Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Is It Possible Legally To Change Your Company's And All Other Remain Intact? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible Legally To Change Your Company's And All Other Remain Intact? (127 Views)

Is It Possible To Change Onl The Name Of My Company And All Things Remain Intact / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible Legally To Change Your Company's And All Other Remain Intact? by wehla(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hello guys especially those with legal background. I want to change my company's name to another. It's a Sole Proprietorship and been operating for over five years, due to my branching into full IT stuff and logistics, I want a name change. I asked someone earlier and he said it's not possible that I have to go and registered a new name entirely but I don't want to go through that rigorous stress again. So, I'm asking how possible to change only the name of the company and all other things remain intact especially bank account. Kindly advice, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Found On 9jafinder.ng / Having Healthy Hair,skin And Living Healthy. / Here Is The Plain Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.