Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,851 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast (559 Views)

Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South / Hon Ige To Be Confirm With New Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast by Ibadanpikin: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
ONE OF THE BRANCHES OF THE BIGGEST SOFT DRINK IN THE WORLD,COCA COLA PLC.WILL BE HONOURING ONE OF IT'S GREAT AMBASSADOR PA OBAFEMI AWOLOWO FOR PROMOTING ONE OF IT'S BRAND,THE RATAK SOFT DRINK DURING THE LATE 20TH CENTURY.THE OCCASION WILL BE GRACED BY VARIOUS WORLD DIGNITRIES.THE VENUE OF THIS OCCASION IS AT THE CONFERENCE CENTER OBOSI,ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE.TIME 1;00PM DATE 16\12\2021.DON'T MISS IT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast by Ibadanpikin: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
MY FRIENDS HELINUES,UDELE1,FACTSFUNDER,WALEFROSH,SLYDEV,CONDUCTOR2000 ETC ARE ALL WELCOMED.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast by Bastardlyrich: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
I heard he killed himself by drinking rat poison and crying to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast by Ibadanpikin: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
I heard he killed himself by drinking rat poison and crying to death.
YOU ARE WRONG,HE ENJOYED HIMSELF WITH ONE OF THE BEST SOFT DRINKS IN THE WORLD.RATAK SUPER SOFT DRINK.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast by Bastardlyrich: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
YOU ARE WRONG,HE ENJOYED HIMSELF WITH ONE OF THE BEST SOFT DRINKS IN THE WORLD.RATAK SUPER SOFT DRINK.
Wow,what a cowardly way to die grin grin
Anyway rest in peace to Yoruba Muslim hero.
But I think the rotten teeth is the afonja Christian hero grin kiss kiss cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Una well done, I Don comot hand from una matter

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast by KoshCAD: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Trying all means to change the situation on ground in OSU land where they are eating themselves hahahahaha. Effort in futility

Cannibals no get shame.

OP, do you and your family want to feast on baba Awoo bone ni hahahahaha.

Cannibals.

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast by Ibadanpikin: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Awolowo the great achiever
Re: Awolowo Confirm With The Greatest Award In Southeast by Ibadanpikin: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
ONE OF THE BRANCHES OF THE BIGGEST SOFT DRINK IN THE WORLD,COCA COLA PLC.WILL BE HONOURING ONE OF IT'S GREAT AMBASSADOR PA OBAFEMI AWOLOWO FOR PROMOTING ONE OF IT'S BRAND,THE RATAK SOFT DRINK DURING THE LATE 20TH CENTURY.THE OCCASION WILL BE GRACED BY VARIOUS WORLD DIGNITRIES.THE VENUE OF THIS OCCASION IS AT THE CONFERENCE CENTER OBOSI,ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE.TIME 1;00PM DATE 16\12\2021.DON'T MISS IT
RATAK

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 / Sanwo Olu Living In Delusion Like Most Southern Politicians / Buhari’s Warning Against Court Summons After Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.