Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Share Your Personal Extortion Experience Of Your Parents - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Personal Extortion Experience Of Your Parents (137 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Undergraduates Allege Extortion By Lecturers On Campus / KWASU Students Cry Out Against Extortion By School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Personal Extortion Experience Of Your Parents by Mraaz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
why student extort thier parents in tetiary institution?why student extort thier parents in tetiary institution?why student extort thier parents in tetiary institution?

this is my own very story
it happened when I was in Abu zaria I got admission into geology department 2011
I was in Cafe to register for my tuition fee and I saw 27k as the fee , I thought of other things and told my parents 50k but still feeling pity on them but I need the remaining money for some miscellaneous payment
suddenly one boy close to me was telling his own parent 700k as the fee
I couldn't stop bothering myself of the extortion I did and moved o[b]why student extort thier parents in tetiary institution?why student extort thier parents in tetiary institution?why student extort thier parents in tetiary institution?

it happened when I was in Abu zaria I got admission into geology department 2011
I was in Cafe to register for my tuition fee and I saw 27k as the fee , I thought of other things and told my parents 50k but still feeling pity on them but I need the remaining money for some miscellaneous payment
I couldn't stop bothering myself of the extortion I did and moved o[/b]why student extort thier parents in tetiary institution?why student extort thier parents in tetiary institution?why student extort thier parents in tetiary institution?

I couldn't stop bothering myself of the extortion I did and moved o

(1) (Reply)

WANTED: Active Book Clubs / Financial Accounting Assignment Help / Get A High Paying Job With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.