Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 (538 Views)

APC-PCC Accept members of Atiku Support Organization To Tinubu's Camp / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by Vibrantlyours: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora group plans Global Conference On Tinubu 2023

Tinubu Support Organization TSO Diaspora is organising a global virtual conference on Zoom with the theme TINUBU: Towards the Nigeria of our dreams.

All are invited.

TSO GLOBAL CONFERENCE 2021

Date / Time: December 27th, 2021 @ 5:00 PM (UK) and 6:00 PM (WAT)

Invite link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83987649597?pwd=ekkwak5IQzFPSm9abzNEbHM0VEgvQT09

Meeting ID: 839 8764 9597
Passcode: Tinubu2023[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
I iyaebe urge on all Nigerians to do the right thing by supporting our very own who directly grew up in the market under the hot son with his late mom the iyaloja of Nigeria, vote who knows and have experienced the pains of the commoners and not someone who had lived his life in wealth and affluence, vote a man who respects women, vote a man who will never sit on a chair with his mom sitting on same chair, he'll rather sit on the floor,that act alone speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
I will be there live and direct even if it's one bottle of groundout oil I see collect, no wahala.

Chop and clean mouth conference.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by Gondonu: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
These people are in the diaspora hence feel confident in wanting to enthrone another catastrophe upon this nation. It is left to people of conscience never to allow this happen.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by StreetFight: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Idiots all over the place.

Nobody has shown interest in the Presidency apart from our Jagaban, the looter of all looters. Africa's most prolific politrickian.

Well, if Igbos refused to put forward their candidate and mobilize for him, we may have no other choice than the man that has been mobilizing and strategizing on how to loot us once more

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by StreetFight: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
I iyaebe urge on all Nigerians to do the right thing by supporting our very own who directly grew up in the market under the hot son with his late mom the iyaloja of Nigeria, vote who knows and have experienced the pains of the commoners and not someone who had lived his life in wealth and affluence, vote a man who respects women, vote a man who will never sit on a chair with his mom sitting on same chair, he'll rather sit on the floor,that act alone speaks volume.

I am sorry for your future

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
StreetFight:

I am sorry for your future
Worry about yours Mr LAKIRIBOTO
Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by Angelparadise: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Please I fully support any means or crook in wasting any politicians money . Let him spend all his money in pursuing presidential slot but only God have the final say. Chop him money!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by StreetFight: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by Tutorxx: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like cocaine addict with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by joe54: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Failed old politician.
Tinubu the drug baron, corruption champion.
Betrayer of nadeco
NEVER WILL YOU BE PRESIDENT
Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Re: Tinubu Support Organization Diaspora Group Plans Global Conference On Tinubu2023 by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

(1) (Reply)

The Unpresidential Igbos Presidential Aspirants. / 2023: Nigerian People Must Play This Game Smartly. / Of Autism,adeleke & Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.