Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) (57400 Views)

Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk / Son Of Emir Of Daura, Farouk Umar And His Aide (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by DSC7: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2021
Could this be love? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by BeReadyMe: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2021
i926:
It's okay. At least he didn't do a minor like Mohammed.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Imperare(f): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2021
How much is money again?
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Aufbauh:
Most people will try to castigate the man whereas the young girl willfully accepted the marriage proposal.
The marriage is consensual and both are of adult age.

If I turn 90, and a 20 year old girl agrees to marry me I'll gladly go for it. I hate hypocrisy!

Oga talk what you know .... that innocent girl never and will ever accept that man, she was just forced to do so. That is what we call acceptance under duress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by beautyfunke(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Few months to come ...you will hear that the girl don give birth bro twice

2 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by kaydee007(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Their own kpekus dey on the highest jonsing. Infact they are notjustok.com
insidelife22:
those people and kpekus eh.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by kelly72: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2021
The lady was born when the man was 70 years old.

So sorry.

3 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by treatise: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:

VIDEOS available: https://dailynigerian.com/video-year-emir-daura-takes/

With fluid exchange she will be age twice her supposed age in three years.

2 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2021
Aufbauh:
Most people will try to castigate the man whereas the young girl willfully accepted the marriage proposal.

If I turn 90, and a 20 year old girl agrees to marry me I'll gladly go for it. I hate hypocrisy!
Hope you will also like your 20 years old daughter to marry her ancestor at 90?

Are you a Muslim, and from the north?

2 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2021
Na that young woman go kill am abi how can he satisfy her on bed
How can this goro eating older man smash this chic? These people have no value for the girl child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Telebin: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Foolishness at it's peak. Nothing to gain from this. Before she gets to 30 years, she will become a widow.

3 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by UncleKoboko: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Very good.

The only thing most women have to offer is SEX.

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Regina Nwoko Part 2

3 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

No mind hypocrites jawe grin

Maybe them go choose a 75 years old woman over a 20 years old if dem dey the Emirs shoe grin

3 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Daura seems to be a place of senseless men

2 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2021
I will relocate to northern Nigeria o.
Marry beautiful young babes without Stress and with my Hollywood star good looks, Alpha male swag and long lasting libido, the Fulani babes will fall like dominoes. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2021
chatinent:
Are young ladies renewable materials to these people?
According to their religion, YES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
Daura seems to be a place of senseless men
Na you no get sense.
I am jealous of the grandpa.

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

WETIN be hypocrisy here? Definitely yu are a Muslim. You are already a funeral candidate with other 3 wives, why put a 20years lady into widowhood? What kind of sex u won enjoy at dat age or pikin?

Abeg go sidon
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by bergs2: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2021
Daura! Daura!! Daura!!!
How many times will I call thee?

From thine loins came the dullard(I didnt mention any name o o!) that can't manage a family let alone a country;
And now this........!

What is wrong with thee, o Daura?
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by watchindelta(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2021
Can 90yrs man di xk stand undecided

2 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2021
Our very own Ned Nwoko did same so who I am to judge this old fool. The human evolution in Africa has evolved into something else, this is all I know. Even Animals don’t behave the way Africans do lately. It’s well.

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Ofiadiegwu: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Probably a Kanywood story.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Jerrydox(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2021
I know the girl's boyfriend might still be on standby mode. All hope is not lost for him.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by nedekid: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2021
slickbak:
And somewhere in America, R Kelly is roasting.
Thats different. Rk went after underage girls. This one is over 18.
Anyhow e get as e be sha.

2 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by specialbobby(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2021
But why this people dey disgrace us like this nah
Wetin we do this people
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Dreytonisback(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2021
It's not even about the family of the girl
But chai , some girls Sabi break mad record Sha
This kind fine babe wey suppose dey collect better yoing fresh gbola wey get thick veins naim she carry they kuntus give 90yr old man bc of 1M

Carry 1M enter ICM buy just 5 Lacoste sleeve money don finish, a real gee is disappointed

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Divoc19(f): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Regina made her personal choice. I can bet your girl here is under religious duress.
JAMO84:
Those that celebrated 18 years old Regina Daniel when she married 70 years old Ned Nwoko should not come here to abuse the Emir o
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Sixty something years old than me
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Oga talk what you know .... that innocent girl never and will ever accept that man, she was just forced to do so. That is what we call acceptance under duress

See you! undecided
It's You dat should say what you know! sad

Can't you see her Happiness?

Marrying a 90 year old man whom she thinks will die in 5 years time
Then with her Inheritance as Wife, she will start Flexing Younger Guys with stronger Diccks!

Dat's her Plan! Like Regina Daniel, this Girl's mom is behind the scenes! smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' / One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.