Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Always Eat A Lot When I'm Broke, Am I Abnormal? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Always Eat A Lot When I'm Broke, Am I Abnormal? (1547 Views)

This Dude Has Really Hurt A Lot Of Business: Pictures / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Eat A Lot When I'm Broke, Am I Abnormal? by JOACHINpedro: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2021
adesoji509:
sad
Do you have the same issue?
Re: I Always Eat A Lot When I'm Broke, Am I Abnormal? by JOACHINpedro: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2021
RiceProducers:
Very normal. Happens to 99.9% of people
Does it happen to you?
Re: I Always Eat A Lot When I'm Broke, Am I Abnormal? by JOACHINpedro: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
Stop eating sacrifices put at the junction you won't hear... now see the result
I've never eaten food in a junction
Re: I Always Eat A Lot When I'm Broke, Am I Abnormal? by 605inioluwa: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
sad
Re: I Always Eat A Lot When I'm Broke, Am I Abnormal? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
I don't know the section that is best to put this so pls bear with me.
I've been noticing this over time esp when I was in uni. But recently, it became too obvious for me to ignore.
Anytime I have cash, I invest it to my passion that I'm sure will yield something reasonable on the long run but when I'm broke, I see myself making decisions that always end up in the stomach. Yea, hunger always comes with the brokeness but if I get cash during that time I always eat more than I should. This is in contrast to when I'm a bit financially stable and hungry, I eat to my fill and feel contented afterwards.
Is there a psychologyical explanation to this??
You are 100 percent normal. When you are broke you are hungry
Re: I Always Eat A Lot When I'm Broke, Am I Abnormal? by JOACHINpedro: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

You are 100 percent normal. When you are broke you are hungry
No doubt, but can't I at least eat normal like when I'm fin. Stable and hungry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Was Part Of Brainjotter Comedy Crew But The Left Me " Comedian Cries Out / Two shot dead as protests rock Edo over scarcity of new Naira notes. VIDEO / Picture: Immigration Arrests 13 Chinese For Prostitution In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.