Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) (39044 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I guess you don’t visit the FBI and Justice Department’s websites. Your level of delusion is astounding.

You have a nice day, sir.
The only way their fragile egos can survive is through delusion and hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2021
khiaa:

Bullshit. You Nigerians are commiting crimes in every country you invade. In the US most of you are menial workers and you are not in any schools. Most of you force your wives into nursing so that you can control their money and live off of them. Their are some Nigerians living a good life in the US but they are the minority.

And that is why so many Nigerian women who migrate to the US divorce their husbands. While the women work hard to support the family and provide a good quality of life, the man tries to control her money and front for other people while mistreating her. You are right, some are living a good life but they are indeed the minority.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2021
ariesbull:

American Blacks will never disappoint

African immigrants are busy in schools or working in tech industries sending money back home

Like this one?

According to The NY Post, a grand jury indicted Isimemen David Etute, a linebacker recruited to play at Virginia Tech, on second-degree murder charges that stemmed from the freshman’s killing of a trans woman, Jerry Paul Smith, that he met on a dating app.

Etute will be tried in the county’s Circuit Court. A hearing is scheduled for Nov. 18, so the attorneys can work out a timeline for the remainder of the case.

https://www.blackenterprise.com/virginia-tech-football-player-charged-with-second-degree-murder-for-killing-trans-woman-he-claims-catfished-him-on-tinder/

STOP GENERALIZING .

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Caseless:
I am and we've not really done enough for others to respect us, especially in Africa.
Fix your problems in Africa before you venture out to the west. Africans are always condescending towards Black Americans but it's you Africans who make Blacks outside of the continent look bad.

You have a whole continent that you can't or won't do anything with. Make all the Blacks in the world proud by developing Africa then we will be a force against all others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Like this one?

According to The NY Post, a grand jury indicted Isimemen David Etute, a linebacker recruited to play at Virginia Tech, on second-degree murder charges that stemmed from the freshman’s killing of a trans woman, Jerry Paul Smith, that he met on a dating app.

Etute will be tried in the county’s Circuit Court. A hearing is scheduled for Nov. 18, so the attorneys can work out a timeline for the remainder of the case.

https://www.blackenterprise.com/virginia-tech-football-player-charged-with-second-degree-murder-for-killing-trans-woman-he-claims-catfished-him-on-tinder/

STOP GENERALIZING .

LMAO grin I knew it had to be a white trans. These people and their idolization of whiteness will be the death of them.

Ok, I read the story and I think he should be free.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2021
khiaa:

Fix your problems in Africa before you venture out to the west. Africans are always condescending towards Black Americans but it's you Africans who make Blacks outside of the continent look bad.

You have a whole continent that you can't or won't do anything with. Make all the Blacks in the world proud by developing Africa then we will be a force against all others.

These men have such sharp tongues for women who stole wigs but they don’t have the same sharp tongues for cultists that go around cutting off joysticks and heads.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2021
khiaa:

Actually it's as simple as this, let me know if you don't understand.

Stealing a wig does not warrant a death sentence, just like you yahoo boys don't deserve a death sentence for your scams, but those Nigerian teenagers who beat that precious little 12 year old to death because he wouldn't join their cult deserves to be put to death. Do you see the difference?
Are you this bitter?yeah stealing a wig and pepper spraying me on my property is called "aggravated assault"and you could get shot on the head which is called self defense...you don't understand how the law works..do you?
I politely explained my comment and the issue of blacks ranting whenever they are at fault which is equal to "playing the victim card"..
And the 12 yr old boy is a different case..if the accusers are proven guilty in the court of law for sure they would be sentenced.. and you think if someone was there when the boy was getting whooped that person wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet on those crazy kids head?it's also self defense..so I don't understand why you are focusing your anger on me..did I hurt you through my words?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Black american girls alot are single baby mamas

Their guys are so not serious....Damn

Money to survive in this world is no joke lately
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2021
khiaa:

LMAO grin I knew it had to be a white trans. These people and their idolization of whiteness will be the death of them.

And the number of Nigerian immigrant MALES that have sex with White trans are more than a few but I wouldn’t generalize and say they all do.

One of the Nigerian brothers that testified against Jussie Smollet admitted to masturbating with him in a gay bathhouse but I still won’t generalize and say it is all immigrant men.

Nigerian males do plenty of dirt and the news never hits the shores of their homeland yet they are so critical of other cultures.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Like this one?

STOP GENERALIZING .

Ok, I read the story and I think he should be set free.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Black american girls alot are single baby mamas

Their guys are so not serious....Damn

Money to survive in this world is no joke lately

Your country has more than a few single babymamas. And are all the men in your culture serious?

Did you know that Sweden, Denmark, and Norway have huge populations of White babymamas? It is actually their culture. But you will give them a pass because you worship White people.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2021
khiaa:

Ok, I read the story and I think he should be set free.

I agree but my point in posting that was in response to yet another male generalizing, saying they are too busy in school, working, and sending money home. They engage in Wahala like every other group.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

These men have such sharp tongues for women who stole wigs but they don’t have the same sharp tongues for cultists that go around cutting off joysticks and heads.

That's because they are hypocrites. They can't see the log in their own eyes but can see the twig in others.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I agree but my point in posting that was in response to yet another male generalizing, saying they are too busy in school, working, and sending money home. They engage in Wahala like every other group.
Oh I understood and I agree with you. You have to understand that most of these people are delusional liars.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Your country has more than a few single babymamas. And are all the men in your culture serious?

Did you know that Sweden, Denmark, and Norway have huge populations of White babymamas? It is actually their culture. But you will give them a pass because you worship White people.

Soooooo True.

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2021
khiaa:

Some Nigerians are worst than those hoodrats with their scamming, drug trafficking, prostitution, drug dealing, cultist and murderers, you know, like the Nigerian teenagers who beat a 12 year old boy to death because he wouldn't join their cult. That's waaaay more savage than these African girls. My heart goes out to that little boy's family.
Oya shut up. Worse things happen in Chicago abi na Chiraq.

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2021
khiaa:

Some Nigerians are worst than those hoodrats with their scamming, drug trafficking, prostitution, drug dealing, cultist and murderers, you know, like the Nigerian teenagers who beat a 12 year old boy to death because he wouldn't join their cult. That's waaaay more savage than these African girls. My heart goes out to that little boy's family.
Oga shut up. Worse things happen in Chicago abi na Chiraq.
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

And the number of Nigerian immigrant MALES that have sex with White trans are more than a few but I wouldn’t generalize and say they all do.

One of the Nigerian brothers that testified against Jussie Smollet admitted to masturbating with him in a gay bathhouse but I still won’t generalize and say it is all immigrant men.

Nigerian males do plenty of dirt and the news never hits the shores of their homeland yet they are so critical of other cultures.

I'll generalize.
ALL male Nigerian immigrants in the US have sexual encounters with white shemales. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I don't worship White and I'm more concerned about black Americans because i see them as lost brothers.

Most are irresponsible foreal. They just speak their street thug English though a nice accent all like to emulate Then They smoke crack all day sagging and stealing. But when africans have opportunity to go there u see the African black excelling well in schools and most even well known doctors and nurses
Just my observation from Africa
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by rayvelez(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Spoken by a very lazy man who blames all of his country and continent’s misfortune on politicians and others while being too lazy to improve the living conditions of his home country.
Your just cappin nonsense the 3 lazy hoes pepper spray daughter of the shop owner, guess what d shop owner and her daughter were black. So what did deh want the lacy wig for to hoes around flo club or wear it to thr respective workplace lol...
Thought you have sense I guess no you this lazy lawyer.
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I don't worship White and I'm more concerned about black Americans because i see them as lost brothers.

Most are irresponsible foreal. They just speak their street thug English though a nice accent all like to emulate Then They smoke crack all day sagging and stealing. But when africans have opportunity to go there u see the African black excelling well in schools and most even well known doctors and nurses

You're not even in the US and you are telling us that BA men smoke crack all day(crack is a big thing in Nigeria now thanks to your Nigerian drug trafficking criminals).

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by emperor863(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2021
FuckDModz:
They look like Ekiti and Warri women.

Dumb thots.

Your eyes are deceiving you.

Remember Chidinnma before your talk o.

To me, they look like gals from afhaneastern. Look closely, zoom the shots, look at the flat heads and you'll see for yourself.
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2021
African Americans are just so disgusting.
How I wish they could just be eradicated from this world, like the cancer that they are!

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2021
How I wish they could just be eradicated from this world, like the cancer that they are.
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2021
rayvelez:

Your just cappin nonsense the 3 lazy hoes pepper spray daughter of the shop owner, guess what d shop owner and her daughter were black. So what did deh want the lacy wig for to hoes around flo club or wear it to thr respective workplace lol...
Thought you have sense I guess no you this lazy lawyer.

Lazy lawyer? You're just plain ignorant. Those hoes were Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:

How are they lost when they arrived as slaves and eventually won civil rights, paving the way for black immigrants?
Your observation from Africa is totally wrong and it is obvious that you have no idea what some of your countrymen do when they get here. You are speaking about the MINORITY rather than the majority; there are plenty of successful Black American men and PLENTY of African criminals. Crack is pretty much a drug of the past, stop watching tv and turn your attention to the meth crisis in your homeland. Black men here don’t do meth.

One of your lawmakers was arrested trying to flee America after doing fraud. Did you forget about Invictus Obi? Hushpuppi? I could go on and on. Do me a favor and go to the FBI website and see all of those who came from Africa to go to school but instead committed crimes and are now wanted by the FBI. You will see at least a few hundred, no kidding, go and look.

Many of those who have the opportunity to travel here never attend school past a week.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Kellzzyy:
How I wish they could just be eradicated from this world, like the cancer that they are.

Really? Are African Americans the reason your home country is in shambles? Are they the ones robbing, raping, and kidnapping people in your homeland? Truth be told, African Americans should be the least of your worries.

What an evil statement you made and the wish you sent for them will surely fall upon you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Kellzzyy:
Says the Nigerian who's people flee Nigeria and invade other countries creating havoc and crimes all over the world, including the US. Black Americans don't do that. You are the Black Plague and eye sore to all blacks in the world.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2021
khiaa:

Is there Black on Black crime in Nigeria? There's no such thing as Black on Black crime, Crime is Crime.

Where in the video did it say they were Black Americans?
* Ignored *
Next time, kindly never quote me. We are not ever supposed to familiarize. I know you're an AA woman. Over the years, have seen you argue pointlessly. I'm just saying....
Once again, act like I don't exist, and let me do the same towards you. I don't want familiarity.
Now, bye.
Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

How are they lost when they arrived as slaves and eventually won civil rights, paving the way for black immigrants?
Your observation from Africa is totally wrong and it is obvious that you have no idea what some of your countrymen do when they get here. You are speaking about the MINORITY rather than the majority; there are plenty of successful Black American men and PLENTY of African criminals. Crack is pretty much a drug of the past, stop watching tv and turn your attention to the meth crisis in your homeland. Black men here don’t do meth.

One of your lawmakers was arrested trying to flee America after doing fraud. Did you forget about Invictus Obi? Hushpuppi? I could go on and on. Do me a favor and go to the FBI website and see all of those who came from Africa to go to school but instead committed crimes and are wanted. You will see at least a few hundred, no kidding, go and look.

Many of those who have the opportunity to travel here never attend school past a week.
He/she won't look, I wasn't joking when I said these people live in delusion, the truth would shatter their fragile egos.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2021
JerryBizz:

* Ignored *
Next time, kindly never quote me. We are not ever supposed to familiarize. I know you're an AA woman. Over the years, have seen you argue pointlessly. I'm just saying....
Once again, act like I don't exist, and let me do the same towards you. I don't want familiarity.
Now, bye.

If you don't want to be quoted simply don't comment.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) by khiaa(f): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2021
emperor863:

Your eyes are deceiving you.

Remember Chidinnma before your talk o.

To me, they look like gals from afhaneastern. Look closely, zoom the shots, look at the flat heads and you'll see for yourself.
That's because they are Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe / Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.