Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. (2126 Views)

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by Gbagura: 1:12am On Dec 16, 2021
I still don't know how that cownu was able to hypnotized thousands into believing there's one Biafra coming and he's gonna be the one to bring it for them. He had to collect monthly dues while fools and dumbshits were foolishly donating naira while the scammer keep getting fatter. Emphasis on the word 'naira'.

To make it all seem realistic, he formed esn to milk fools even much more and none of those idiots ever sat their ass down to assess how gullible they've all been. Now, those jobless cretins he recruited into esn have to survive since their lord and savior has been caged in the zoo, according to him, hence the spate of increase in crimes across the east. Only animals stay in the zoo and I'm glad cownu has been tamed where he rightfully belong.

They made their dumb followers believe those attacks are from DSS and fools still believe. They believe anything ipob says whether right or otherwise. I've not seen a large number of people so stupid like this in my life.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by udele1: 4:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Gbagura:
I still don't know how that cownu was able to hypnotized thousands into believing there's one Biafra coming and he's gonna be the one to bring it for them. He had to collect monthly dues while fools and dumbshits were foolishly donating naira while the scammer keep getting fatter. Emphasis on the word 'naira'.

To make it all seem realistic, he formed esn to milk fools even much more and none of those idiots ever sat their ass down to assess how gullible they've all been. Now, those jobless cretins he recruited into esn have to survive since their lord and savior has been caged in the zoo, according to him, hence the spate of increase in crimes across the east. Only animals stay in the zoo and I'm glad cownu has been tamed where he rightfully belong.

They made their dumb followers believe those attacks are from DSS and fools still believe. They believe anything ipob says whether right or otherwise. I've not seen a large number of people so stupid like this in my life.

Even when the truth is glaring, out of shame they tried to deviate from the topic. Before now, you would have seen the bingo's shouting fulani and DSS are the ones killing Igbo's.

Now that their own leaders have admitted Igbo's are the ones doing the killing, they still can't condemn the fraud and have sense.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by udele1: 4:32am On Dec 16, 2021
cazchi:
The obsession is real!

So is the deaths and killing. And your family must FALL VICTIM to this cannibalism.

ISEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by Fejoku: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2021
udele1:

I am glad that you have admitted that the leadership of IPOB are blood suckers and vampires. Because this revelation is coming from your own.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra.
Death to all terrorists and their supporters.
Your people are also crying now. The sword of Damocles will continue to hover over Nigeria especially in your neck of the woods until you allow common sense to prevail.
Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by udele1: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Fejoku:

God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra.
Death to all terrorists and their supporters.
Your people are also crying now. The sword of Damocles will continue to hover over Nigeria especially in your neck of the woods until you allow common sense to prevail.

God bless you. Death to all terrorists and their supporters.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by udele1: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2021
These clowns are funny. My only problem is that innocent, resourceful igbo lives are wasted for this scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqWMIWCo1Rc
Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by udele1: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Look at them. After they will say it is DSS and Fulani.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToVF9Cf2F7E

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by udele1: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2021

Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by udele1: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by udele1: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by udele1: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
More confirmation from Chinasa nworu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALMJZ61PO5E
Re: IPOB Finger Simon Ekpa For Killings In Igboland. by udele1: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Remember the threats? They have started carrying them out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfMgSOYtZgA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Akintoye Writes Buhari, Says Yoruba People Want To Officially Leave Nigeria / Just In. Atiku Clinches 489,045 Votes to defeat Tinubu in Katsina. / What Do You Think Of This Northerner Tweet About Choice Of Tinubu Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.