Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Please I Need Advice... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Advice... (210 Views)

Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. / Please, I Really Need Advice!!! / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice... by heazylife(m): 4:40am On Dec 25, 2021
Good morning

Please I need a serious advice on what to do.I applied for a loan from a loan app called easycredit and which I have paid back their loan on date which I still have the receipt for the transaction and they are claiming they have not seen the money for 7days nows.

I have been to my bank on several occasion and my bank told me the money was transferred successfully to their bank.But they are still claiming they have not seen it.They have been sending different messages of insult to me.They said they will block my Bvn and send messages to all my contacts that am a thief and fraudulent person and also report me to cbn.

I even told them can I come to their office and maybe I and a member staff of there office can go to bank and sort this out but the refuse to give me there office address..

Please what can u do about this.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Advice... by falcon01: 6:07am On Dec 25, 2021
Send em a copy of the transaction details and your account statement showing the experience transaction you did to them and if they keep disturbing you, just ignore them.
Re: Please I Need Advice... by heazylife(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thanks for the response bro...I have done that but they said they have not seen the payment.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Whatsapp TV And Earn From It 2022 / Calabar-ewekoro Job / Man Sues Employer Over 'boring Job' And Wins Case, Awarded €40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.