Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu (2327 Views)

APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu Sani Sends Huge Challenge

To read full detail, follow this link>>> https://leaksagency.com/poster-in-the-north-and-see-what-happens/

1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by POLYGAMY: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
SEUNMSG OVER TO YOU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by FreeStuffsNG: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hahaha ....Asiwaju Tinubu that his posters had flooded Adamawa, Kano etc during this year alone.
I don't blame Senator Shehu, he lives in the bubble world of social media and that was why he lost his election into the Senate in Kaduna with serious beating to the point that HE El Rufai was mocking him then.
His constituency is social media.

Here is a credible platform for Northern Nigerian news

https://www.solacebase.com/2021/06/14/ahead-of-2023-tinubus-posters-flood-kano/

Asiwaju Tinubu is a leader of leaders, efficient and experienced public administrators and a Patriot.
Please campaign and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu we stand.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Either Tinubu is fit or not!
Either Tinubu is corrupt or not!
What I admire so much about him is that he stayed focused and he kept on working in achieving is dreams/ambitions. My advice to his haters is that they should quit hating this man, they should present their candidates and start campaigning for them. If they are serious about Igbo Presidency, they should take their grievances and protest to PDP for them to present an Igbo Candidate, since that is where they belong to since 1999.

Meanwhile, this is an old poster. Why are you putting up this post as though the poster is current.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by Finnese001: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
After 8 of buhari as my president and 4 years of hopeless uzodinjo as my governor, na Tinubu they still want force down our throat

Who do us this thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by Biafrarep(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
LeaksAgency:
2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu Sani Sends Huge Challenge

To read full detail, follow this link>>> https://leaksagency.com/poster-in-the-north-and-see-what-happens/

Hahaha, they've scammed the former drug lord and bullion van criminal cheesy cheesy

So after taking his rice they're now threatening him to stay away from North, these Northerners get sense walahi. But tinubu urchins are still decieving themselves grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by Frigga13: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Asgard73.

Tinubu must contest grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by ThEGodFaThEr106: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
The Opolo eye no be open eyes crooner will know what's up when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubu can never be president.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by McLizbae: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Me I don't even know how Tinubu will not be the next president o!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by FreeStuffsNG: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
SensetionalGoal:
Tinubu can never be president.
Hahaha.......Your ilk said more than that for Gen Muhammadu Buhari and today he's on a second term cheesy
For 2023 Presidency, BAT issagoal!

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha.......Your ilk said more than that for Gen Muhammadu Buhari and today he's on a second term cheesy
For 2023 Presidency, BAT issagoal!

Quote me all you can...
Tinubu will never be president.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by vedaxcool(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Shehu sani is a compound fool that only morons look up to!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by FreeStuffsNG: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

Quote me all you can...
Tinubu will never be president.
Sincerely, it doesn't matter. It's not war. I quoted you to remind you that you are wasting your time especially if you are not promoting your candidate but expect your wish to come true. Life does not work that way.
In fact, you should learn from the humiliation faced by your ilk like Baba Olabode George. That's what bitterness begets; anger, distress and slander of those you feel bitter about. It's a poison and you are already the victim of your own bitterness.
Lagos State will deliver, Kano deliver and by the time the race starts, you either join the winning team or feel bad that you lost out again.

To all dear Nairalanders, please I need you to know that Asiwaju Tinubu is the best and he will deliver. He did it with Lagos, he did it with every leader he has raised, he will make Nigeria even greater.
Please campaign and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Finnese001:
After 8 of buhari as my president and 4 years of hopeless uzodinjo as my governor, na Tinubu they still want force down our throat

Who do us this thing
Nobody is forcing Tinubu on you. There is more than 1 party in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by Omoslim26: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubu is a no no no no no.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by seunmsg(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
POLYGAMY:
SEUNMSG OVER TO YOU

Sorry, who’s Shehu Sani?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by Laggafin: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubu will shed hot tears soaked in Amala and peppery gbegiri grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by Shaherbano: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
After 8 of buhari as my president and 4 years of hopeless uzodinjo as my governor, https://newshungama.com/ na Tinubu they still want force down our throat
Re: 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu by Noshitboi(m): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2021
The posters looks cheap. Heard it was sponsored by almajiris in Kano

(1) (Reply)

Old Threads Of Anambra People Cursing Peter Obi / Nigerian Supreme Court Justice, Kekere-Ekun Denied Visa To US / Aba Is The First City In Nigeria To Have A Mayor In Modern Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.