Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) (39045 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by buJu234: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
why are these US black women look like DEMON? undecided

8 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
many of black Americans have been damaged beyond repair. Scum men still give these hoes belle. tufiakwa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nothing to see here! Just keep it moving...
Black on black crime.

But seriously, what is wrong with ratchet African American ladies? Must you wear the wigs like your favourite singer/rapper?
They look like junkies. This must have taken place in a black neighborhood. Before opening the thread properly, I guessed it was about three African Americans. I even thought the sales girl would be white.
And these are people's wives and baby-mamas. Disgusting taste. Look at those lewd eyelashes and that exposed tummy with the piercing. Did they not see that the CCTV camera was working? Dumb daredevils.

9 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dirty and pathetic thieves and harlots
I just pity the innocent baby one of them took to rob

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by KingOKON: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
envoymedia:
3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Photos, Video)

Three women - one pregnant and one carrying a baby - made their way into a beauty store and pretended they wanted to buy wigs, only to end up running off with the wigs after attacking the store attendant, IgbereTV reports.

When the women arrived the store in Florida, USA, the store owner's daughter attended to them and answered all their questions about the hairs, not knowing the plan was to get their hands on the wigs without paying.

After she handed them the wigs on Sunday night, December 12, they pepper-sprayed her and ran away with the wigs.

They later sent messages to the business owner to threaten her and her daughter after their photos and videos were put out.

They also spread lies, claiming the business owner's daughter was rude to them and attacked first.

However, a video released by the store owner shows that was not the case.

The caption on the video read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXZ-5IWLqHF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-XqgrWvaVM

https://igberetvnews.com/1409106/3-women-pepper-spray-seller-run-away-lace-wigs-store-photos-video/

The most useless set of girls in this world are African Americans ghetto girls

7 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Kam2021: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hahahahaha nairaland men and razor blade mouth comments sha!!! Looooooooollll

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
These hood girls are rotten to the core
All they know is drugs nd fuckin gangsters in their community

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
marhez43:
Ogaoo.see weytin buhari don turn wuman to.30k NEEDED 4 MY CHILD SCH FEE.#FAKE buhari must go
What are you even saying!?
Read what you typed slowly.

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Skepticus: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Khiaa on some ratchet shiit, though!

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by cayorday89(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
When you put into consideration the level of their artificiality, you will then understand that this is not their real face. But I pray they are caught soonest, can't wait to hear their reasons and also witness their shame.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by aimmoney9: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
FuckDModz:
They look like Ekiti and Warri women.

Dumb thots.
Abakaliki to be precise...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Germi9: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
The Future is Female
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Shameful
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by marhez43(f): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
JerryBizz:

What are you even saying!?
Read what you typed slowly.
baba check well jr
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Rexymania(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Those ladies looks like Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
saphiere:
How true is this? Looks like a Skit
I'm one of those people on here who strongly advocate for your comments to be ignored until you feel insignificant and inconsequential when it comes to gender matters.
But I'll just have to break my code this one time, just to say that YOU ARE SILLY STUPID.

A skit with someone's daughter getting hurt?
Just making excuses for your gender. Meanwhile, it's not even about gender here. It's about the black community in America giving the white more reasons to stereotype them.

Pls, it's back to acting like you don't exist on this forum. I just wish other users (mostly men) would also ignore your attention seeking comments. Men are your target group. Without them, there is no you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
saphiere:
[s][/s]That's a skit
This thing is a man.

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
marhez43:
baba check well jr
Baba check well Jr... And you say you are a woman (f) like this?
Keep disguising.
Btw, what is jr Joor??
You are not even ready to ask people in humble way. Hear how you sound.
Abeg, before you piss me off this night, let me just move away from this your issue.

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Black girls seems to be useless nowadays, fornication na them carry'am for head, work and get money to look classy the way you want; you said no na that man way dey Bleep you, give you belle, you take it off na him must provide everything for you and when it doesn't happen you resort to stealing. The guys in the Zoo, do you know if your girlfriend is even not doing the worst wey pass this one.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
And I don't know why you started following me. My comment didn't warrant a follow oh.
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
BLACKS undecided see how they were looking around the store like what my Igbo brothers would call Mgbeke undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
JerryBizz:

I'm one of those people on here who strongly advocate for your comments to be ignored until you feel insignificant and inconsequential when it comes to gender matters.
But I'll just have to break my code this one time, just to say that YOU ARE SILLY STUPID.

A skit with someone's daughter getting hurt?
Just making excuses for your gender. Meanwhile, it's not even about gender here. It's about the black community in America giving the white more reasons to stereotype them.

Pls, it's back to acting like you don't exist on this forum. I just wish other users (mostly men) would also ignore your attention seeking comments. Men are your target group. Without them, there is no you.
lalasticlala seun justwise mynd44 Dominique someone just called me silly and stupid. Please do something. Thank you.
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by DKM123: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kam2021:
Hahahahaha nairaland men and razor blade mouth comments sha!!! Looooooooollll

Nairaland boys only develop razorblade mouth when it comes to Nigerian and black women.

They have the lowest of the lowest self esteem and will say anything to undermine their women calling them all sorts of disgusting and wivked name under the sun but will happily worship the white woman on the thread where a 75year old grandma is bleeping/wedding a 21 year old Nigerian yahoo boy.

It's the inferiority complex and the senselessness and the cowardice of it all for me.
The way they are insulting black women in general on the front page (and ofcourse Nigerian women also collect bullet), one will think that a black man has NEVER ever stolen from a shop in the history of mankind.

This is why I wonder why this Nigerian women still go after this terrible Nigerian men. They don't even fear for their lives.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
saphiere:
lalasticlala seun justwise mynd44 Dominique someone just called me silly and stupid. Please do something. Thank you.
Haha! I don't care! I hardly come online with this one, so a ban or two won't do me any harm.
Good for you. When you be looking for unecessary attention. Now , you're feeling pained.
Fake wannabe feminist.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
post=108532993:

Which Nigerian girls?
Better becareful for dia.

He's right.
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by marhez43(f): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=JerryBizz post=108533758]
Baba check well Jr... See even check ur sign.if u want to help my child hep nd l
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by marhez43(f): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=JerryBizz post=108533758]
Baba check well Jr... And stop hitttin me bad.help u said u ar sharin acc.nawaoo
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
DKM123:

Nairaland boys only develop razorblade mouth when it comes to Nigerian and black women.

They have the lowest of the lowest self esteem and will say anything to undermine their women calling them all sorts of disgusting and wivked name under the sun but will happily worship the white woman on the thread where a 75year old grandma is bleeping/wedding a 21 year old Nigerian yahoo boy.

It's the inferiority complex and the senselessness and the cowardice of it all for me.
The way they are insulting black women in general on the front page (and ofcourse Nigerian women also collect bullet), one will think that a black man has NEVER ever stolen from a shop in the history of mankind.

This is why I wonder why this Nigerian women still go after this terrible Nigerian men. They don't even fear for their lives.
Would have made more sense if you indicated what sex you are (male or female)
But you carefully omitted that. Lol... smart move, huh...

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by africandollar: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
If only the 3 idiots could borrow sense just the way they borrow other people’s hair? But Alas!… tongue
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Skepticus:
Khiaa on some ratchet shiit, though!

The store owner wasn't Korean, lucky she didn't get that kow pow punch this time.
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Why did they come back to the store though? It's weird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe / Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.