Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament (40647 Views)

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Jidegaf(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2021
meobizy:
Hmm. Peer pressure at work. The desire to appear adult when young. E no concern me, their parents aren’t doing the necessary work. When they say birth the amount of children you can handle, people become perturbed. This is one good reason to birth one to three children in total.

So a justice too cannot take care of children too
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
@ SalafRider now I guess we are our own problem not South Africa wink
welcome back
wink

I'm watching you
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by FILEBE(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Ikea81:
The teachers are right. present Nigeria society only promotes crimes. yahoo, kidnapping, looting and prostitution. check from the government circle, to Boko and bandit amnesty to all the influencers on social media and tell me these kids are not learning the right skills to thrive in a country like Nigeria.

Exactly. We sing all sort of songs to glorify these things. Yahoo yahoo. Naira marley kind of songs . Some rubbish Voice notes turned to beats and then dances . Just about everything, we threw caution to the wind.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2021
When yahoo boys infiltrate a city, they wreck it pieces. This is Ogun's case
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Nonexisting: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2021
The real mkpurumiri region.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
FAKE NEWS..
This is not fake news bro.... I reside in Ogun and I knew the particular school involve, just a stone throw to where Im staying
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by chiefobdk2: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2021
prumetrics:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/12/15/teachers-lament-govt-keeps-mum-as-ogun-schoolgirls-turn-smokers-video/%3famp=1
Anambra school girls win local and international awards...

While ogun school girls smoke jedi jedi and twerk on broda fatai agbo shrinked dickkk
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by YoungAncient1: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Public schools in Nigeria are a breeding ground for the sword that will soon pierce the heart of the nation. embarassed
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by iamdapsyj(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2021
meobizy:
Hmm. Peer pressure at work. The desire to appear adult when young. E no concern me, their parents aren’t doing the necessary work. When they say birth the amount of children you can handle, people become perturbed. This is one good reason to birth one to three children in total.

Three is already a crowd in my opinion. Maximum of two is okay. We still don't want to realize that population explosion is one of the reasons the country is not moving forward (retrogression).

1 Like

Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by toffyz(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Ogun state..The Florida of Nigeria
Florida keh
Abi Colorado or Arizona
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Ferrous(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Someone whose role model is Naira Marley cry cry
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by iamme1234(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2021
meobizy:

Hello tiwa Savage
No be by birth
Na this kids themselves be evil teens
D likes of the music we heard this days has contributed a whole shit in our society...
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by endsarrrs(f): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Trash
AsampeteNwaanyi:

wink

Shatap you cretin tiny penis simp. Stop seeking wild attention wink wink tongue
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by UncleKoboko: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2021
enyi1:
Afonja ajoka
OSU AMAKA

NPuRu Nmiri grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
Trash Shatap you cretin tiny penis simp. Stop seeking wild attention wink wink tongue
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Hotspotbro(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2021
toffyz:

Florida keh
Abi Colorado or Arizona
Weird news happens in FL..if you read NYPost
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by lenghtinny(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Someone created a thread about a young teen making some seductive moves on him and some people were quick to crucify him claiming he was the one having pedophilic thoughts towards the teen.

But to be honest if you belong to an academic community be it tertiary or secondary, you would understand.
I work in a university and I tell you for free that the rate at which this teens participate in social vices is alarming.
Not like I'm that old but then I begin to wonder how fast things have changed over time.

Mostly 16, 17, 18 girls but the kind of moves these girls are making can scare a forty year old.
The moral decadence is at an all time high as almost everyone now believes school is a scam and waste of time. The girls are actively investing in clitocurrency while the boys are into fraud.
The girls want the the latest clothes, shoes, bags and iPhone to snapchat and oppress each other on whatsapp and facebook while the boy wants the latest oversized shirts and cargo pants angry

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Babastrong(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2021
samincredible44:
At least it's better than turning skull miners
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Babastrong(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=samincredible44 post=108544464]At least it's better than turning skull miners[ What is prerequisite for skull mining?]
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Babastrong(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=okeyumez post=108544497]The future is female[ Ok, i pray you have 1 son and 6 daughters]
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by abimic(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2021
meobizy:

My dear, it is not by number of children, it boils down to what attitude the parents' exhibit, teach these kids, who the kids associate with and what the kids choose to do. Some give birth to six kids and are well trained, with good behavior, and are making their parents proud, while some others, with two kids, it is a problem instilling discipline, and even training them.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by orikoku: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2021
End time children.
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by meobizy(f): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Wanity:

I go born 50 with 9 wives including you
Lack of sisters in a home.
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by meobizy(f): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Jidegaf:

So a justice too cannot take care of children too
He likely has too many children to individually monitor.
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by meobizy(f): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Eletididi:
do you even know if some of them are an only child?
I choose to believe not. Only-children are well behaved and catered to excessively.
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by shigishege: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2021
enyi1:
Afonja ajoka
CANNIBALISTIC Igbo FROM AFGHANEASTERN BUSH
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Tunibitoye(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Conrod:
WILD WILD WEST, nigeria's cultural "sodom and gomorra" .
let me welcome everybody to the WILD WILD WEST � the city that's untouchable like Ògùn state students
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2021
shigishege:
CANNIBALISTIC Igbo FROM AFGHANEASTERN BUSH
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2021
These ones are already gone!
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by GhostWisperer: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

My kind of baby girls
demented dullard.
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Nosayer: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Ikea81:
The teachers are right. present Nigeria society only promotes crimes. yahoo, kidnapping, looting and prostitution. check from the government circle, to Boko and bandit amnesty to all the influencers on social media and tell me these kids are not learning the right skills to thrive in a country like Nigeria.

One of the major factor we often underestimate is music. Which musicians are seen as role models for these teens? Isn't it Naira Marley and all that he represents?

Why then are we surprised? Some people still insult us when we tell them the damage the likes of Naira Marley and his ilks are doing to the Nigerian youngsters.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / List Of Illegal Universities In Nigeria By NUC 2017 / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.