Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? (937 Views)

‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets / Atiku: The North Is Bleeding because we have been complacent / Former Emir Sanusi:why Should Southerners Be Concerned About Events In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
So Arewa is now crying about insecurity after openly promoting and supporting life styles and things that only fuel insecurity in the region(and all over the country).

Now they’re pleading for the Yoruba and Igbo to join them in protest against insecurities in the North. But during the EndSARS protest against police brutality, the North refused to join. In fact, they publicly kicked against the Endsars protest.

There will be no peace in the North. How will you ever have peace, security and development with 15 million Almajirai on your streets?

The problem of the North started when they decided to accept repentant terrorists into the society.

If you ask me, the North Is Bleeding Protest is a waste of time, it won’t make any difference.

Meanwhile I just heard that a member of Kaduna state House of Assembly Hon Lirwan Aminu is reportedly shot and killed by Bandits on his way to Kaduna.

Couple of days ago, apopular and controversial Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi revealed the kidnap of his senior brother by bandits, saying they demanded ransom to regain his freedom.

When you patronize and applaud terrorism, this is what you get.

Should Other Part Of The Country Join “North Is Bleeding” Protest or Not?

1 Like

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by MrBachelor: 12:27am On Dec 16, 2021
I did not bother to read. I'm just going to respond to the question.

The answer is "NO".

10 Likes

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2021
If we don't stop the banditry in the north, it will flow down here one day. It's not about If, it's about when.

1 Like

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by Leverage2021: 12:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Upworkwriter007:
If we don't stop the banditry in the north, it will flow down here one day. It's not about If, it's about when.
But north didn't join endsars and sars wahala didn't fly down there

The southern christians have nothing to fear about banditry because it's a religious cum political tool up north which have no root to stand in southern heritage

3 Likes

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by Nbotee(m): 1:21am On Dec 16, 2021
The north aren't the ones protesting.. Until they start protesting in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and Sokoto state while defying crackdown by the police and other agencies then we will take dem serious.

4 Likes

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:39am On Dec 16, 2021
How many northerner are protesting

2 Likes

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by Felimax(m): 2:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Good morning great comrades! The call for the South to align with the protest I believe it's a noble one.

Down here it is believed that we are way liberal and expose to a large extent compared to them up there.

The issue of insecurity is not just ravaging one region but the entire country though in different format. This may be one of the best opportunity to help bring the North to their senses. For so many reasons I feel it will be best for the South to Join the North on this protest because truly the North is bleeding, It will always affect us directly or indirectly.
Save the North now!

1 Like

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by Hanksihg: 3:12am On Dec 16, 2021
God have mercy on naija
Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by flamingREED(m): 5:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Who made the call for southerners to join? And how many were they?

1 Like

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by chrismastre5(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Felimax:
Good morning great comrades! The call for the South to align with the protest I believe it's a noble one.

Down here it is believed that we are way liberal and expose to a large extent compared to them up there.

The issue of insecurity is not just ravaging one region but the entire country though in different format. This may be one of the best opportunity to help bring the North to their senses. For so many reasons I feel it will be best for the South to Join the North on this protest because truly the North is bleeding, It will always affect us directly or indirectly.
Save the North now!
You want them to use you again?, Is it not because of your liberalism that Nigeria is the way it is now.

1 Like

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2021
personally, i would have love the southern Nigeria to join the north in the protest but however, we should wait and see how far they are willing to go with the protest before joining them.

i know majority of the people in the north where against the endsars protest but should forgive them and help them. Southern Nigeria should remember that we are the backbone and pillar of nigeria and we are all brothers and human at the end with the north especially, the middle beltern people
Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by Oche211(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Felimax:

Save the North now!

Nairaland suppose get thumbs down or a dislike button na.
Make seun work on his small limited list of emojis cause what this person just typed is trash.

If southern youths join the protest, them go turn am around say they want to remove Buhari.
Pro Buhari just need to visit the mosque during just one jumat prayers and they are brainwashed again

1 Like

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by Oche211(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Let the south no join anything. Where was the north during the endsars?
Moreover, they are not ready yet. All these Abuja protest is still organised by sowore and not even northerners.
If the north is ready, let there be protest across the 19 states at the same time.
Make millions come out in Kano, Niger, Kaduna, Kastina, Sokoto, Kebbi, Yobe, Borno, Gombe, Adamawa and the rest.

Many northerns are mainly concerned with Buhari finishing his tenure so that the north would have ruled for 8 years.

Them never ready abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by Blue3k(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Why does matter now when it's proven you don't need hivemind unity to achieve the goal? SARS is gone without nothern participation so let them protest. If you personally want to protest knock yourself out. I wouldn't.

Note:
1. sars was a government institution
2. Insecurity is a local issue. (Not every state give amnesty to criminals)
3. Just because the issue agreee upon doesn't mean the solution is agreed upon.
Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by macolino(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Whatever that happens in the north, should remain in the north...I no even get time for the protest sef.North is safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by kovic7(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Southerners WILL NEVER LEARN. They'll keep using all of u.

How many protesters are there? Are they up to 100? Are they even northerners? Have they protested in Borno, Kaduna, katsina and other places? They boast about large population to manipulate elections but can't use same to stand up for the right thing.

Any southerner that joins this unserious protest in Abuja is an irredeemable FOOL.
Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by udele1: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Southerners should focus on SOUTH EAST. #TheEastIsBleedingToo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCFSaSdoBi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJa5IBculz4

Re: Should Southerners Join The North Is Bleeding Protest? by mikeweezy(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2021
This is a family issue lets allow the north to handle it their way

(1) (Reply)

Russian Special Forces Take Full Control Of Chernobyl Nuclear Plant / Nigerian Couple Who Turned Their Wedding Reception Into A Prayer Crusade / Osibanjo/ Ribadu Ticket Will Be The Best For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.