to be treated equally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by ckmayoca: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

See your reasoning

Na police na. Wetin u expect.
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2015
ckmayoca:

Na police na. Wetin u expect.

Na dem dem

People wey go force person to write statement of crime him no do
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by drss(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Hahahahahhaha cheesy dem never see anything yet. I sure say majority of federal workers dem voted d dullaard. Make dem enjoy their change. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by atama27(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
These allowances are being removed not to punish anybody but simply because most persons that get it don't work for it, overtime keep going to those who close normal working hours, hazard goes to those chilling under AirCondition while those working in hazardous environment get nothing, what the government is. Trying to do is give to Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser, with proof of overtime and all, your allowances will be paid. #GodBlessNigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by iamrealdeji(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
it's very rare before one sees a policeman that doesn't take bribe in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by drss(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
sorry to say dis but dis attitude is classic slave mentality.
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Mention one infrastructure Buhari and APC governors have embarked on since may

Tell us
mention an outstanding one that Jonathan did in his six yrs, and one that FAYOSE has commissioned in 6months!

Besides, APC doesn't have a budget yet, don't forget that!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2015
drss:
sorry to say dis but dis attitude is classic slave mentality.
if only everyone could take little create more jobs for our unemployed, save the remaining one for our unborn generation, our world could have been different, people like you will never stop taking everyone wants more forgetting our needs are just shelter,food and clothing

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by ckmayoca: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Na dem dem

People wey go force person to write statement of crime him no do

Lolzzz
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by kahal29: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2015
atama27:
These allowances are being removed not to punish anybody but simply because most persons that get it don't work for it, overtime keep going to those who close normal working hours, hazard goes to those chilling under AirCondition while those working in hazardous environment get nothing, what the government is. Trying to do is give to Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser, with proof of overtime and all, your allowances will be paid. #GodBlessNigeria.

Seconded. The intention is to make people work hard and earn the allowance but on a lighter note the thing spoil show for the boys especially those who don plan with the "Free Awof money" .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House / 2023 Polls: NASS Under Pressure To Pass Electoral Act Amendment Bill / Lagos To Enforce Safety Compliance In Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.