Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) (16974 Views)

Wizkid Becomes UBA Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Wizkid Becomes Part Of Cîroc X Moschino Collaboration (photos) / WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Meedon: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Small Body Big.......

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by drezzyx(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2021
OK
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Is he part of the owners of flutterwave now?
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Bridget95(f): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Wizkid boluwatife needs money for food and warefare
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by yachal: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Wizkid is no African artist's mate
He's the only male celebrity in Africa who's other celebrities crushes

Machala nwannem

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Biko, pass me ur lighter

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Candidlady: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Bridget95:

you forgot your sense at our office.. Kindly come pick it up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by rayomata(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Stop the hate
Eryyy92:
Damn niggar
Issorite
Wizkid the star boy of Africa, Davido the frog voice untalented motherfucker.
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Mocabi: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Nice one. Flutterwave is actually taking over

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Muhylonaire007: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bridget95:

Coming from who? An unknown online troll?
Pass abeg

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Froshloaded: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
This ad is the cleanest ad I've seen this year kiss
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Karleb(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Flutterwave no be your mate o.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by sixcargo: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Partnership upon partnership yet no meaningful result. Who remember flutterwave partnership with PayPal and where does it end? Maybe they are still warming up. When they announced the so called partnership with PayPal those us doing int'l business celebrate it. Cheap publicity can never take your business anywhere. Just try and solve the current need instead of these useless partnership if you want to remain in business.
Johnpele:
Wizkid has announced via his official Facebook handle of being Flutterwave official partner. He said;

"We're the now & the future. We are here to create, to build and to win. I’m excited to partner with Flutterwave INC. & @TechProd_Arch in launching Send money to those that matter, everywhere! #DoItNow #FlutterwavexWizkid"

Watch Video below...

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwnZt86g2Og[/flash]
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Basic123: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
aywhy93:
Machala!!! cool

I can't stop vibing to that Balloon D'Or

He killed his part. Kudos to Burna too!
Same here oooo

Since yesterday

Oh LORD OF MERCY

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Basic123: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yankiss:
Wizkidooo. A tale of two musicians. One is making waves with his music and endorsements, the other is buying cars grin grin
That one just dey console himself

And dey use consolation to keep his fan base alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by T0BY(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Baba.. I just like this dude...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Lavisha(f): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
aywhy93:
Machala!!! cool

I can't stop vibing to that Balloon D'Or

He killed his part. Kudos to Burna too!

AY, You posted deals at 10am and at 11 am, all was sold.

Why you dey do like this na?!

I need that cheap 1phone 11 pls.
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by aywhy93(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Basic123:

Same here oooo

Since yesterday

Oh LORD OF MERCY

You sabi as he dey go... Small body, big engine grin
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by aywhy93(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Candidlady:

Wahala grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by aywhy93(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lavisha:

AY, You posted deals at 10am and at 11 am, all was sold.

Why you dey do like this na?!

I need that cheap 1phone 11 pls.

Haa! So sorry, it has been sold. I never knew you buy iPhones, you mostly show interest in Samsung only. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thing called life.
Throngs of folks who do anything to work for flutterwave, here is "5G glory" Wizkid becoming an ambassador most likely without lobbying for it.

Just be made... opportunities will chase you.
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Bridget95(f): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Coming from who? An unknown online troll?
Pass abeg
where is wizkid money, dude is broke .His son is unkept
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Bridget95(f): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Candidlady:

use your office computer to mail him to go take care of his son,dude is his blood
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leaforever:
Congratulations no dey finish for this side. tongue
lol ... If only they know undecided
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Cattysglammua Omoborty Adunni Ade Odunlade Adekola Abbyke Domina - Mercy Aigbe MAGDivas @ 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjpVxjr-1I
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Lekison(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bridget95:
Davido second son is seriously suffering since he didn't even care to accept that boy. Davido is a deadbeat dad embarassed

https://livetimesng.com/dna-result-confirms-davido-is-biological-father-of-rejected-babymama-larissa-londons-son/

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Lavisha(f): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
aywhy93:

Haa! So sorry, it has been sold. I never knew you buy iPhones, you mostly show interest in Samsung only. cheesy

I loved Samsung because of you..
Now, youve abandoned Sammy for Apple.
My crush is still S20ULTRA but you making me considering apple this days.

That Xsmas and 11 you sold are very sweet deal.
Everyday I do check you page hoping to get a deal but a Mod banned me from Tech section all because I called out psalms for scamming Jeff of 180k for a Refurbished S10+ with a nylon!
Just quote me anytime the deals show plss.
More wins.
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Muhylonaire007: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bridget95:
where is wizkid money, dude is broke .His son is unkept

Ok
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Hkff: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Really
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by aywhy93(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lavisha:

I loved Samsung because of you..
Now, youve abandoned Sammy for Apple.
My crush is still S20ULTRA but you making me considering apple this days.

That Xsmas and 11 you sold are very sweet deal.
Everyday I do check you page hoping to get a deal but a Mod banned me from Tech section all because I called out psalms for scamming Jeff of 180k for a Refurbished S10+ with a nylon!
Just quote me anytime the deals show plss.
More wins.

Lol, I can't abandon Samsung, I'm already glued forever. All my gadgets from the smallest to the biggest, even home appliances self are all Samsung. I'm just going with the market demand by posting more of iPhone deals lately. No problem, I'll try as much as possible to do that when next I have your needed deals. Thanks
Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by Lavisha(f): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
aywhy93:

Lol, I can't abandon Samsung, I'm already glued forever. All my gadgets from the smallest to the biggest, even home appliances self are all Samsung. I'm just going with the market demand by posting more of iPhone deals lately. No problem, I'll try as much as possible to do that when next I have your needed deals. Thanks

Thanks AY!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Becomes Flutterwave Official Partner (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
STAR BOY! Nwoke Oma. The one that has been blessed by the gods. If you know, you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Speaks At New York University (Photos) / PHOTOS: Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens Celebrate Children Of The Disable / King Sunny Ade Appointed As ‘Change Begins With Me’ Ambassador By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.