Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? (1522 Views)

Happy New Year Nairalanders, What Are You Listening To Right Now :D / Which Season Movie Are U Addicted To Right Now: / Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hey guys, I am a newbee on nairaland (This is like ma 3rd post introducing ma self! grin). Just wondering, what song is anyone listening to while typing away in front of their computer Right now I am listening to "Enlighten Me" by Nural.
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by nguage(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2007
common - the people
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2007
I have heard Common's music is real nice, I am not just a hard core hip hop fan, but I respect the dude a lot for his stance in the music industry.
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by StephenP(m): 1:59am On Jul 28, 2007
Still In Love With My Ex - Kelly Rowland
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2007
Really! Kelly Rowland! Hmm so that's how you roll in VA? grin
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by StephenP(m): 5:55am On Jul 28, 2007
Yup! Our life is real, so y'all shouldn't get it twisted grin
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 5:56am On Jul 28, 2007
Na so! Stop living in dreamland and come outright and say that truly your ex was Salawa Abeni cool
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by StephenP(m): 6:02am On Jul 28, 2007
Galadriel:

Na so! Stop living in dreamland and come outright and say that truly your ex was Salawa Abeni cool

I really don't understand what you just said. If it was s'posed to a joke say now or forever hold your peace. Just when you think to help someone's thread not fade, they come round and talk some sh** that makes no sense!

Talk about a b**chy action!
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2007
Seriously man that was a joke for pete's sake! If you have an idea who Salawa Abeni is, you will realise that I was tripping. grin
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by StephenP(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2007
Aiite! Just checking. No hard feelings right?
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 6:15am On Jul 28, 2007
Sure. Just a quick question, are u nigerian? Just wondering becos using salawa abeni in a joke is quite common amongst nigerians.
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by StephenP(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2007
I'm Nigerian but I've never lived there, just visited! undecided
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2007
Ok! Did you like your visits to Nigeria? What part of Nigeria are you from? Hope you don't mind me asking, you dont have to answer if you do not want to.
(trying to tread softly, )
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by StephenP(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2007
You know what! IM me because I don't want to openly give out my details
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2007
I totally understand. The internet aint safe these days! We can leave the issue of what part of naija you are from for now. One thing I have noticed about nairaland is that the Romance thread seems to have the largest thread in nairaland!!!!
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by albadguy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2007
Bolanle by Junior and Pretty
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hmm, that's really old school oh! It was sad when the article came out some years back that Junior was dead.
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by iice(f): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2007
Rihanna's rehab
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by moondust(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2007
t-pain- bar tender
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2007
Fast Car - Tracey Chapman, the last song I was listening to before my PC was dismantled, embarassed
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Ladytemi(f): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2007
J Holiday- Bed
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by iice(f): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2007
Boys and girls - great escape
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by BuchanieR9(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2007
Seun

Fling this thread to music/radio, or better still forum games
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2007
smileyright now, am jamming to BUY U A DRINK-T-PAIN, this song is sooo sexy!!! ummm, the song, not T-pain! smiley
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by toyinA1(f): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2007
Put d blame on me by akon
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by mafolayomi(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
K1 de altemate
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by bandb1: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2007
GOSPLE, HE IS WODERFUL IN ALL HIS WAYS. smiley smiley
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by omekele(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2007
am listenining to HOLD ME , {OLORI OKO}
Life goes on
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2007
I have been humming Akon's It Don't Matter for the past one week!!!
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by lololo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2007
@ POSTER, Y U ONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, grin grin
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by Galadriel(f): 5:59am On Oct 19, 2007
lololo:

@ POSTER, Y You ONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, grin grin
Because I want to marry youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, grin
Re: What Song Is Anyone Listening To Right Now? by nguage(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2007
K-os - Sunday morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasa Completes Mission To Find & Kill God. / Funny Or Akward Signature You Have Seen On Nairaland / Difference Between Baby And Pikin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.