Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever (486 Views)

How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / This Is Forbes Billionaire And Glo Chairman Mike Adenugua’s Residence In Lagos / Inside Nigeria’s First Pencil And Toothpick Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by Arisenews2: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Watch the shocking interesting story of Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, father of Col. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu and also the first Nigerian billionaire and richest Nigerian to ever live. He was so rich that the colonial masters had to borrow his Royce Rolls convertible to convey the Queen of England around when she visited Nigeria in 1956.

Worthy of note was the fact that he never wanted his son to join the Nigerian army.
Watch his interesting story below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdVIK2eVeI

Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by AuntyVanessa1(f): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Before Nigeria government help the dry ass of Dangote and monopolized everything for his favor, we first have and Igbo man who through his sweat, strategies, techniques and endless calculation became a richest man without the help of the government. More respect Daddy.

And the Son of this great man came and fight the Nigerian military government for that years without the help of external support.

Igbos are very great people, even though I am an Ibibio girl, and I am so proud of my tribe, but I am also proud of the Igbos too.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2021
I doubt there has ever been a Nigerian that is as rich as Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by aribisala0(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2021
Richest ever how?
He was not the richest in his time?
Ibos and their empty boasting

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by aribisala0(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
How rich s Dangote?

Do you know for a fact or are you just talking
Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2021
aribisala0:
How rich s Dangote?

Do you know for a fact or are you just talking
What stop of stupid question is this
Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by Cosbyrich: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2021
The richest African in the olden days was Darocha not Ojukwu but you have splattered all the net with your lies.Some even said he gave his Rolls Royce to the Queen to be used when she was here grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by AuntyVanessa1(f): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

Would Dangote achieved that feat if FG didn't help him greatly?

Here we are talking about a man that got it all by himself, without any help.

Abeg go siddon with your Dangote nonsense.
Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by StreetFight: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Aku ori ire naaa. Congrats to all of us

Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:

Would Dangote achieved that feat if FG didn't help him greatly?

Here we are talking about a man that got it all by himself, without any help.

Abeg go siddon with your Dangote nonsense.
I no get time for your senseless and unnecessary wailing early in the morning Okoro.
Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by aribisala0(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
What stop of stupid question is this

How rich is Dangote ?
Are you his accountant?
Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by SocialJustice: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2021
Nigerians with richest this and richest that nonsense, where is his biography telling his story?

Rich guys from the West from JD Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, JP Morgan, Scharzman and so many more have their lives out there with complete stories how they got wealthy and their legacies are there for everyone to see.

Abegi, we as a people are too primitive and blind to what is going on out there.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by fattprince(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2021
StreetFight:
Aku ori ire naaa. Congrats to all of us
My dad knows Da Rocha personally. That's what my mum told us. She admitted that she always tells my dad to seek Da Rocha's help but he refuses believing his wealth isn't clean. I never knew he was this rich though I doubt my mum knows too.
Re: Story Of Sir Louise Odimegwu Ojukwu,nigeria’s First Billionaire And Richest Ever by Arisenews2: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2021
SocialJustice:
Nigerians with richest this and richest that nonsense, where is his biography telling his story?

Rich guys from the West from JD Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, JP Morgan, Scharzman and so many more have their lives out there with complete stories how they got wealthy and their legacies are there for everyone to see.

Abegi, we as a people are too primitive and blind to what is going on out there.

You wouldn't have said all these only if you had Watch the video. His wealth was transparent and out there!

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Gave You Your First Million In 2021? / How Do Radio Stations Get Their Money? / 10ft Containers For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.