Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament (40657 Views)

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Drone95(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2021
moral indecency at Neptune level!music is a major factor
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2021
That stoner culture is ravaging Ogun state seriously, I've been to major areas in Ifo, Ogere, Shagamu and Mowe/Ibafo and I can tell you categorically na smokers and piano warriors full those hood.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by real777(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2021
The popularity of the so called "naija music " brought about this level of moral decay. In the early 90s and 2000s during our days listening to the American music, country music etc. nobody glorifies immorality.

All these Olu Maintains , Wizkid, David kinds of music got no meanings except noise but yet are the most sort after by children and youths. Some carry about with bluetooth speakers increasing the volume with loud noise when going to school.

Remember there's so much enjoyment in immorality but the troubles most times surpasses the pleasure. Most children are a reflection of the kind of lives one of their parents lived before they were even born. Na goat dey born goat.

Ride on and enjoy your childhood
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by yetunsbay(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Ooooh so smoking weed is what has been giving this Ogun people mind to harvest human skulls ?

Ogun state is a skull mining head office in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
aboki
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Hassanmaye(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

My kind of baby girls
Haha damnnn
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by EbenezerTriumph: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Ooooh so smoking weed is what has been giving this Ogun people mind to harvest human skulls ?

Ogun state is a skull mining head office in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
but ogun state is still far better than the whole useless southeast
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na Make Parents wake up to their roles in their wards life!
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by SunnyOG738(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
It a free world, they are the type of girls i love hanging out with.
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by poweredcom(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Future pros.titutes indeed
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Coted: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Peer pressure at work
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by foreshore(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
prumetrics:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/12/15/teachers-lament-govt-keeps-mum-as-ogun-schoolgirls-turn-smokers-video/%3famp=1

This is what you see when dullards and clueless person's are are the helms of affairs
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Thefirmorganics(f): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Ogun state..The Florida of Nigeria
Oshe! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Testimony1988(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
They should know they are endangering their future.
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Albara(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
mvem:
you talk as if elsewhere in the western world you dont see worse...smoking is not even seen as something bad

I never made reference to the western world and reference mustn't be made to any western world when talking about moral and psychological decline of the Nigerian youth and also its social institutions. These are young humans of which some of them are not even of legal age smoking in the classroom and all you care about is similar things happen in the western world? WTF bruv
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by Hkff: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Blame the illiterate parents
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by iyke2frankeze: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
The Afonjas cannot discipline their school children but masturbate over flogging or execution of drug abusers in East. They lead in every evil and cry when another person decides to discipline his children. We have every right to discipline our erring youths the way we want.
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by SalafRider(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
welcome back
wink

I'm watching you

Keep watching from miles away lol
How are you?
Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by SalafRider(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
endsarrrs:
@ SalafRider now I guess we are our own problem not South Africa wink

Yeah right ✅

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umaru Shehu, Biography Of First Professor Emeritus In Northern Nigeria (photos) / List Of Illegal Universities In Nigeria By NUC 2017 / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.