Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

"They Burnt Everything, My Mom Doesn't Even Have Any Cloth To Wear"- Kidnaped Mo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "They Burnt Everything, My Mom Doesn't Even Have Any Cloth To Wear"- Kidnaped Mo (250 Views)

Insecurity: Enugu Pastor, Onovo Ndubuise Kidnaped, Bank Account Cleared / Fr. Theophilus Ndulue Regains Freedom After Being Kidnaped On Friday In Enugu / Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"They Burnt Everything, My Mom Doesn't Even Have Any Cloth To Wear"- Kidnaped Mo by NnaemekaImo: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
In an exclusive interview with Imoflash, Ugonna Ogbu, the last daughter of the kidnaped King of Ihitte Ihube Autonomous Community in Okigwe Local Government Area of Imo State, narrated how her father, HRH Eze Paul I Ogbu, Latugo 1 of Ihitte Ihube Autonomous community was whisked away by men of the underworld.

She said that on Sunday, 12th of December, 2021, her parents were at home when between 11:30pm - 12am, they started hearing sporadic gunshots and heavy knocks on the gate with touch lights directed towards the building.

Source

https://imoflash.com/ndi-imo/they-burnt-everything-my-mom-doesnt-even-have-any-cloth-to-wear-kidnaped

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need Help / Attempted Jailbreak At Ile Ife Correctional Center Leads To.. / BREAKING: Buhari Lifts Ban On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.