Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture (38409 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Sultan Of Sokoto Goes Emotional, Recalls His 40 Years Friendship With Peter Obi / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by izubext007: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
See trousers
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dd
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Whobedatte(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fegge
Obosi
Awada
Na Anambra mushin b dat o

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Eternitymedia88: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Frigga13:
Fegge The heart of otu nkwo.. born in fegge. . Lafiaji street. Mehn..
Onitsha Ado to the world.. soludo no dull onitsha .. like OBIANO.

Ezigbo nwa Otu. I was born in Ziks Avenue Fegge Onitsha. Lafiaji was my play street those days.... I still feel very nostalgic for Fegge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fegge needs total remodeling Na nwanne that place if you Bleep up u go collect join bad boys not smilinggrin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by redcliff: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
salvamion:
merry xmas in sdvance guys

Upgrade your CV to the latest and recent format that is ATS complaint and get invited to that interview. I will get it done for you within 24hrs for a token. Call or Chat me on 080"99"44"97"30

this Layout of cv is not what you should be presenting to an employer especially when you are not applying for an artistic job like graphic design, digital art, animation, or anything art related. a good cv should be in plane black and white

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by ThickSharon123(f): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
Christmas in Fegge!

As a Teenager, the excitement that I would spend my Christmas holiday in Fegge was unimaginable. The experience enriched my worldview to the possibility that Charley Nwa Mgbafor was made for a place beyond my prevailing circumstance.

Fegge got me dreaming. A city planned for decent humanity, with a scenery flowing from the banks of the Niger; wetting my fecund mind in the midst of material deprivation. A trip to Fegge is all that was required to give one a sense of urban aesthetics, one that is totally lost upon two generations of Fegge dwellers.

Something in me leads a daily protest -- "Bring Back Fegge!"

It's 10 days to Christmas, and the protest is swelling even deeper. Indeed, the future we seek is in our past.

CC. Soludo

https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/211632277828648/

Bootcut di Ka akaraka grin
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by redcliff: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
We no go hear word again, sake of say you don win election, you don become tori teller. Better don't disappoint Anambra people. It's not easy to dash someone gubernatorial ticket oo. Remember how many parties you don roam before coming to apga.

Nobody cares whether you have a deep voice like the pied piper of hamelin, or tiny voice like Peter Obi, performance is key. Better start learning from your predecessors now, how they brought development to the state which many though would fail.

stfu nobody asked for your opinion. you are not from anambra so please stfu

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by emmabest2000(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
kettykings:

Thank you for this insightful information. Fegge has a natural lake in it beside the great River Niger . It seems the hidden gem of this underated city is about to be unveiled by no other person than soludo. This fegge can host a business district, urban dwelling estates as well as a resort. I notice also most people are building clubs and hotels in Asaba , if Onitsha is reworked,it will come at a big price but it will help the city to regenerate itself
No empty space in fegge
Too congested

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Eriokanmi: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
redcliff:

stfu nobody asked for your opinion. you are not from anambra so please stfu
Sorry bro. No vex. Next time he'd tell us how he became a scholar at age 18. Tell him story telling doesn't make a good leader. I see him being arrogant. I hope obiano wouldn't regret fielding him.
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by SIRG120: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Eternitymedia88:

Ezigbo nwa Otu. I was born in Ziks Avenue Fegge Onitsha. Lafiaji was my play street those days.... I still feel very nostalgic for Fegge.
Do you still remember Oduwani street / Akulu community Bank?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by SIRG120: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
NWAZURUMEE:
am a fegge brought up, moujekwu street off ziks avenue fegge onitsha
Do you know Anybody by name.... Mala Sun/ Ejima...... Law the ministers son to be Precised
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Larryhoover(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Oshey... Swagger Master grin
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by InternalAuditor: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
emmabest2000:

No empty space in fegge
Too congested

There are lots of empty spaces in Fegge including the mini stadium
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by od501: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
Christmas in Fegge!

As a Teenager, the excitement that I would spend my Christmas holiday in Fegge was unimaginable. The experience enriched my worldview to the possibility that Charley Nwa Mgbafor was made for a place beyond my prevailing circumstance.

Fegge got me dreaming. A city planned for decent humanity, with a scenery flowing from the banks of the Niger; wetting my fecund mind in the midst of material deprivation. A trip to Fegge is all that was required to give one a sense of urban aesthetics, one that is totally lost upon two generations of Fegge dwellers.

Something in me leads a daily protest -- "Bring Back Fegge!"

It's 10 days to Christmas, and the protest is swelling even deeper. Indeed, the future we seek is in our past.

CC. Soludo

https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/211632277828648/

At least this one didn't deny he has no shoes
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Burruchaga71(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Soludo Nwa otu nkwo. Igbo Amaka
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by emmabest2000(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
InternalAuditor:

There are lots of empty spaces in Fegge including the mini stadium

Mini stadium ?

Apart from nwangene the dumping garbage area , fegge has no other area with empty land .

SIRG120:
Do you still remember Oduwani street / Akulu community Bank?
Akulu Community bank very close to Headbrigde market grin

Umu otu , kedu nu maka Anu gbogbo and co

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by cybernaut(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Frigga13:
Fegge The heart of otu nkwo.. born in fegge. . Lafiaji street. Mehn..
Onitsha Ado to the world.. soludo no dull onitsha .. like OBIANO.
Lafiaji , who be you. Mbadayi
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by InternalAuditor: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mechionu nwokem, Fegge has lots of open spaces including the stadium. Fegge is the most planned neighbourhood in Eastern Nigeria, it was planned by the Europeans. Check it out from Google earth

[s]
emmabest2000:

Mini stadium ? Apart from nwangene the dumping garbage area , fegge has no other area with empty land .

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
There is hope for any living soul
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by emmabest2000(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Mechionu nwokem, Fegge has lots of open spaces including the stadium. Fegge is the most planned neighbourhood in Eastern Nigeria, it was planned by the Europeans. Check it out from Google earth

[s]

Mini stadium is it an empty space ?
Ode

We are talking of empty space to build new things like what is happening in Asaba , Nkpor, Obosi and Oba grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Ezewuzie01: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Our darling daddy, solution na Anambra biko start by demolishing that rubbish Peter Obi constructed in fegge and called stadium. Use the place for something beneficial. All of Peter Obi's roads have broken down in Onitsha. I recommend the use of RCC and Nigercat very reliable construction companies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Focusmind: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fegge - The behemoth that refused to live up to its potential. Seeing Onitsha from the banks of River Niger at night from the Asaba end, when NEPA light is on in many homes and buildings, portends a bustling cosmopolitan city with all the trappings of affluence and wealth. Soludo needs to rejig the Onitsha city in total. The city is not living up to its potential.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by Blastedholligan: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
I also have y sweet memories of Christmas during my childhood day. My best gift i received then was a glass and earpiece with palito radio. Now look at what I gifting myself grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by InternalAuditor: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
emmabest2000:

Mini stadium is it an empty space ? e are talking of empty space to build new things like what is happening in Asaba , Nkpor, Obosi and Oba D

Ewu mechionu. I thought you said there's no open space. Illiterate, it's obviously clear you don't know what's open space
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by warlordd(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
It will be extremely difficult to do anything to beautify Fegge without hurting a lot people because the place is over-populated with so many illegal structures.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by peter8535: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
1Haxor0:

HELLO NAIRALANDER'S;
CHRISTMAS IS NEXT WEEK;
SINGLE TWO - ODD;
STAKE 20K AND WIN #40,000;
STAKE #40,000 AND WIN #80,000;
STAKE #100,000 AND WIN #200,000;

#PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATS-APP:

0 8 1 2 2 7 2 1 8 1 1
u dey find wu u go give heart attack abi

1 Like

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by jubrilELsudan: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
I CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW MANY GIRLS HIM USE THIS TROUSER FVCK.

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by gazza07(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fegge, bariga version of otu onitsha,highly indigenous and tenable.
Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by stasius: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Chai. I remember Fegge from childhood.

Well organized part of onitsha. But I still wonder why all their roads and street answer Northern names.
You will be hearing... Sokoto Street, Niger Street, Kaduna Street, Kano Street, Bida Road, etc... grin grin
It was fun going for holidays those days in Fegge Onitsha! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture by emmabest2000(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
InternalAuditor:

My father is ewu. I thought you said there's no open space. Illiterate, it's obviously clear you don't know what's open space

Lol
English teacher
Empty and open na de same abi

You thought
Mumu kid after you have said earlier that there are lots of empty spaces in fegge

Water don pass garri, you thought it was open space

猪头 grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara? / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties / 2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.