Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Travelling With Kids, How Do I Cope?: Helpful Tips When Travelling With Kids - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling With Kids, How Do I Cope?: Helpful Tips When Travelling With Kids (172 Views)

My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling With Kids, How Do I Cope?: Helpful Tips When Travelling With Kids by AMumAndMore(f): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Okay!

It's the yuletide!

And Christmas time= Travel time

Travelling is fun, however, not for everybody.

But even for those who enjoy travelling, going on that trip with kids can be quite the ordeal, because kids do be unpredictable.

You couldn't prep them enough to have a smooth sailing ride, but you could prep yourself enough to have a solution to almost all of their whimpers and tantrums when it arises.

So here are some tips to ease the hassle of traveling with kids

READ MORE:
https://amumandmore.com/travelling-with-children/

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Asaba / Popular Visiting Places In Manipur / Medical School Exam Accommodation Bookings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.