Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE (32728 Views)

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Gossipninja: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
UPDATE ON LEGAL ACTION AGAINST SIMON EKPA.

Today, we formally commenced a legal action before the FCT High Court against Simon Ekpa, which action is founded on a plethora of grave infractions arising from his violent, disturbing and false declarations.

I may not release further details here so that it will not prejudice the robust legal actions already lined up for him and his cohorts. It shall be coming in piecemeal. This is the first batch.

I also want to assure Simon Ekpa and his cohorts affected by this compelling legal action, that no matter the country you people believe to be presently hiding under its sovereign protection, the full arms of the law shall certainly catch up with you all, in the legal onslaught already commenced. This is just one in the long line of compelling civil and criminal litigations coming your way.

The hour has come, and I wish to reiterate that you Simon Ekpa cannot escape from the long arms of the law.

We move! With this oji abatam!

Signed
Sir ifeanyi Ejiofor, Esq.
13th December, 2022.

https://twitter.com/EjioforBar/status/1602697082606862355?t=ugE3lBcwDVaj-8nkP61lGA&s=19

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Gossipninja: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Those sponsoring the Finland Miscreant, your time is up!!

264 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Gossipninja: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
nlfpmod fp

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Afamed: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
You do not need to go far

Obi is the chief patron of the terrorist international organisation ipob

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by caduli: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Smiles

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by MandelaLives: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ekpa, the akpa amụ. Very stupid, and wicked.

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Tinubumustfail: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bola Tinubu in panic right now.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Dreal1247: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
I only see sponsored enemies of Igbo nation pretending to be working for the people but are actually killing the already battered people with so called sit at home order. I don't think the welfare of the people is their priority, rather they are working for some faceless enemies of the people.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Gossipninja: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's about time

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Tochj(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Shame on Nigeria presidency
MNK lawyer is doing what the Government should be doing
That if they have no hand in Ekpas criminality.
Again BUHARI Government has no reputation in international community
He can't push for Ekpas Arrest when he close his eyes to Fulani criminality all-over the country.
The west see Buhari presidency as a terrorist group.

147 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by sms4sure(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is awesome. I'm a Yoruba guy. I love my Igbo friends because I always travel there for business, This killing and lockdown is really affecting almost everything. And to some of you trying to support this killing and lockdown every Monday, pls rethink what you support. I'm typing this from Owerri, Orji, Okigwe road precisely now.

197 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by habsydiamond(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
These is saying that '' in a country without law there can be no sins... thats what Nigeria is gradually turning into... all this system of government keep failing.. the judiciary has no power over the executive, some goes for legislative.. no security.... how can a person be dictating in a state with a governor as the head and no one can do anything.... this guy and is gang can be fished out cos people know them.. every crisis I this country has political backing.. this country will not crumble like they want....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by UrPapa: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tochj:
Shame on Nigeria presidency
MNK lawyer is doing what the Government should be doing
That if they have no hand in Ekpas criminality.
Again BUHARI Government has no reputation in international community
He can't push for Ekpas Arrest when he close his eyes to Fulani criminality all-over the country.
The west see Buhari presidency as a terrorist group.
why is the government useless
I thought every igbo is in support of the sit at home
And everyone who goes out during d sit at home should be dealt with

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Realrealfact: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Vote wisely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by JoeNL22(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gossipninja:
UPDATE ON LEGAL ACTION AGAINST SIMON EKPA.

https://twitter.com/EjioforBar/status/1602697082606862355?t=ugE3lBcwDVaj-8nkP61lGA&s=19
This long overdue.
SE must know peace
Obi is cumin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Gossipninja: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
UrPapa:
why is the government useless
I thought every igbo is in support of the sit at home
And everyone who goes out during d sit at home should be dealt with

Depsite the monthly levy they pay and hailing they give Boko Haram, Bandits in the North, is every Northerner in support of Boko Haram, Ansaru, ISWAP?

Same goes to the South West.

Are Yoruba's in support of OPC Terrorists, Agbero and Oduduwa Nation agitators?

When you know your life is in danger all you do is pretend.

Nobody supports any miscreant. You guys should stop being petty. Nobody go see gun, begin challenge the person wey hold am.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
EJIOFOR IS A FOOL.

BASTARD CRIMINAL.

TISSUE PAPER IS WORTH MORE THAN THAT THOSE DOCUMENTS.

8 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Gossipninja: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:
EJIOFOR IS A FOOL.

BASTARD CRIMINAL.

Known Gunman spotted.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gossipninja:

Known Gunman spotted.

HE WILL COM AND MEET US IN BIAFRA.

WE ARE WAIING FOR HIM.

KINDERGARTEN LAWYER!

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by christistruth01: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rubbish

As if Simon Ekpa is not just Obeying Nnamdi Kanu's instructions to destroy everything and everyone in Biafra's way

Ejiofor is a Cheap Con man

33 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Fortruth: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
This does not change the damaging report of Reuters that the Nigerian Army are terrorist and is a CRIMINAL organization.

Ejiofor was mentioned by Ekpa as being shady….now Ejiofor, instead of focusing on getting Kanu rightfully out, he is feeling butt hurt and going after someone in Finland….

Anyway may be fake news, such as Lai Muhammed claiming the zoo negotiated with Twitter when they were shunned by Twitter…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by APCnaPDP: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
The snake you bred has come back to bite you guys in the bum. Keep destroying your region, you think Baba Buhari gives a hoot?

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tuborme: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:
EJIOFOR IS A FOOL.

BASTARD CRIMINAL.

If you get mind show your face. It’s a challenge in Igbo land, if you know say you be Dike and you dey support Simon Ikpa..,, show your face in any social media account…. Do not cover your DP with any image… post your real pictures. Fools… the Igbos have risen up. We have stoop up against you guys. We shall hunt you guys down into any rat hole!

We warned you guys from the outset! Continue preaching hatred.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Gossipninja: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
APCnaPDP:
The snake you bred has come back to bite you guys in the bum. Keep destroying your region, you think Baba Buhari gives a hoot?

But he gives a hoot about the oil and natural gas there? Funny you

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
tuborme:

If you get mind show your face. It’s a challenge in Igbo land, if you know say you be Dike and you dey support Simon Ikpa..,, show your face in any social media account….

USELESS URCHIN!

WE DONT PLAY AROUND.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by SonofLothbrok: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Someone that cannot get his client out of DSS cell is fighting Simon Ekpa.

So our suspicion is true. Ejiofor is working with the federal government in order for election to hold in the East. His plans will fail.

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
EJIOFOR DON JAM TIPPER WEY CARRY SAND.

HE THINKS WE ARE NNAMDI KANU.

WE ARE FAR WORST.

WE CAN SMELL BETRAYER FROM AFAR AND WE STRIKE WITH STEALTH.

EJIOFOR IS A DEAD MAN WALKING.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tuborme: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:

USELESS URCHIN!

WE DONT PLAY AROUND.

Unknown gun man. You shall die prematurely like all the blood you have shed. You kill our policemen, soldiers, kinsmen. You have orphaned children all over Igbo land. Destroying businesses as you rampage.

He who kills by the sword, shall die by the sword!

Peter Obi is coming!

34 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by hammer567: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
tuborme:

Unknown gun man. You shall die prematurely like all the blood you have shed. You kill our policemen, soldiers, kinsmen. You have orphaned children all over Igbo land. Destroying businesses as you rampage.

He who kills by the sword, shall die by the sword!

Peter Obi is coming!

URCHINS WAILER!

CRY ME A RIVER.

I DEY MY LANE, ALL THE WAY TO BIAFRA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by tuborme: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
SonofLothbrok:
Someone that cannot get his client out of DSS cell is fighting Simon Ekpa.

So our suspicion is true. Ejiofor is working with the federal government in order for election to hold in the East. His plans will fail.

Election will hold and Peter Obi will win…. And you shall die for the bloods you have shed. The children of all those you have killed are crying to heaven!

Unknown gun man

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE by Rikkely: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
hammer567:
EJIOFOR IS A FOOL.

BASTARD CRIMINAL.

ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN SPOTED, YOU CRIMINALS DISGUISING WITH WHATEVER YOU WISH TO CALL IT WILL BE WIPE OUT OF IGBO LAND SOON, YOU JOBLESS ANIMIALS WANT TO MAKE IGBO LAND UNLIVABLE BECAUSE OF PUFF PUFF CHICK AND USELESS IDIOT CALL SIMON EKPA.

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.