Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Just In|nigerian Army Shot Down Two Students While Coming Back From School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just In|nigerian Army Shot Down Two Students While Coming Back From School (651 Views)

I Was Raped While Coming Back From Crossover Night / Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school / More Photos Of Two Students Shot By The Police In Asaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In|nigerian Army Shot Down Two Students While Coming Back From School by Nwaokija(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2021
My question is why isn't this video in our newspapers and media
YouTube is restricting the video because of the children's blood that was all over the place so copy the link of the video and search it on YouTube. leave a comment on the video and Also leave a like
Share this video to reach many people since our news media can't do it
And finally it will take you 2 seconds to subscribe to my channel and turn on the notification which is very free
Please help my channel to grow
Am begging you my nairaland family
Help a brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FluvVCqGCcc
Re: Just In|nigerian Army Shot Down Two Students While Coming Back From School by Nwaokija(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2021
YouTube is restricting the video because of the children's blood that was all over the ground so copy the link of the video and search for it on YouTube
Don't forget to like the video and leave a comment based on what you think share the video so that many people can see it since our news media can't do it
And finally it will only take two seconds of your time to subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on the notification am which is very free
Please help my channel to grow
Thanks Alot my nairaland family
Re: Just In|nigerian Army Shot Down Two Students While Coming Back From School by insidelife22(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2021
where did this happen?
Re: Just In|nigerian Army Shot Down Two Students While Coming Back From School by buksarki: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2021
your video have no description. where and when?
Re: Just In|nigerian Army Shot Down Two Students While Coming Back From School by Nwaokija(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Am going to add the description just a minute
Re: Just In|nigerian Army Shot Down Two Students While Coming Back From School by Nwaokija(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2021
The description is there now
Re: Just In|nigerian Army Shot Down Two Students While Coming Back From School by Lastmessenger2: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Where did this happen ?
Re: Just In|nigerian Army Shot Down Two Students While Coming Back From School by Nwaokija(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Lastmessenger2 post=108511421]Where did this happen ?[/
Owerri in imo state

(1) (Reply)

Man Kidnapped His Cousin And Killed Him After Family Refuse To Pay Ramson / A Woman Shared Her Story Of Being Taken By Ritualist (video) / The Level Of Car Hijacking At Berger Junction In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.