Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion (7591 Views)

Each Nigerian Owes N396,376 As Public Debt Rises To N87.4 Trillion / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria’s Debt May Jump By ₦6 Trillion To Hit ₦38 Trillion / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by Rexwalters1: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Big shout out to Buhari.

What a legacy...
Borrow when the interest rates are low, why are you complaining President Buhari didn’t secure the loan your Representatives in Abuja approved it on your behalf, it was not done in animosity, wasn’t approval given by you?
Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by dultraray: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Just 38 trillion? Buhari should kuku round it up to 40 or 50 trillion. Make e fit be round figure. Awon werey!
Whenever China and other countries we are owing want to collect their money, they should come and pack all those people that collected 30k from Buhari to labor camps. Thank God we have their names and details in the Government's database. They should bundle them into slavery ships. Let them be enslaved at labor camps.

Baba why are you like this na wink wink
No be me you see
Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by Morningstarrr(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see buhari instructing relevant bodies to start collecting taxes from Nigerians for walking on the road, the taxes will be calculated per kilometer.

I see Nigerians being taxed for getting married, I see the groom being asked to pay based on the age of the girl, the higher her age, the higher the tax. I see the number of single girls tripple.

I see commerical danfo buses being taxed as well despite the fact that "owo mi da" urchins are already frustrating their lives on a daily basis.

I see severe hunger in the land, I see Nigeria dividing.

This I have seen.
SO MOTE IT BE
Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by nedekid: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
You will not see that 30k guguru and epa APC urchin here
Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Moferere:
Seriously, I pity whoever takes over from Buhari.
May Nigeria never be this unfortunate again

LOL

PITY YOURSELF OOO

NOTHING WILL EVEN CONCERN THEM
Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by RosyIsBlessed: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Just 38 trillion? Buhari should kuku round it up to 40 or 50 trillion. Make e fit be round figure. Awon werey!
Whenever China and other countries we are owing want to collect their money, they should come and pack all those people that collected 30k from Buhari to labor camps. Thank God we have their names and details in the Government's database. They should bundle them into slavery ships. Let them be enslaved at labor camps.

grin why e dey vex you na? As them no select you ba.
Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by NessFortunate: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
AllahIsSatan:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/12/15/nigerias-public-debt-rises-by-n2-5trn-to-n38trn/
my advise to PDP Let them allow APC Finish what they started, no need for another party to take over power, inshort let them leave BUHARI To carry with the good work, RECKLESS borrowing LEGACY.
#SMH
Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by Moferere: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
nedekid:

Hmm, if we don't get it right 2023, as in a financial guru to handle the country, forget it.
Sentiments aside, tribe aside, we need a person like Peter Obi, atedo peterside, fola adeola, adesina, elumelu etc. Not the normal likes of amechi, fashola and the rest (government pikin). We need a highly educated person that must have thrived/excelled in his private business, that has management skills. A person that understands how you have 1m today and turn it to 10m. That knows how to live within his means. Not a borrow borrow person.
We finally need as vice, a strong man/
enforcer eg wike, Akeredolu etc that will handle security. Abi imagine if wike were president or vice, do you think this bandit, Boko haram or ipob rubbish will continue? Nigger would have used a sledge hammer to kill a cockroach!
Please, don't ever quote me in this type of thing again.
Please & please.
The mention of Akeredolu got me pissed off.
Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by nedekid: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion by Moferere: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
nedekid:

No vex.
I thought he had a good reputation with how he handled the grazing law issue.

Very hopeless like Hope nwa Imo.
The useless Akeredolu dey owe my Papa gratuity + 4 months pension, he dey owe my Mama gratuity + 5 months pension.

The man dey vex me bad bad. My salary no dey reach me again. I get plenty family bills to settle undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Clears Yewande Sadiku Of All Fraud Allegations / 13 Bidders Pay 75% Balance For Power Assets / Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.