Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend (3400 Views)

Malaysia Visa Assistance: Money Back Guarantee! / Is Their Anyway I Can Sell Or Get My Money Back From Return Ticket From Klm? / What Happend To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2011
Goodday to all my people of my great nation nigeria. Please first i will like to introduce my self to you people some may remember. I am uchenna from senegal. I have visted this forum before for a help about my pure water business here in senegal. I was looking for a mini truck for the business or a partiner but unfortunate i did not get any help from any where. Some peopel showed interest but later go back. I know the problem of going back is just because many people dosent want to be scamed. But i still thank God for everything. The business is still moving. But in a very hard way now. Lack of things to compite with many other water here in senegal. Why i wrote this, is that i want to take a decsion now, i know it will be hard for me to take but as i see it, but i dont have any other choice than to take it. That is why i want to ask this, should i close it and go or should stay and watch it dieing till close by problems. Ok look at this i left nigeria on 12 of july 2003 i entered senegal on aug, a month after the same year. I started barbing then a year and some months we start the pure water but probems and lack of finacial to carry the business up. I have stay here for 8 years now with out visiting my family in enugu nigeria since then i have never send or do anything to my family down there. I am not confortable here. Now i got Guinea passport that is malaysia and hongkong visa free. Now what i am asking is this. I want to close down the business and go to malaysia i know that malaysia is hard and no work there. then after some time i will move to hongkong which may be easy to me to enter china and stay. Or should i stay here and watch the busness die before i go. I am getting old i am 31 years now. I need an answer please
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by unipol(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2011
where in enugu do you come from?
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by Dyt(f): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
Dats sm kinda bs dere
cmon if u had dat small firm in Enugu,i bet u ll b leavin large by now
y waste ur tym n old age travellin wen possible u know things r hard dere
cm back hm
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by steve13(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ohh Uchenna this story is touching?I feel bad reading this,I ve visited dakar 3 times and I know how it is,I ve stayed at north fore,passel near ecojo market,also stayed at west fore along the airport road,senegal is hard,in fact malaysia is paradise to compare senegal,God,my advise as some one that ve lived in malaysia and hv spent 3 weeks in senegal is this, 1,how much are u traveling with to afford spending time in malaysia and going to hong kong? 2, have u considered the cost of going to malaysia from dakar?expensive ticket ,only turkish and emirates fly to malaysia from dakar via istanbul and dubai,?I will advise you not to go to malaysia, go to hong kong direct,its cheaper to fly to hong kong from dakar than to kuala lumpur,as for your water business in senegal please if you have enough money to do what u want to do,close it down BIKO,I don't know about hustling in HK but in Malay with guinea P,u have better chance of survival,don't look rough,shave your hair and look gentle and nice,u might succeed in malaysia that's if you still want to go there,if you know how to survive in HK I advise you fly there direct.ka chineke gba gi ume brother,ihe ana eme enweta ego is not easy.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2011
unipol throughtout the history, it
has been the inaction of those
who could have acted, the
indifference of those who
should have known better,
the silence of voice of justice when it mattered most that
has made it possible for evil to
triumph. by emperror hail
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2011
unipol throughtout the history, it
has been the inaction of those
who could have acted, the
indifference of those who
should have known better,
the silence of voice of justice when it mattered most that
has made it possible for evil to
triumph. by emperror hail
Dyt:

Dats sm kinda bs dere
cmon if u had dat small firm in Enugu,i bet u ll b leavin large by now
y waste your tym n old age travellin wen possible u know things r hard dere
cm back hm
I have stay long here how will i face my people there. I am here when my mum pass away i have never see them
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2011
steve_101:

Ohh Uchenna this story is touching?I feel bad reading this,I ve visited dakar 3 times and I know how it is,I ve stayed at north fore,passel near ecojo market,also stayed at west fore along the airport road,senegal is hard,in fact malaysia is paradise to compare senegal,God,my advise as some one that ve lived in malaysia and hv spent 3 weeks in senegal is this, 1,how much are u traveling with to afford spending time in malaysia and going to hong kong? 2, have u considered the cost of going to malaysia from dakar?expensive ticket ,only turkish and emirates fly to malaysia from dakar via istanbul and dubai,?I will advise you not to go to malaysia, go to hong kong direct,its cheaper to fly to hong kong from dakar than to kuala lumpur,as for your water business in senegal please if you have enough money to do what u want to do,close it down BIKO,I don't know about hustling in HK but in Malay with guinea P,u have better chance of survival,don't look rough,shave your hair and look gentle and nice,u might succeed in malaysia that's if you still want to go there,if you know how to survive in HK I advise you fly there direct.ka chineke gba gi ume brother,ihe ana eme enweta ego is not easy.
Thanks and where are you now
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2011
unipol:

where in enugu do you come from?
nike
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by DisGuy: 3:28am On Jun 14, 2011
What about investing the money into your pure water business, you don't know how Malaysia and Hongkong is but you are willing to go there.

You can even sell the business in Senegal and start up in your home town

asiancontainer:

Goodday to all my people of my great nation nigeria. Please first i will like to introduce my self to you people some may remember. I am uchenna from senegal. I have visted this forum before for a help about my pure water business here in senegal. I was looking for a mini truck for the business or a partiner but unfortunate i did not get any help from any where. Some peopel showed interest but later go back. I know the problem of going back is just because many people dosent want to be scamed. But i still thank God for everything. The business is still moving. But in a very hard way now. Lack of things to compite with many other water here in senegal. Why i wrote this, is that i want to take a decsion now, i know it will be hard for me to take but as i see it, but i dont have any other choice than to take it. That is why i want to ask this, should i close it and go or should stay and watch it dieing till close by problems. Ok look at this i left nigeria on 12 of july 2003 i entered senegal on aug, a month after the same year. I started barbing then a year and some months we start the pure water but probems and lack of finacial to carry the business up. [b]I have stay here for 8 years now with out visiting my family in enugu nigeria since then i have never send or do anything to my family down there. I am not confortable here. [/b]Now i got Guinea passport that is malaysia and hongkong visa free. Now what i am asking is this. I want to close down the business and go to malaysia i know that malaysia is hard and no work there. then after some time i will move to hongkong which may be easy to me to enter china and stay. Or should i stay here and watch the busness die before i go. I am getting old i am 31 years now. I need an answer please

Maybe you should take a break visit your family first, you might even come across more profitable business ideas
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by steve13(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2011
@Uchenna, right now am in nigeria,Lagos,the mistake u made over the years is that u refused to visit home,now u can't go home empty,but mind you some people stayed that long in a developed country and still went home with out much money,malaysia and hong kong is %30 sure of ur survival,I don't encourage you to remain in senegal,naa naa,but think deeply before making another mistake at 31, again going to malaysia with guinea pp means that no embassy will attend to u in case of anything,no matter how good your french is,you re not from guinea and I doubt if guinea got embassy in malay and HK,think well Uchenna,also give an idea of how much money u have for a better advise.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2011
Dis Guy:

What about investing the money into your pure water business, you don't know how Malaysia and Hongkong is but you are willing to go there.

Maybe you should take a break visit your family first, you might even come across more profitable business ideas
Thanks for you good advice. But the money i have now cannot pull the busniess up. The problem of the business is not what 1m to 3m cfa will solve. The main problem is mini truk which is around 10m cfa where can i get that kind of money. Coming back home to invest in what kind of business with about $6000 after many years out of site. I dont know what is happening there now.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by justwise(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2011
@asiancontainer

Why not go back to Nigeria with the money u have now? If you have the money to travel to Malaysia or HK with Guinea passport why not use that money to resettle in Nigeria? Have you thought about the consequences of been arrested with Guinea passport as a Nigerian? How will you survive in Malaysia or HK without right to work legally? I don't know about Malaysia but Hong Kong is an expensive country and some Africans there are not having it funny with the police cos some of them did what u are about to do now. Think long and hard b4 you embark on that journey.

Good luck
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2011
steve_101:

@Uchenna, right now am in nigeria,Lagos,the mistake u made over the years is that u refused to visit home,now u can't go home empty,but mind you some people stayed that long in a developed country and still went home with out much money,malaysia and hong kong is %30 sure of your survival,I don't encourage you to remain in senegal,naa naa,but think deeply before making another mistake at 31, again going to malaysia with guinea pp means that no embassy will attend to u in case of anything,no matter how good your french is,you re not from guinea and I doubt if guinea got embassy in malay and HK,think well Uchenna,also give an idea of how much money u have for a better advise.
I have done the mistake but i dont want to do it again. We have no money in our family i cant face them with nothing to show up. That is why i want to move front. When i was only 3 years here they are telling me to leave senegal and go up i refuse because i am thinking that i could make thing better from the business. Now nobody is calling for over a year and now. How can i face them. That is why i want to move any how
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2011
justwise:

@asiancontainer

Why not go back to Nigeria with the money u have now? If you have the money to travel to Malaysia or HK with Guinea passport why not use that money to resettle in Nigeria? Have you thought about the consequences of been arrested with Guinea passport as a Nigerian? How will you survive in Malaysia or HK without right to work legally? I don't know about Malaysia but Hong Kong is an expensive country and some Africans there are not having it funny with the police cos some of them did what u are about to do now. Think long and hard b4 you embark on that journey.

Good luck
thanks and God bless you
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by kenforum(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2011
asiancontainer:

Goodday to all my people of my great nation nigeria. Please first i will like to introduce my self to you people some may remember. I am uchenna from senegal. I have visted this forum before for a help about my pure water business here in senegal. I was looking for a mini truck for the business or a partiner but unfortunate i did not get any help from any where. Some peopel showed interest but later go back. I know the problem of going back is just because many people dosent want to be scamed. But i still thank God for everything. The business is still moving. But in a very hard way now. Lack of things to compite with many other water here in senegal. Why i wrote this, is that i want to take a decsion now, i know it will be hard for me to take but as i see it, but i dont have any other choice than to take it. That is why i want to ask this, should i close it and go or should stay and watch it dieing till close by problems. Ok look at this i left nigeria on 12 of july 2003 i entered senegal on aug, a month after the same year. I started barbing then a year and some months we start the pure water but probems and lack of finacial to carry the business up. I have stay here for 8 years now with out visiting my family in enugu nigeria since then i have never send or do anything to my family down there. I am not confortable here. Now i got Guinea passport that is malaysia and hongkong visa free. Now what i am asking is this. I want to close down the business and go to malaysia i know that malaysia is hard and no work there. then after some time i will move to hongkong which may be easy to me to enter china and stay. Or should i stay here and watch the busness die before i go. I am getting old i am 31 years now. I need an answer please

Hello My Brother Uchenne,
Your story is really touching,but you should understand that such is life.In my own candid advice,you should think and check very well before you make that move to Malaysia or HK because these two countries are very had and survival is not easy there,so that you do not move from frying pan to fire.If you want to make a move,try and look for a country where you can get a job or travel package that comes with job offer.In that case there is not risk or fear of not making it because job is assured.Good luck.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by sicily4u: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
where do u live in senegal ?
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
@OP have a re-think Going to Malaysia , would not help situation , no Jobs over there for Foreigner Unless you want to go there and School , do Yahoo or sell Your KIDNEY , and as per Hongkong One of the most expensive country to stay , i will advice you to come back to Nigeria and put aside shame and stay focus Like me i once had similar problems like this before but i relocated to city of OSHOGBO in Nigeria where i don't know anybody i worked in a fast food restaurant for 7months where i had to save money and traveled to Ghana because i know it is very hard for someone who has stayed outside Nigeria to leave here. Since then everything turns out to be an History Today Think of what you are good at and make a living out of it.

God will help u bro
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by DisGuy: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2011
asiancontainer:

Thanks for you good advice. But the money i have now cannot pull the busniess up. The problem of the business is not what 1m to 3m cfa will solve. The main problem is mini truk which is around 10m cfa where can i get that kind of money. Coming back home to invest in what kind of business with about $6000 after many years out of site. I dont know what is happening there now.

Well if you take a break, visit your family and look around a bit you might see what is happening and key in.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by DisGuy: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2011
bandiejay:

@OP have a re-think Going to Malaysia , would not help situation , no Jobs over there for Foreigner Unless you want to go there and School , do Yahoo or sell Your KIDNEY , and as per Hongkong One of the most expensive country to stay , i will advice you to come back to Nigeria and [i]put aside shame [/i]and stay focus Like me i once had similar problems like this before but i relocated to city of OSHOGBO in Nigeria where i don't know anybody i worked in a fast food restaurant for 7months where i had to save money and traveled to Ghana because i know it is very hard for someone who has stayed outside Nigeria to leave here. Since then everything turns out to be an History Today Think of what you are good at and make a living out of it.

God will help u bro

very good advice, especially going back home and then settling in a laid back state

But there's nothing really to be ashamed about, as long as one didn't promise anyone heaven on earth, one has not been involved with drug trafficking or anything to destroy the family name and back in one piece.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by dinggle: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2011
I have to options for you.
1. Try to improvise and make the business profitable.
2. Manage the business to a selling point, then sell and relocate to Nigeria to start something locally.
Traveling to Malaysia or Hong Kong on a Fake passport & flight worth over $2500 is like burning $2,500. Be smart don't take illegal chances! remember you r 31.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 09, 2011
Ummm It's not really Easy,I pray God show you the right step.Am in Malaysia and i advice you to decide from your heart ,If you wanna settle down go back nigeria.if u wanna continue till you r able then procceed to other place,

But mmy Advice: Don't proceed to any Country u don't know anyone, PLS.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by kennybuda: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
uche go back home if you owe no debt at home, all those asian countrys are like nigeria if you have no money to invest there. pls am sorry but realy i dont know how to help you but contact me here if ur in nigeria ken_lawrence79@yahoo.com dont consider urself getting old ur just 31 man you still have alot of chancese to make it in life cheers bro
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2011
Uchenna pls go home.31 is not old some people are just leaving their parents home at that age you need only be thinking of yourself rightnow.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by omohlade(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
, mr, you,ve realy tried,,well why moving like a prodigal son, why not head back to niger and try to hack out a niche for yourself, gy niger is great and we,re moving of which nothing can stop us. sir i know its not easy to make it here but you;ve not made it dere either, i'l employ you to come back home and put your ideas down here, i believe you'l make something gud here.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
thanks to all your advices. Sorry for not saying anything since. I took one risk by puting back the money into the business but we are now in the last month of 2011 and still nothing. Now i want to try china mainland. How do u people china pls. I have applied for school i mean language school so that i will have some stay there and been sending goods to nigeria. I will be going to the school and and use the rest of time sending things down. I know after paying for the school i will still have something on my hand to start sending things down at list small. Thanks every body
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by DisGuy: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
Do you know people in China already?

goddluck with your plans
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by dinggle: 4:07am On Dec 14, 2011
My Simple advice for you is:

1. To sell up your business add the proceed to your present $6,000 and move back to Nigeria. There are a lot of small scale business you can start with that money and with good management you can double it in a year. What you are about to do is complete suicide, because your wanna use your hard earned money to travel wit a passport that is not yours. forget the vibes you are getting about the possibilities with the passport. If you are too desperate and convince your shine is in Asia, do the right thing. Return to Nigeria, get a Naija passport and apply for Chinese or Malay visa. This will save you the stress of throwing away that $6k you are currently holding. I appreciate your courage in seeking advice and hope others in your shoes would do the same.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2011
Dis Guy:

Do you know people in China already?

goddluck with your plans
thanks yes i have people there with that passport
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by asiancontainer(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2011
dinggle:

1. To sell up your business add the proceed to your present $6,000 and move back to Nigeria. There are a lot of small scale business you can start with that money and with good management you can double it in a year. What you are about to do is complete suicide, because your wanna use your hard earned money to travel wit a passport that is not yours. forget the vibes you are getting about the possibilities with the passport. If you are too desperate and convince your shine is in Asia, do the right thing. Return to Nigeria, get a Naija passport and apply for Chinese or Malay visa. This will save you the stress of throwing away that $6k you are currently holding. I appreciate your courage in seeking advice and hope others in your shoes would do the same.

thanks my dear. The passport i want to use is not anyone passport. I did my self i went passport office and take picture and do it there. It is my passport but im not a guinean. For coming back to nigeria it has been a long time i dont think i can fix my self up in nigeria
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by justwise(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2011
dinggle:

Thank God we still have Nigerians like you.

@Op, you really don't know what you are getting yourself into with that passport, even if you managed to get to China with that passport and start up well. . . one day, just one day you will regret the day you made the decision to travel with that passport because just when you think all is well. . . the issue of your real identify will come back to hurt you.
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by dalebutt1: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2011
op, this is my little advise given from experience. Please and please if your only motive of going to china is to impress people back home, brother please i beg you please do not embark on such journey, because if anything goes wrong nobody none of the people you want to help or impress will come to your rescue dont be surprised if you were even totally ignored.

Secondly you know your situation better than we do, you know what you are going through right now better than us, and if you've made the decision to go to China with the plans you already have, go ahead and succeed if your motive of going is not to impress anyone, put your plans before God.

I know you are in a difficult situation and its easy for anyone to advise you because nobody shares your pain and difficult times with you at this time. you seems determined already and you are not going there to do some dodgy deal so am not gona discourage you from going.

Can anyone with a brain explain to me how going with the passport he has would come back to hunt him? the passport is legitimate and op speaks french, could anyone tell me the implications of using that passport because am lost
Re: I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend by Vicjustice: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
Dis Guy:

[size=50pt]best advice[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian In Burundi Lets Met Here / Pls Where Can I Endorse My Documents / Advice On Migrating Through Study Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.