Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Hardcore Truth No One Is Telling You About Affiliate Marketing �� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Hardcore Truth No One Is Telling You About Affiliate Marketing �� (211 Views)

PASM-1: The New Side Hustle No One Is Telling You About. / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / How To Build A "Solid Business" - The Truth No One Will Ever Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hardcore Truth No One Is Telling You About Affiliate Marketing �� by Beulah4U(f): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Some of us Affiliate Marketers can lie eehhh

you no go blame us , na so Dem lie give us ����

okay what's the lie

If you Have a Business already

maybe you already Selling Online..

or you're Skilled already, e.g you're a Graphics Designer

Ecommerce Dealer, Dropshipper, Website Developer etc

Or you Sell wears and Fashion online

Truth be told you don't need to become an Affiliate Marketer �

Cause let's be frank Affiliate Marketing is simply recommending other people's products and getting paid each time a transaction is made...

So why Promote other people's products when you have yours yet to be promoted ��...

A graphic designer reached out to me with an intention to become an Affiliate Marketer..

I got on a call with him, then helped him understand that what he needs isn't to be recommending other people's products but rather a means to promote his...

So what am I saying?

if you have a Business already,

you can simply acquire the skills that makes Affiliate Marketers Sell more then use the Skills to Sell more of your Products/Services....

The Digital Skills will give you an edge above your Competitors...

What you need as a Business owner is the Skills...

But then if you have absolutely nothing doing, then you can get started with Affiliate Marketing....

Know this and know Peace ����

Till next time

I am COURAGEVIBEZ
An Affiliate Business Consultant
Re: The Hardcore Truth No One Is Telling You About Affiliate Marketing �� by Vicuzsquare(f): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thank you for this. it's better to build your own business than build someone else with same effort

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice... / The Secret Letter That Broke The Internet‼️.. Open For Full Details / AGO (lacasera) Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.