Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets (35203 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by MANDIPUTIN: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thousands of protesters took to the streets in the early hours of Monday to protest what they termed the negative insinuations and propaganda against Northern Nigeria.

As they marched through Kaduna metropolis, the protesters condemned the insinuations doing the round that the ‘North is bleeding’ instead they shouted that ‘the North is not bleeding’

According to them, the region is going through healing process, adding that there were efforts by security agencies to tackle the various security challenges facing the region.

The convener of the protest under the auspices of Coalition of Northern Activists for Peace (CNAP), Kaduna State, Prince Zubairu Mukhtar, said the rally was organised in appreciation of the efforts of the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration and the security agencies in addressing the challenges that have bedeviled Northern Nigeria.

“The North has over time been on the spotlight with issues of insecurity, specifically banditry, terrorism and cyber propaganda. We all know for certain that the issues at stake require a multi-stakeholder approach, which is necessary considering the dynamics of the issues that have affected the socioeconomic well-being of the peaceful and loving people of Kaduna State and indeed Northern Nigeria.

“It is a known fact that the past 12 years have been challenging, especially with the havoc caused by the activities of the Boko Haram insurgent group and other militant organisations in states like Borno, Yobe, Katsina, Bauchi, Plateau and our dear Kaduna State.

“It is indeed a statement of fact that the actions of these criminal elements brought sorrow, tears and blood in a most barbaric and condemnable manner.

“As concerned stakeholders in Northern Nigeria and in kaduna State, we cannot feign ignorance to the issues affecting our state and the region, which by all indications are politically motivated.

“This is in cognizant that successive governments attempted to address the issues. However, their best wasn’t good enough, so much so that we feared that Armageddon had come.

“My comrades, Ladies and gentlemen of the press and the good people of kaduna State, we don’t need a soothsayer to tell us about the heavy economic losses that have risen due to the activities of non-state actors. We also do not need a prophet to say that hundreds of thousands of mothers and children have lost their lives in the carnage.

“At some point, we feared that peace would never return to the north. Our fears were brought about by the inability of those saddled with the responsibility of protecting lives and properties that seemed handicapped for ethnic, social and political reasons.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/the-north-is-not-bleeding-protest-hits-kaduna-streets/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by PrinceOfLagos: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why I don't pity this people

452 Likes 26 Shares

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
ofcourse and the dullard is in Abuja condemning it. though we voted for him,we even used underage

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Akiara: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....... na their way.!!

The Agenda is to push so much violence so that people will forcefully migrate to the South.

I thank God they Love the SW very much as accommodators!

Yoruba will still relocate to Benin Republic...This is a fact!

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Kriss216: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
"Don't cry more than the bereaved"

The person wey invent this quote must make Heaven.

310 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by AntiBeEmCe(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hehehe.

I came to see the thousands of protesters but alas! Paid urchins.

I doubt they will invite the leader of this protest like they invited Zainab Ahmed.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Investigative: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wow
Get well

4 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Kriss216: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Investigative:
Wow
Big Wow, my brother.

NorthIsNourishing.

22 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Emergingnation0: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
That Fulani Marauder called Udele1 is busy masturbating on IPOB/SE related news with his uncircumcised genital, leaving his backyard burning..

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Entprys(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
North isn't burning. God is purely paying them back

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by vibre: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Where is the crowd? Just a handful of paid street urchins that may not even understand what is written on the banner they are carrying.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by inoki247: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
lol Infact no killing for North.

Na North safe pass afta heaven..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Felabrity: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Check the people holding the banners

Paid protesters

26 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by obiekunie01: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

south learn to mind ya bizness!! cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by tesseract: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
The north is peaceful. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by freshkpomo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2022

To your tent oh ye South. I said this yesterday and someone accused me of having a bad heart.. these mai gidas are always on Facebook insulting the south,they don't care if they are killed in dozens, they are not so different from their animals.

Tell me one importance of this protest? This is more like saying, we support our slayers, they should keep killing us it's non of your business keep off... I am starting to believe that some of these killings might be movie scenes tongue

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by abouzaid: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Everything is politics to northerners. Unserious people.

32 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Racoon(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
shocked "North is healing"? Whao! What an incredible set of humanity?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Nbotee(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dat one na their problem

3 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
These people sef. Lmao
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nbotee:
Dat one na their problem
I swear grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Ethanuella: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Confused lots

10 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Minime10(f): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
Thousands of protesters took to the streets in the early hours of Monday to protest what they termed the negative insinuations and propaganda against Northern Nigeria.

As they marched through Kaduna metropolis, the protesters condemned the insinuations doing the round that the ‘North is bleeding’ instead they shouted that ‘the North is not bleeding’

According to them, the region is going through healing process, adding that there were efforts by security agencies to tackle the various security challenges facing the region.

The convener of the protest under the auspices of Coalition of Northern Activists for Peace (CNAP), Kaduna State, Prince Zubairu Mukhtar, said the rally was organised in appreciation of the efforts of the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration and the security agencies in addressing the challenges that have bedeviled Northern Nigeria.

“The North has over time been on the spotlight with issues of insecurity, specifically banditry, terrorism and cyber propaganda. We all know for certain that the issues at stake require a multi-stakeholder approach, which is necessary considering the dynamics of the issues that have affected the socioeconomic well-being of the peaceful and loving people of Kaduna State and indeed Northern Nigeria.

“It is a known fact that the past 12 years have been challenging, especially with the havoc caused by the activities of the Boko Haram insurgent group and other militant organisations in states like Borno, Yobe, Katsina, Bauchi, Plateau and our dear Kaduna State.

“It is indeed a statement of fact that the actions of these criminal elements brought sorrow, tears and blood in a most barbaric and condemnable manner.

“As concerned stakeholders in Northern Nigeria and in kaduna State, we cannot feign ignorance to the issues affecting our state and the region, which by all indications are politically motivated.

“This is in cognizant that successive governments attempted to address the issues. However, their best wasn’t good enough, so much so that we feared that Armageddon had come.

“My comrades, Ladies and gentlemen of the press and the good people of kaduna State, we don’t need a soothsayer to tell us about the heavy economic losses that have risen due to the activities of non-state actors. We also do not need a prophet to say that hundreds of thousands of mothers and children have lost their lives in the carnage.

“At some point, we feared that peace would never return to the north. Our fears were brought about by the inability of those saddled with the responsibility of protecting lives and properties that seemed handicapped for ethnic, social and political reasons.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/the-north-is-not-bleeding-protest-hits-kaduna-streets/

Ask those numskull if they understand the inscriptions on those banners they are holding, then you will know the real truth about the north is healing.
The same north that bandits slaughtered more than 200 people just few days ago, is the same north that is today healing... Who say the north shouldn't heal after all? But you should stop using those uninform youths for the purposes of scoring cheap political gains and jaundice propaganda... Just have a closer look at those holding the banners and you will understand what I mean.
Anyways, if una like, mek una heal, and if una wan bleed, abeg mek una bleed very well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by slivertongue: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2022
They should take the protests to rural zamfara. Paid urchins

9 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by blackpanda: 2:08am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why I don't pity this people

Must every rally be negative
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by blackpanda: 2:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Most of the urchins complaining here are not even in the north o. Smh. For them it must always be violent protest against govt or nothing angry undecided
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by HonestFriend: 7:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Felabrity:
Check the people holding the banners

Paid protesters

I can bet u, those kids cannot read what is written on that banner..

8 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by HonestFriend: 7:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Na their way, as long as say na their person dey power... They re ok.

4 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by ObianujuAku1(f): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2022
lol

I said it before
me put mouth for north matter?
God forbid!
they can bomb themselves to oblivion.

It's not buhari fault but Allah's will
these guys sees Buhari as second utman da fodio waging war on infidels (south and middle belt)
so for that he can never be wrong.

well their business
their suffering

6 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Truthisunique3: 7:10am On Jan 11, 2022
None of those almajiris can read those banners they gave them

8 Likes

Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2022
May God forgive them.

Pray for our Leaders
Re: ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets by Mide1data: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2022
HOLY SHIT
Ok, but your type of healing is strange. But what is my biznes.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi / 2019 Elections: INEC Releases Criteria For Recruitment Of Ad-hoc Staff / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.