Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo (354 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo by philme87: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Bishop David Oyedepo has narrated how a man embalmed for 24 hours came back to life and how a child who died from a kidney disease came back to life with new kidneys after her father saw him (Oyedepo) in a vision,

Sharing the testimony with his church members, Oyedepo said a man who visited a mortuary where his brother was kept and embalmed, proclaimed that the “God of Oyedepo” is in the room. The cleric claimed that after the proclamation, the man’s dead brother sneezed and came back to life.

Oyedepo also narrated how the 12-year-old sister of one of the students of Covenant University which he founded, died from a kidney disease.

He claimed that after the student’s father saw him (Oyedepo) in a vision telling him to go and get his daughter from the mortuary, he asked for the corpse to be released and laid her on the bed she used to sleep on before she died.

Oyedepo claimed that on the third day, the girl came back to life with a loud shout and also with “brand new kidneys”.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1wNaAY0RTY
Re: VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo by Nbotee(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Embalmed? I no gree dis one

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo by insidelife22(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2021
i believe in God.
but I don't believe the way African business pastors portray him.
what a lie.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo by nullbyte: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2021
OK, were they able to walk under the sunlight?
Re: VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo by Righteousness2(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Nbotee:
Embalmed? I no gree dis one

You Gree or you no gree does not Matter.
There is no Impossibilities when GOD is involved.
I Have seen Certified Dead people come back to life
I Have seen a woman with no womb Certified by 18 world class doctors , Conceive and Give birth by the word of GOD.
I Have Seen a woman whose Wombs were removed for her safety, Conceive and Give birth by the Word of GOD.

I Have seen GOD create a Private part for a lady with no private Part. Her Parents have Practically removed their Hands from her.

I Have seen a lady with Hormonal imbalance issues, blocked Ovaries, No menstrual flow and much more Wahala. She became pregnant, never new she was pregnant until the 9month.

What GOD cannot do does not Exist
Re: VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo by josh123(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2021
Its hard to believe when there are many false prophet out there
Re: VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo by triplechoice(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2021
Difficult to believe those stories.

If they actually happened, the news would have been everywhere before now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo by KnownUnknown: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Here’s a person so comfortable in his grift that his lies are blatant, ridiculous, and absolutely unbelievable, yet he says them without batting an eye. But his audience is so ignorant, impoverished, and plain stupid that all critical thinking abilities have been compromised. So, the utterly corrupt and unscrupulous deviant just opens his mouth and says whatever nonsense he wants.
This is the absurd joke that Christianity has proven to be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo by LikeAking: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ok.

Praise JAH.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Forget His Children? / You Are A Fool If You Don't Tell Your Wife About All Your Money - Prophetess Obi / The General Lie Of The Modern Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.