Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer (930 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office / Congratulations To Prof Osibanjo Who Won The 2019 VP Presidential Debates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you are Yoruba vote here

Likes for Tinubu
Share for osibanjo

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you are Igbo vote here

Likes for Tinubu
Share for osibanjo

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you are South South vote here

Likes for Tinubu
Share for osibanjo

3 Likes 9 Shares

Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you are northern christian vote here

Likes for Tinubu
Share for osibanjo

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you are northern Muslim vote here

Likes for Tinubu
Share for osibanjo

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please vote only in the section you belong to.
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Felimax(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
All these permutations and experiments will fail.
Give us an Ibo man or nothing. You cannot force Yoruba on the nation. I am from both Nations and I believe it's now time we try something new.
The real CHANGE! Not the scam APC gave us that took us 30 years backward. Hate if you like.

3 Likes

Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Great2017: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
life2017:
If you are South South vote here

Likes for Tinubu
Share for osibanjo
Both of them have failed Nigerians. Tinubu is very greedy while Osibanjo is part of the present failure.

3 Likes

Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by stanleyravos: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
life2017:

Likes for Tinubu
Share for osibanjo
you guys should go to ile ife town hall, and ask your fellow brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Moferere: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
life2017:

Likes for Tinubu
Share for osibanjo

Abeg which day Chelsea dey play? undecided
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Bastardlyrich: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please we're can I buy a new pant for my girl bunmi,her pants are so old and dirty.
I stay in lekki.if you sell pant let me know.
Back to the matter,if you want a Yoruba Muslim vote here.
A Yoruba Christian like.
And a Yoruba pagan to be president,mention me
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Jostoman: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
I pr
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by DZTech: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmm
A slave or his master?
The one robbing Lagosians blind, or the one who stamped a law giving the robber a gov's pension for life?

Are the Yoruba people truly this bereft of men of honor?
Or anything to gain a Yoruba president?

Meanwhile, the Nigerians who accuse buhari of corruption vis a vis nepotism have become blind, deaf and dumb to the fact that the Southeast is well past due to produce Nigeria's next president.
Yet they blame Kanu for demanding secession?
What's the definition of hypocrisy again?
SMH
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Ekpeitit(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
OTU NNE GI
I PREFER OTU NNE GI.
grin grin grin
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by ArewaNorth: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo is weak and a noise maker just like other Nigerians who analyse problems from far.
Tinubu has iron balls and should be given the mandate to lead!
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by adekolaelect(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Felimax:
Give us an Ibo man or nothing. You cannot force Yoruba on the nation. I am from both Nations and I believe it's now time we try something new.
The real CHANGE! Not the scam APC gave us that took us 30 years backward. Hate if you like.
But if apc presented Igbo as their presidential candidate will apc now becomes your favourite party? You want presidency in Igbo land without political party and no one can become president without political party in Nigeria.
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by helinues: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Toh
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by TheRareGem1(f): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Both are good but one is better to be the President than the other.
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Joylove2324(f): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Shooyie: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
The truth is, a good leader is all we want in Nigeria. Someone that can show positive changes to the situation of things in the country.
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by juman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
I prefer sowore.
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by orisa37: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo IS ALLAH'S GIFT TO NIGERIA.
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by orisa37: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo IS ALLAH'S GIFT TO NIGERIA. THAT'S 15million SHARES FOR Osinbajo.
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by maybanks: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by streetsoldier1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Felimax:

make igbos calm down, they will rule after Tinubu
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Ovamboland(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
DZTech:
Hmm
A slave or his master?
The one robbing Lagosians blind, or the one who stamped a law giving the robber a gov's pension for life?

Are the Yoruba people truly this bereft of men of honor?
Or anything to gain a Yoruba president?

Meanwhile, the Nigerians who accuse buhari of corruption vis a vis nepotism have become blind, deaf and dumb to the fact that the Southeast is well past due to produce Nigeria's next president.
Yet they blame Kanu for demanding secession?
What's the definition of hypocrisy again?
SMH

SE is past due but all of them are scared of running
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by ekesol: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
life2017:

Likes for Tinubu
Share for osibanjo

Rubbish na for Ewedu republic or Zoo republic?

We prefer Peter Obi.
Okute ndigbo
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Tinubuadvocate: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Oh look at the measure my people are using to chose leaders we are really in trouble in this country.
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by buksarki: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Tinubu is Osinbajo Godfather. Osinbajo is part and Parcel of this mess today ( Buhari/Osinbajo) just like OBJ/ATIKU. pls you guys should stop marketing incompetent just because of tribe David Umahi is a tasted politician and are far better than the two.
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Rexwalters1: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Felimax:
Very thoughtful of you, as usual you want to reap, where did you not sow? We should give Ndi Igbo the Presidency, are they the only tribe in Nigeria? Why can’t they give it to a Bini Man or Urhobo, why must it be igbo?
Re: For 2023 presidency Tinubu Vs Osibanjo who will you prefer by Rexwalters1: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2021
buksarki:
Tinubu is Osinbajo Godfather. Osinbajo is part and Parcel of this mess today ( Buhari/Osinbajo) just like OBJ/ATIKU. pls you guys should stop marketing incompetent just because of tribe David Umahi is a tasted politician and are far better than the two.
Isn’t your Umahi from Backward State Ebonyi not also a disaster? Is that not the reason he dumped pdp to migrate to the ruling party?

Mr Man go & play the game of politics, no one is giving you anything on a platter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I must make sure Nnamdi Kanu Gets Death By Hanging Ijelespeaks Swears - VIDEO / Any Attempt To Stop Sit At Home On Monday Is Dead On Arrival IPOB Declare / Is This True About Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.