Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) (57408 Views)

Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk / Son Of Emir Of Daura, Farouk Umar And His Aide (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Sikariyelwa: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2021
It's a shameful thing .it's because of wealth the parents of the bride agreed to that.Theso call leaders (emirs) in the North are not leading by example at all.Can he even perform in the bed or he would want this young girl to flirt around.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Lattop(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2021
sinkhole:
You are not getting the gist at all cheesy
Within the next ten years, baba will surely die, but the girl will be like 25 or 30yrs by that time, still in her prime and now in big money and with greater influence and most importantly, she can now marry a younger person cool So who loose finally?
When it comes to "z oza room" wetin baba fit do again, I am dead sure na the girl go dey do all the work in "z oza room" and everything will look to the girl like masturbation cheesy
Lol grin
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by meetdonald(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2021
See Selfishness and Lust in High Places shocked shocked shocked
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by JubrinElSudan: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2021
He will still divorce her to marry new one before he clocks 100 and she becomes a divorcee before 30. Pathetic
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Obansy112(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:

VIDEOS available: https://dailynigerian.com/video-year-emir-daura-takes/

Sources close to the royal family said the emir divorced all his three wives recently, to pick a new four set of wives. “ The plan was that the emir wanted to marry at least three wives at one go,”

*This is Madness*
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by omartins(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2021
So if I was 70 years old, I can wait for next 20 years to marry a girl born today? shocked shocked
Some things are disgusting.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by ayenale1(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2021
For buhari village? We yo
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by lordatkinson07(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Ha! Why is north like this?
What kind of breeds are these Hausa /Fulani?
In the name of Islam, committing different atrocities.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by kingsmaila(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2021
Inheritance marriage. When the old man is no more she will be given her share of inheritance and she will remarry a young man.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
This is immoral;
This is irrational;
This is pathetic;
This people keep ; pushing the Southerners backwards.
Northerners and this story 5 and 6.

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
chatinent:
Are young ladies renewable materials to these people?

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Aufbauh:
Most people will try to castigate the man whereas the young girl willfully accepted the marriage proposal.
The marriage is consensual and both are of adult age.

If I turn 90, and a 20 year old girl agrees to marry me I'll gladly go for it. I hate hypocrisy!
Get money..

And you can marry 20 of them at a go.. grin
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
insidelife22:
those people and kpekus eh.
see your pastor grin

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by deept(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Racoon:
The people under his emirate in Daura have been under siege and being killed with utter abandon, yet all this old fool is obsessed with is getting his grand daughter to be warming his bed.

Meanwhile, his domain is even the adopted home town of their equally failed president son. So much ills plaguing this contraption of a nation.

Grand daughter ke!!! This one na great grand daughter
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Amodi470(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2021
When will Buhari marry another wife, my sister is available, Aisha please allow us to enter the Villa
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by adecz: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2021
❗️❗️❗️1921 ❓❓❓❓

Is he 100 years old?

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2021
slickbak:
And somewhere in America, R Kelly is roasting.
Total hollow brain. Do u know what "underaged" means?
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Newton85: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2021
slickbak:
And somewhere in America, R Kelly is roasting.
Can you please tell me the correlation between this one and R Kelly's case?
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Godbless3(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Even op self jons... Born in 1921 and this is 2021, how come he is 90yrs old?.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by MiaBeer(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Well. As long as the old man will not mistake her bellybutton as kpekus grin grin
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Reeb2244: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Aufbauh:
Most people will try to castigate the man whereas the young girl willfully accepted the marriage proposal.

If I turn 90, and a 20 year old girl agrees to marry me I'll gladly go for it. I hate hypocrisy!
Not everyone who condemns this is an hypocrite. Stop saying rubbish.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by fluffybaby(f): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2021
Does this mean that the Jaz that Regina Daniel's friend is selling doesn't work like they preach it to be working? Because I heard that women in the North use it to make their down below sweet so their husbands will face them. If it works, why are they marrying multiple s.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2021
What is anybody's problem with this private matter?

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by abiodunjonah: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Don't be surprised at the performance of this Baba on top bed...they have all the roots and medicines to keep manhood alive even when the body appeared weak and old..
I don't know why they don't extend those roots to us

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Doctee: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2021
This pápá dey enjoy ó
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2021
2021-1921 = 100-years

shocked
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Yusman316(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Divoc19:
Regina made her personal choice. I can bet your girl here is under religious duress.
Na you put am for the duress? You people will just sit in one corner and be assuming things you know nothing about

2 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Benchilwell: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2021
If d girl is happy good for her, she is already 20 but d different is d age cap, when d girl was born d man was 80 shocked shocked shocked
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

The girl did not agree to anything. Poverty made her parents accept N1 million and sell her.

If they were wealthy do you think there was a chance in the world they would accept a shameless dead old man that won't respect himself
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Divoc19(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
She did it for religion and money. This I know. We are not saying it doesn't happen in other places but North Islam and child marriage na 5&6
Yusman316:

Na you put am for the duress? You people will just sit in one corner and be assuming things you know nothing about
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Burukutuhari: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

Insha Allahu that how they will marry your daughters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Favourite(s) Igbo Praise Names For God / Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' / One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.