Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Help: Sporty Bet Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help: Sporty Bet Scam (365 Views)

Help Sporty Bet Just Scammed Me What Do I Do / Sporty Bet Scam, Share Your Stories / Bet9ja And Sporty Bet Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Sporty Bet Scam by Viridis(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
This happened to my brother. He got an otp code and and a call telling him that his otp which he cut immediately.
Then, in a split second he received three debit alerts and all his money is gone withdrawn through the ATM card that he registered there.
He didn't share any account details with anyone

1 Like

Re: Help: Sporty Bet Scam by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Not possible, they requested for otp code, which he didn't give out, Abi he don mumu give them his OTP code... Better go and block the card

2 Likes

Re: Help: Sporty Bet Scam by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Just tell us say someone requested for the otp code sent to his phone.After sending it to the scammer his account balance was wiped out by the scammer.
Re: Help: Sporty Bet Scam by Viridis(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Just tell us say someone requested for the otp code sent to his phone.After sending it to the scammer his account balance was wiped out by the scammer.
He didn't send it to anyone bro I am sure I was with him
Re: Help: Sporty Bet Scam by seniormallam(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Best way to load your sportybet

*737*50*amount*558#

Or you load from your mobile app.

Delete your cards and start using USSD today.

(1) (Reply)

NFF: Jose Mourinho To Take Up Super Eagles' Job-nigeria Football Federation Pres / Manchester United Duo Condemn Anti-semitism After Rapper Photo / Do Players Get Paid After Being Sold And Made Extra Profits For The Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.