Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie (820 Views)

Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie by neolboy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Marrying two wife is not in the nature of Igbo people, you hardly visit an Igbo family and see a man marrying two wife, hardly.

For you to marry two wife, you must seek the blessings from your father and family, you can’t secretly pregnant a girl and expect an Igbo father to clap for you and welcome you, No! we are Igbo, we descended right from heaven and our aims towards humanity is pure.

I was called “Ebube Dike” because right from start I have always stand with who ever that is right no matter where you come from.

You can’t commit Adultery in secrets, and after it was made open, you expect me to bless such a union, I can’t, I stand with truth and justice, the first wife remains the Ultimate and so shall it be even when, I am No more on earth.

I have never seen a man marrying two wife that last or grows old, never have I seen a two wife’s household living in peace or joy, such family never last, and this is not a trademark I will like to leave behind when am gone.

If you say Polygamy is not a sin. Let assume it was My son first wife that got pregnant for another man and it was made open, hell will have let lose, it will no longer be Polygamy but adultery.

If we want to condemn sins, we should, in all ramifications

Source:https://www.facebook.com/103379655523932/posts/149574190904478/

Re: Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie by DonBenny77(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Re: Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie by fullnetwork: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Really?
Re: Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yul ma rogo o.
All men doing testinapots, Shey you see the mess you all ll be into?

1 Like

Re: Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie by dollytino4real(f): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na so! God bless u okosisi!!

1 Like

Re: Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie by neolboy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
I see Pete Edochie as someone who can disown his own child if he or she misbehave.

Very strict a man

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
I feel for the second wife now, she must be feeling very rejected, may Allah give her strength to stand firm in all of these. I doubt the authenticity of this write up though.

Re: Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie by habsydiamond(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Haba.. Igbo people dey wey get two wives now.. It's just that such houses are not always peaceful and stable.. Both physically, mentally and spiritually
Re: Marrying Two Wives Is Not In The Nature Of Igbo People: Pete Edochie by lordchiz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Words#

(1) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade Celebrate Their Daughter On Her 6th Birthday / Which Celebrity's Death Actually Made You Cry? (Pictures) / How To Watch Big Brother Titans 2023 In Nigeria Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.