Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? (437 Views)

Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze / Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Reno Omokri: Atiku Will Win NE,NC, NW, And SS Excluding Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? by Ofodirinwa: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2021
Was curious to know if anyone has been to all of the regions of Nigeria? If you haven't been to all, share the ones you've been and how the experience was.

There will be those who come here to show us they have done little in their lives and are unhappy with themselves. They will do this by using this as a chance to insult other regions, so ignore them when they arrive lol.
Re: Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? by Ofodirinwa: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2021
I have only been to the SW and SE.

Differences
While Lagos is bigger than anywhere in the SE, the SE feels more vast. There are more towns and you get the sense that you'll never visit them all in one lifetime even if you wanted to. And they're tightly packed (you won't notice where one town ends and another begins in most of Imo State). The SW judging from Ore and Lagos is a lot more lively SE is very relaxed minus Onitsha and Aba (which are still more relaxed than Lagos).
The music that's 'reigning' in Lagos is not always the music that's 'reigning' in the east.

Similarity
Both regions are generally similar, so much so that you won't notice a difference unless you looked. I would say they're the two most modern and progressive regions of Nigeria from the general conduct of the people and businesses there. I have not been to other regions but I have met ppl from them and I stand by that strongly, though I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? by drake2(m): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2021
All the regions are similar except Abuja metropolitan City. Different forms of uneasiness and latent fear. Cultism, terrorism, ritualism, robberism, kidnappism, yahooism. Very hopless regions, have lived in all of them. Now currently in the region of skullism. People just get killed needlessly in all the regions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? by Tarzan360(m): 5:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Yes oo, from SS to NW, SW to NE, SE to NC. (Eg) from Ogwashi-uku in Delta to Kaura namoda in Zamfara, then Isolo in Lagos to Bama in Borno, then from Agbani in Enugu to Shandam in plateau. Currently speak our own wa, zo, bia, language's fluently, note that I skipped the state's capital's because they are too popular

1 Like

Re: Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? by BlackfireX: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2021
North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Re: Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? by helinues: 6:16am On Dec 15, 2021
The 2023 election should give me the opportunity to be in all the regions and most important of the states
Re: Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? by Sammy07: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
I have only been to the SW and SE.

Differences
While Lagos is bigger than anywhere in the SE, the SE feels more vast. There are more towns and you get the sense that you'll never visit them all in one lifetime even if you wanted to. And they're tightly packed (you won't notice where one town ends and another begins in most of Imo State). The SW judging from Ore and Lagos is a lot more lively SE is very relaxed minus Onitsha and Aba (which are still more relaxed than Lagos).
The music that's 'reigning' in Lagos is not always the music that's 'reigning' in the east.

Similarity
Both regions are generally similar, so much so that you won't notice a difference unless you looked. I would say they're the two most modern and progressive regions of Nigeria from the general conduct of the people and businesses there. I have not been to other regions but I have met ppl from them and I stand by that strongly, though I could be wrong.

Visited the North West, North Central, SOuth west, South east (Enugu and Imo),.south south (Edo, Delta and PH)

I think the difference esp between SW and SE is landmass. while I was in Enugu and imo, there are some places too small to have LG self. And its not bigger than some towns in sw.
Like development is rapid in se, most likely because of the landmass.
And yes, se get beautiful mansions, they have taste for houses. Storey buildings plenty for there.

As for SS
Benin is not that different from osogbo, so no much talk tho kindda dirty a bit.
Delta, I visited warri, its a big town I must say buh some.places looks rough they don't have much storey buildings like SE, it's more or like an average town like Ondo town.
PH.. Nice city, good roads but rough... Everyone faces looks not smiling.

North central
Nothing much Kwara and Kogi looks like their other counterparts SW states but like a low.budget of them. No roads expansion, dirtiness, same brown roof except for other developing places, cheaper foods houses and things

North West
Visited Kano, its a bubbling city but too religious,.to find girls to toast self go hard. Its a very big state but little populations (especially their villages)
Re: Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2021
The only geopolitical region have not been to is the North East.
Re: Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? by RiceProducers: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2021
drake2:
All the regions are similar except Abuja metropolitan City. Different forms of uneasiness and latent fear. Cultism, terrorism, ritualism, robberism, kidnappism, yahooism. Very hopless regions, have lived in all of them. Now currently in the region of skullism. People just get killed needlessly in all the regions

This is the only honest and realistic post I have read on this thread
Re: Has Everyone Spent Time In All Regions? Sw, Ss, Se, Nc, Nw, Ne - How Was Each? by SGANIVA(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2021
I have been to south west,nc ,and ss . generally south west is the most tolerant and the most accommodating region in Nigeria, though tribalism is much among the locals especially people living in villages.

generally from my own perspective , life in south east is much easier , relaxed and comfortable, except onitsha and aba .

I don't like Rivers State pH , every one is so mean here , generally south east get taste for beautiful mansions , from enugu to owerri and even inside villages of anambra .
poverty rate is lowest in South East compare to other other regions I have visited .

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Bill:get Ready For National Endless Protest / Join Osinbajo Support Group. / Most Corrupt Countries In The World ...2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.