Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It (519 Views)

Crime : I Will Chase All Eiye Members From Benin City - Aye Cultist Vows (video) / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by Tayadofbeenmeek: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hello landers, have been a member of this forum for long
Let me go straight to the point, all my life I have been humble and taken for granted and event happened 3weeks ago
I sent someone 200k (approx don't want to be exact to avoid some things) Which was my last card to purchase some goods which I would use to better my life and he absconded with the money and blocked me on a platform. I have traced his family and I am having a blood rush to either kill or disfigured, currently I have nothing to lose except my family. I am looking at doing that soon it's crazy I want to go mad this is all I got and thinking of the works I have done to save up is getting me crazy as I type. I have been holding myself down as not to but starting from zero again is making me crazy. The mockery everything gosh.
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by Tayadofbeenmeek: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
I have been humble all my life and it always resulting to me being cheated or taken for granted.
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by Tayadofbeenmeek: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is mine and I want to fight for it this time around and I don't care what happens. The issue now is directing my aggression towards the family that knows nothing about it
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
What plat form. Sreenshots. How come about? What business do you do. And lastly, are you a scammer?
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by FuckDModz: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tayadofbeenmeek:
Hello landers, have been a member of this forum for long
Let me go straight to the point, all my life I have been humble and taken for granted and event happened 3weeks ago
I sent someone 200k (approx don't want to be exact to avoid some things) Which was my last card to purchase some goods which I would use to better my life and he absconded with the money and blocked me on a platform. I have traced his family and I am having a blood rush to either kill or disfigured, currently I have nothing to lose except my family. I am looking at doing that soon it's crazy I want to go mad this is all I got and thinking of the works I have done to save up is getting me crazy as I type. I have been holding myself down as not to but starting from zero again is making me crazy. The mockery everything gosh.

Destroy his family bro. You have our blessing.

Criminals are usually emboldened by family members and kind people.
Do what you need to do, show no mercy while at it!
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by nifemi25(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Committing a crime isn't the solution to the problem on ground...just pray to God to surprise you in a bigger way. Imagine you slap or fight the scammer and he dropped. You might spend the rest of your life behind the bar. Just believe everything has a reason. Honestly I knows how you felt been scammed the last penny in your account. Sorry for that bro
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by Restroom: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Is that best solution?

If you HV tracked his family, very good. While not go and meet them to tell them what their son did to you?

While you are there , take it cool. If they don't cooperate ,rope them with police.

That's a better option than commiting crime for which u will get arrested put in jail while the guy walks free.

If you harm his family, you HV harm people that may not even be aware of what he did
Then ur crime n sins would be bigger.
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by Tayadofbeenmeek: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
ilduce31:
What plat form. Sreenshots. How come about? What business do you do. And lastly, are you a scammer?
i am a mechanic and that is what I have been doing for 11years now that's how I sponsored my self through school and currently I am a programmer still a novice though. I am in pains because I lost 1.2millon in forex in August this year I was able to save up and i sent him that money to buy crypto and keep as a savings not knowing he is a bloody scammer.
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by Tayadofbeenmeek: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Update I went to their house this evening no one was around. The neighbours said the dad is severely sick, and prolly about to die. I am tired. They look so broke
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tayadofbeenmeek:
Update I went to their house this evening no one was around. The neighbours said the dad is severely sick, and prolly about to die. I am tired. They look so broke
Kill them and kill yourself because you really don't want to go to any Nigerian prison which is hell on Earth.
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by DonEd(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Question: Will wiping his entire family give you the desired peace?

Whatever answer you give yourself is supported.
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by gentleman82: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
When someone dupes or steals from you he has bought away all your curses and problems. Be calm you are now a rebranded person go and greatly prosper . curses and problems are transferable that is why thievies and scammers always don't end well, the more they steal the more they accumulates problems of their victims. That is why they are mostly miserable and farmished .
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 16, 2021
The OP is mumu by trusting people.
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by BigYash: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]n
gentleman82:
When someone dupes or steals from you he has bought away all your curses and problems. Be calm you are now a rebranded person go and greatly prosper . curses and problems are transferable that is why thievies and scammers always don't end well, the more they steal the more they accumulates problems of their victims. That is why they are mostly miserable and farmished .
But I have seen scammers living big.. E.g . Nigerian politicians.One particular one has been scamming since he was young,at old age ,he is still scamming Nigerians and all his children, grand children are doing well overseas. What do you have to say about that?

Op don't hurt his family plz. They might not even be aware that their son is a thief. Some of these young boys steal to spend on olosho and what they call "balling"
Report to them what their son did,and find the idiot .. He can only run,but he can't hide.. When you finally get him,make sure you beat like 5years comot for his fraudulent life first, before you collect your money. I hate scammers!
Re: I Want To Commit A Crime, I Am Losing It by MufasaLion: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Your freedom is not of a value to you. You will enjoy prison better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From Exams Hall To Death - Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Na / Lady Who Asked For Money To Pay For Makeup Training Lessons Buys New Phone / A Woman Who Stayed In Violent Marriage Because Of Her Children Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.