Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Pls Where Can I Endorse My Documents - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Where Can I Endorse My Documents (3400 Views)

What Documents Might One Need Outside Nigeria? / Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A / How Do I Translate My Documents From English To Ukrainian Language In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can I Endorse My Documents by roughdiamond(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
I have really searched much i could but could not get appropriate result.Pls friends where can i endorse my;
Birth Certificate,National ID card&School Certificates.
I want to travel&these were among the requirements needed but i have no information on how to go about it.I need ur help pls.Tnx

Re: Pls Where Can I Endorse My Documents by lioncoolst(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
What do you mean by "endorse"? Are you asking for notarization of the docs? Cos that is what I think you are referring to if you are travelling outside the country, in which case you need to look for a notary Public to do that for you.
Re: Pls Where Can I Endorse My Documents by sunnydayasaba(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
U will take d documents to the nearest court registry and it will be notarized for u, guess they charge #500 or less per document....But u must go with original copies too, bcus they will want to see the original once before they notarize the photocopies.
Re: Pls Where Can I Endorse My Documents by roughdiamond(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ok thanks.The requirement says "officially endorsed" and i became confused of what was being referred to.Can i just notarize them at any court or is there any particular court that does that?.Thanks once again for your contributions

Re: Pls Where Can I Endorse My Documents by deloon(m): 1:19am On Jan 18, 2015
roughdiamond:
I have really searched much i could but could not get appropriate result.Pls friends where can i endorse my;
Birth Certificate,National ID card&School Certificates.
I want to travel&these were among the requirements needed but i have no information on how to go about it.I need ur help pls.Tnx
I guess what you mean is to attest your certificates which is usually required by companies and schools abroad. You can do this at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Re: Pls Where Can I Endorse My Documents by tpiah11: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
roughdiamond:
Ok thanks.The requirement says "officially endorsed" and i became confused of what was being referred to.Can i just notarize them at any court or is there any particular court that does that?.Thanks once again for your contributions

why why why why WHY did you include pictures of watches in your post?

se ori rere je ota si enyin enyan yi ni?
Re: Pls Where Can I Endorse My Documents by PECng: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2023
New Conditions for Notarizing Your Transcript in Nigeria

Before we dive into discussing the new conditions for notarizing your transcript in Nigeria, we must firstly clear the popular confusion on mixing up authentication of transcript/certificate with notarization of transcript; please note that while authentication of transcript/certificate is done by the Ministry of Education, notarization of transcript is done by Notary Public (a.k.a Notary Club). Authenticating your transcript/certificate and notarizing your transcript have almost the same use, but which one of them you need to process depends on what the receiver is asking from you; make sure you are clear what you are asked for so you don’t end up doing the wrong document after time and money have been spent. Notarizing your transcript is a process of legalizing your academic qualification, and it’s usually needed when you need to use the transcript to get a job or an admission outside of the country. The Notary Public is assuring the institution/organisation where you need the transcript that the document is a legit one. The need for notarized transcript went up in Nigeria as the “Japa” Syndrome became infectious and wide-spreading after COVID-19, now since there are more demands for notarization of documents there has to be new rules popping up every now and then so that the validity and credibility of the process of notarizing documents would remain intact or get stronger. Before, you could just take any transcript to the Notary Public and your notarization would be done for you in hours or a couple of days with no huddle at all. But now, Notary Public don’t take just any document anymore. For instance, they wouldn’t collect a photocopied or printed transcript from you; they need the original paper transcript issued by your school carrying the original signature and stamp of your school. So if you are about to apply for your transcript you want to notarize, do not apply for an electronic copy, rather apply for a paper copy because that is what you are taking to the Notary Public for notarization. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/new-conditions-for-notarizing-your.html

(1) (Reply)

B - Referral In Us Visa Application / I have put the money back to the business but nothing happend / Nigerian In Burundi Lets Met Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.