Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,510 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Drowned In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drowned In God (154 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drowned In God by MyCatholicLife: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2021

Do you ever soak in God? This is a rare and even non-existent experience for most people. Soaking, or drowning in God means that you become immersed so deeply in prayer that it’s as if you are lost in His presence. When this happens, the Lord fully takes you over and possesses your soul for that moment. You may not remain this way and you may soon return to your sins, but moments of pure contemplation are treasures in this life beyond anything else. It’s a way that God gives you a taste of His glory so that you are left desiring Him all the more (See Diary #1669).

Consider the question of whether or not you have ever allowed yourself to be so drawn into the presence of God that you lose track of time and space. It’s as if you were transported to the Heart of Christ and rested in His bosom. If you have never entered this depth of prayer know that it awaits you. The Lord’s love is so deep and so perfect that, when you experience but a taste, you will be coming back for more as often as you can.

Lord, draw me into Your presence. Help me to know You and Your perfect love. Help me to experience You in perfect adoration and praise. May I receive but a glimpse of Your glory and savor that delight evermore. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kusRmZKUIE
Re: Drowned In God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Say no to meth

1 Like

Re: Drowned In God by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
AlfaSeltzer:
Say no to meth
ROFLMAO
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 16 December 2021 - EXCELLENCE / The Call To Righteousness / Dress Holy Everyday (for Women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.