Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

"If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater (819 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater by MsDoris(f): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, has sent out a strong message to all her haters.

The star blogger took to her Instagram page to respond to those who don't like her while releasing some beautiful photos.

To those who like her, she noted that she likes them too while to those who don't, she stated that it doesn't bother her.

According to her, she has more important stuffs to focus her time on than to worry about who doesn't like her.

Visit web page below for full update/ see photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/12/if-you-dont-like-me-i-dont-care-linda.html

Re: "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater by Peace081: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin
Re: "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater by Treasure17(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
It's not possible for everyone to like you. Live your life without waiting for an approval from strangers. Some still hate jolloff rice self.
Re: "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2021
If you like others you won't be using your blog to tarnish their names because you want to attract sponsors.You are also an hater.
Re: "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater by meobizy(f): 3:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Strong words for someone who cares in secret.
Re: "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater by emmabest2000(m): 4:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Linda don become onye ocha nna ya di oji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater by Pumpumking: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2021
meobizy:
Strong words for someone who cares in secret.

Hallo.did i mention i leave in a expensive area of london called pekam & i drive range rover(only £36,000cash)& i go to gym & i was inside snow yesstaday wit a celibrety friend of mine from ghana...juss in case u ask!!!! smiley
Re: "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

Hallo.did i mention i leave in a expensive area of london called pekam & i drive range rover(only £36,000cash)& i go to gym & i was inside snow yesstaday wit a celibrety friend of mine from ghana...juss in case u ask!!!! smiley
I beg don't carry this madness to 2022

1 Like

Re: "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater by Pumpumking: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2021
SmellySperm:

I beg don't carry this madness to 2022

brother..Meobizy is one of my babe & am simply tryyin to re-toast am....so please please please..bro come back in 4hour!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater by meobizy(f): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

Lol. Move one side, jor (no oofeesh).

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Boss Mr Barakumo ODEDE  Marriage Photos Surface The Internet / Davido Publicly Showers Support On Ex Fiancee, Chioma Rowland, Quenches Breakup / Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.