Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity (2279 Views)

My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion / Fuel Scarcity In 1974, See Cars In Vogue In The 70s As Nigerians Queue (video) / The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Smithkline200: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
We all will agree this car, 2003-2005 won the Heart of so many Nigerians with its unique features, appearance, poise and looks.

Undoubtedly a sleek ride to own.
I once owned a 2005 model (with panoramic) and it was a head turner when I was driving it.
I sold it off to a cousin who still drives it till date and recently I visited my cousin and saw the ride and how clean it still looks… I pleaded with my cousin to sell it back to me.
But he refused. Lol.

I have noticed the TOKUNBO is very scarce..
Very scarce almost on all car sites….
Anyone in love with this ride?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Federalmike: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
It’s a nice ride , first time sitting in it was memorable

1 Like

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Smithkline200: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
I wouldn’t mind buying a clean Tokunbo if I see one.

This is a car you will drive and wouldn’t mind buying it again after years

Federalmike:
It’s a nice ride , first time sitting in it was memorable

4 Likes

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Lionnation: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Godons1: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Toyota lovers go soon flood this nice thread to pour in their frustration. They will talk about how the legs of Honda dey pull, bla bla bla blagrin grin.

EOD is a beautiful and reliable Car.

6 Likes

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Smithkline200: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmm what? Lol
Lionnation:
Hmmmm
Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Smithkline200: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
They know the EOD is a class!!!
I drove mine for a year and 7 months and never had the ball joint issue.
All I did was a well detailed maintenance.

Toyota no reach for here abeg!

Godons1:
Toyota lovers go soon flood this nice thread to pour in their frustration. They will talk about how the legs of Honda dey pull, bla bla bla blagrin grin.

1 Like

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Lionnation: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Smithkline200:
Hmmm what? Lol
I am just surprised that a Nigerian is praising EOD, may be op is a northerner or he didn't leave in Nigeria to be praising EOD in out time
Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Lionnation: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Smithkline200:
They know the EOD is a class!!!
I drove mine for a year and 7 months and never had the ball joint issue.
All I did was a well detailed maintenance.

Toyota no reach for here abeg!

I have used four cars Hyundai, Honda civic, Avalon dashboard, Rav4, to be honest with the one I defeated selling amongst the four was my honda, civic I called her white angel, the two cars that gave me headache was the the two toyotas

3 Likes

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by dadabashua1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
EOD na legend na,you will truly hardly find toks even in the north,but you can find very clean naija use,it it's big brother that you still see the toks 2006/2007 accord (DC),awesome and classy rides.. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by dadabashua1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Godons1:

if they like make dem say the engine and four tyres de comot...EOD has made a name in Nigeria auto sector, and NOTHING can ever take that away. grin

5 Likes

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by nymphomaniac(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
EOD is a nice car but Honda did the car a disservice by manufacturing it with that factory fault. It’s still a decent head turner and in the absence of the leg issue, it would ordinarily attract more value than a Camry of similar year.

3 Likes

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Smithkline200: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Honda has got the best engines… better than Toyota but some folks would want to argue even the ones they call “Car Lord” that knows only about Toyota but ruled out a Mazda and a Nissan because he doesn’t know about these cars but steadily castigate them.

quote author=Lionnation post=108531256] I have used four cars Hyundai, Honda civic, Avalon dashboard, Rav4, to be honest with the one I defeated selling amongst the four was my honda, civic I called her white angel, the two cars that gave me headache was the the two toyotas[/quote]
Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by buygala(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
SMH....

Nothing special about the car...damn thing is it's the model most affected by the ball-joint wahala....

What I hate about the car is it's side-mirror blind spots...same malady affects the Honda DC...

The Baby boy has very sweet side-mirror views...same as the Evil Spirit
Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Smithkline200: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Your opinion!

buygala:
SMH....

Nothing special about the car...damn thing is it's the model most affected by the ball-joint wahala....

What I hate about the car is it's side-mirror blind spots...same malady affects the Honda DC...

The Baby boy has very sweet side-mirror views...same as the Evil Spirit
Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by buygala(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Smithkline200:
Your opinion!

Same way what you have stated in the thread is your opinion...

Just say what you have to say and get out...Nobody has made you an authority on Honda to determine what opinion is right or wrong

3 Likes

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Smithkline200: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Do not hold me responsible for whatever it is bothering you.

I pray you find light.

buygala:

Same way what you have stated in the thread is your opinion...

Just say what you have to say and get out...Nobody has made you an authority on Honda to determine what opinion is right or wrong

1 Like

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by ehmmy11(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wonder why it took Honda till 2013 to switch to the macpherson struts for the accord, ball joint failures are a great disservice to the accord, Acura’s even the first and second gen cr-v .. I used to think it was bad roads until I saw reviews abroad.

Thats a major safety concern… damn it honda

1 Like

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Peppermintflav: 2:15am On Dec 16, 2021
I still remember 2015, a friend of mine came to lagos to specifically buy this car. We went through the length and breadth of festac looking for a clean naija used....after about 4 hrs of Waka up and down we saw one used by a lecturer, very clean ride. V6
Fast forward to today, the car still looks like it was the day we bought it.
The movement of the v6 is something else.

8 Likes

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Whether the leg dey pull or not.Eod is a nice car in its class.the looks and interior makes sense,a sturdy car.people still buy it both toks and Naija used despite the stereotype. U cant compare it to bigdaddy that ages quickly.

6 Likes

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by OfficialDJ: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2021
ehmmy11:
Wonder why it took Honda till 2013 to switch to the macpherson struts for the accord, ball joint failures are a great disservice to the accord, Acura’s even the first and second gen cr-v .. I used to think it was bad roads until I saw reviews abroad.

Thats a major safety concern… damn it honda
stop spreading false information

1 Like

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by ehmmy11(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2021
OfficialDJ:
stop spreading false information

Ok
Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2021
Even oyibo use accords more than camry because they like sporty cars.when you watch their movies you see accords more esp in traffic and on parked pavements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by buygala(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Even oyibo use accords more than camry because they like sporty cars.when you watch their movies you see accords more esp in traffic and on parked pavements

What?

1 Like

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Smithkline200: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2021
You just got your first car in 2020 obviously just recently started driving.

Please when experienced drivers and car owners are giving stances… Take a chill.

Smh!

buygala:

What

1 Like

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by buygala(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Smithkline200:
You just got your first car on 2020 obviously just recently started driving.

Please when experienced drivers and car owners are giving stances… Take a chill.

Smh!

So experience and owning a car before me automatically makes you a better car owner and driver grin

Are you Ok Sir? smiley

Well-done Grandpa Driver grin .....I am very sure you even drive better than that small boy Formula one driver Lewis Hamilton simply because you have been driving even before was born smiley

In fact, you are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Smithkline200: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Bleep off!

With your face like the reality of Nigeria.

buygala:

So experience and owning a car before me automatically makes you a better car owner and driver grin

Are you Ok Sir? smiley

Well-done Grandpa Driver grin .....I am very sure you even drive better than that small boy Formula one Lewis Hamilton simply because you have been driving even before was born smiley

In fact, you are very stupid

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by buygala(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Smithkline200:
Bleep off!

With your face like the reality of Nigeria.

Now you are envious of my handsomeness grin

You are truly mad grin

2 Likes

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Smithkline200: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2021
;DO sheey! Fine boy cheesy

buygala:

Now you are envious of my handsomeness grin

You are truly mad grin
Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by adamawaboy(m): 5:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Make everybody drive wetin e want and fit mentain abeg. As for me

Any Toyota aside Avalon (the size nice) =no

Any honda=big yes

Any European car= big yes (they are even heavier and faster)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Praxtech: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2021
it was a head turner

Heresy.
Re: Honda Eod- A Beauty And Its Scarcity by Elsueno: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
This leg pull issue is due I don't care attitude of the owners...I know someone who has this ride for almost 6 years & it hasn't pull leg even once....it's not an exaggeration to say that, I have never heard him complain about the car

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help; Excessive Fuel Consumption Of My Camry 07 / An Array Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Cars Which Amounts To 2.8Billion Naira / Hard Starting On Honda Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.